3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I found that odd as well and did a quick run through on both rejecting her blowjob and accepting it and saw no difference in dialogue. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the character but initially rejected the blowjob for various reasons...there should be some variation even for those two routes and far greater variation if you fully reject her.

As to sandbox...this is one of the least egregious examples of it. Compared to Indecent Desires this is Candyland with a walkthrough.
Indecent Desires is the worst, however in this game the fact that you need to constantly check a notepad and relationship status page (which is awkward to navigate) in order to know what to do makes "sandbox" pointless. I know that seems to be the standard for this type of game but anything where you can miss content and go days without something happening destroys the narrative pace.

This game has great renders, it has characters with personality, but the implementation ruins the experience.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
do nothing this one.school ,class ,go home ,talk to kitchen people ,try talk to liv rm girl,says I gotta work first? Where? can`t go anywhere else. Bedrm gal and yoga gal.....but nothing else...Did I miss something? Check note pad....nothing on it.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
To follow up my earlier comment (and apologies for being so critical), the coding is a mess. Several steps can be bypassed and played out of order which can lead to significant problems. If the Dev is going to run with free roaming then they will need to put better checks in place or this game will turn out to be a quagmire. For example:

---Mild Spoiler---

Talk to the aunt about the job in the clinic. In the notepad it states to see her in the afternoon "on" the clinic. (I assume "on" should be "at".) But if you go to the clinic you will be considered already hired and you can go straight to work and interact with Mia. Later, skipping school I found the aunt on the couch in the apartment during the afternoon (she'll be at the clinic if you go there, instead). Talk to her on the couch and she'll invite you to the clinic to apply for the job even though in my case I had already worked there a few days.

That's just one example I've found and there are more.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It feels way less empty than the previous version. Some of the iffy convos and plotlines were mostly fixed as well, so it doesn't feel that illogical at all. About the sandbox: While I'm not a fan of it general, this type doesn't give you an aneurism every time, and with the built-in guides, you can easily find anything you want, unlike many sandbox trash out there. The main story also isn't about some senless grind, almost every new main action, it progresses gradually.

Only thing is still missing is an indicator on the useable buildings without moving the cursor on them. I remembered what was what, but for a newbie it could be annoying to search every time.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don’t know if I’m stuck, or reached the end of the update. I’m on the second day working for the bosses son, went to college in the morning, and went to work...have option to talk to front desk, talk to bosses son, and go to office...all 3 there are no clickable things to do. Are you supposed to do the gym thing and skip the rest of day?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
There are some programming flaws. I never went to the gym to apply for a job, but later when I went there to work out, I could apply, and it talked about how I had applied before but got turned down. Angie I said take a hike to, but suddenly I'm working on a project with her, and given a choice of dominating her or pursuing a love route. I have no interest in punk looking, rude girls, and I already turned her down flatly. Questionable story choice: the mother acting like a bitch when you go to do the dishes at night seemed to come completely out of left field. Maybe there's a good reason for it, but she seemed to appreciate your help until that point. She never apologizes. I even get that that could just be her twisted style of humor, but there are no other indicators that she jokes like that. Also, you should be able to give it back, if she's going to dish it. Pardon the pun.

You aren't responsible for the well being of grown adults, who can take care of themselves, even if they're your family. Jeff seemed cool, and based on that, I would have cut my hair, put on a monkey suit, and applied, too. Have to be assertive and exude false confidence? Fine. That's actually typical for interviewing. Especially for sales jobs. Past that, though, the job seemed unquestionably unethical, so I wouldn't take it. Your mother would definitely be able to find another job that paid well, but it might be in another city. If your aunt lost her business, she's still a doctor, and they're highly in demand everywhere. I stopped playing after the crying event on the couch when the protagonist was determined to go back and work for Mr. B.

I'll give the office job a chance later, but I'm no longer invested in the character, or the game since I'm following a path I have no control over. If my opinion changes after giving the rest a chance, I'll post it.

I know I'm being a little hard on the game, and it's because I was pulled in by the story and characters, initially.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
This looked decent until the moment it became yet another room-wandering simulator.
Well said ... devs need to stop implementing that shit in their games. Don't see the point in practically raping your mouse with all the clicking when you could do a normal VN with some decent looking renders and animations for starters ... add some hot, curvy women (or some variety big boobs/normal boobs, big asses/normal asses) plus an intriguing story and congrats u just made a promising game. Your game, your vision, I guess.

I really like this one, lots of sexy women (like them all, especially Angie and Auntie Marie with her big ... heart;)) and a shady company u need to dig deep into to protect and support your family. But the sandbox is a big NO-NO. it's pointless, it just confuses, pisses off and makes people drop the game without even looking at the hints.

Looking forward to the next updates though the game would look better without the frustrating clicking. Good luck to powd with the project !!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
powd Are you planning to add harem in the future? (keep it in the family, you know... :) lol) This the first thing that came through my mind when I saw 4 women alone in the house with the MC. Besides this question, I have to say that the story looks good for a start. Maybe you can reduce the MC talking to himself just a bit, my personal opinion is that I find it weird when he talks with himself so much. Very nice renders and I see that your English is good too. I've played some games in the last weeks where the text would make me scream... lol
Keep up the good work and good luck in the future!

Reactions: HansDampf788

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
so can somebody tell me what's the problem with this game because I really want to try this game out but I've been seeing a lot of negative comments here and I want to know how bad is it

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes