3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Questionable story choice: the mother acting like a bitch when you go to do the dishes at night seemed to come completely out of left field. Maybe there's a good reason for it, but she seemed to appreciate your help until that point. She never apologizes. I even get that that could just be her twisted style of humor, but there are no other indicators that she jokes like that
She is not serious in that scene. Who is gonna actually get mad that someone wants to do the dishes in your stead? If we could hear the tone of voice during those lines, it would be very obvious.

She is a independent woman(tm). She's been the bread winner for the family for a long ass time. Kinda like a super mom. She wants to provide for the kids and let them just focus on their education. The MC suddenly gets the urge to "be a man" overnight, and the mom is like "whats gotten into you kiddo?" "You want to start working, and now even taking away my household duties?" Of course she appreciates it and is just saying it in a tongue in cheek manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
On the new Ai that shows you all the girls with some hints -- how do I get Mia's daughter unlocked? It just has the lock over her and it's annoying.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This is probably the game with the most filler I've ever played. Half a gig for... 1 (one) optional sex scene? Sweet Jesus. Reminds me of those japanese novels that can go on for like 20 hours without a sex scene.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So ... I'm stuck at "I should go buy a suit after working" ... is this the end of this version ?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
So ... I'm stuck at "I should go buy a suit after working" ... is this the end of this version ?
No, this version ends basically after you have sex with Angie. I wish he had some action with Mia. I love her chubby body and I can't wait to see her naked. Make sure to be dominant with Mia. I think that is where this game is headed.

Reactions: patrickB

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
This is probably the game with the most filler I've ever played. Half a gig for... 1 (one) optional sex scene? Sweet Jesus. Reminds me of those japanese novels that can go on for like 20 hours without a sex scene.
There are more grinding games than this on F95. Did you get to the point of having sex with Angie yet? What about Liz taking her top off for you?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
so can somebody tell me what's the problem with this game because I really want to try this game out but I've been seeing a lot of negative comments here and I want to know how bad is it
It's simple.
Alot of people on here don't want to play a game that doesn't cause the MC to fuck everyone the first time you play it.
This is an adventure game, like Happy Summer (Brilliant game!!!) and Light of My Life (Another gem with girls with the best bodies on F95!!!) Honorable mention to "Foot of the Mountains" as well.
I am not going anywhere, anytime soon, so I am happy to play some games (Okay, I have about 10 favorites on here) that I can depend on to have small updates, which make me come back for more.
Some people aren't like that. They want the instant gratification of seeing anyone and everyone naked.
I can imagine Mia naked, in my head. The game author hasn't shown her yet, and the anticipation is wonderful!!!
Linda is the prettiest one, and the Author hasn't even scratched the surface with her.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I completely agree with your post. I want to hate the boss's son, but he makes me laugh because I work with a guy just like him.
I am wondering if we will get a free roam opportunity to fuck anyone during a "Visit" to the clinic. I am being dominant with Mia. She is an asian single mom with what appear to be big saggy boobs. She just needs a confident man to make her open her legs. She is going to let the MC fuck her at work, I know she is. She is going to stay late one night getting caught up, and have a bad day with her daughter and fall in the MC's arms. At least he does that in my head. That's why I love this game so much. It really makes me have an imagination.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, so maxed the college and gym, working at the new place for zack, did all the hearts, but can't go to work, is that the end of this version?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This is a solid game in my book, anytime I feel emotion while playing a game makes it worthwhile to me. Like I felt the MC's emotions towards The Boss, it was pure disdain and I loved it. He was toying with MC after the fact that he had ruined his moms 20 year career and I felt the anger seeping from MC, the fact that I wanted to smash that guys face in says that the Dev is a pretty solid writer. I just don't like the free roam/sandbox feel, it slows down everything but at the same time stretches the game out to make it seem as if there's more content than there actually is. Can I tolerate it? Absolutely.

The women... are delicious. From the Mom to Liz to Aunt Marie.

powd

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
What is the point of allowing the player to say they want nothing to do with Angie if the player is then forced to look her up, the game assumes you did the project with her, and that she sucked the MC's dick? If the player rejected Angie there shouldn't be a love or corruption question, she should never show up again.
I found that odd as well and did a quick run through on both rejecting her blowjob and accepting it and saw no difference in dialogue. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the character but initially rejected the blowjob for various reasons...there should be some variation even for those two routes and far greater variation if you fully reject her.
hmmm so I rejected her BJ cus I didn't want to give her too much of an upper hand, but I guess I gotta go back if this route isn't supported yet.
Is there a difference with Angie after 1 when we accept blowjob, after 2 if we don't do it and after leaving we have a choice that it will be nicer then we will go further. Is there a difference in these choices?
This was a mistake. If you refuse the blowjob in the beginning, you will have another chance to talk it out with Angie where you can decide if you want to help her or not, and end her storyline or continue. My bad on that, this will be fixed on the next versions. The player doesn't need to interact with side characters he doesn't have interest in, romantically. Sometimes you will need to interact story-wise, but the romancing will be all avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you SO much for this. Between creating renders, programming, writing, and my other job I don't have much time left to proofread - this is greatly appreciated!

--

As for the sandbox aspect. I'll be honest, for the most part I thought the complaints about the open world were from people that disliked open world games, and I disregarded most of them. But so far I've read some compelling arguments as for why sandbox is a bad idea in this game. I actually agreed since the beginning the game felt empty and that there wasn't much to do around the map, but I always intended to fix it and keep improving this aspect with each version. The goal was to have enough content that you didn't need to check the notepad to see what to do, but going pretty much anywhere at any time gave you some storyline or continuation of storyline. The main point of the open world was to allow the player to pursue parallel storylines and focus on the characters they like the most. Linear games don't give you that kind of freedom, and sometimes you're stuck in a super long scene with a character you dislike. (I know I'm being a hypocrite with the current Angie situation, but that will be fixed). It was never about grinding or making the game feel longer. As a player, I dislike those things too. But I understand that, as a new developer, I don't have the resources to create enough content in such a short amount of time between versions. My computer is barely able to handle the rate I'm going right now. And it is low.

Anyway, you guys got me thinking and you have good points. I am learning from my mistakes and I still have much to learn.

If the game being open world really is this bad, I'm gonna talk to my patrons and figure out what to do for the next versions.

Thank you all for the criticism and feedback.

If you enjoyed the game (or its potential) and want to help it being developed, please consider supporting my .

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
This was a mistake. If you refuse the blowjob in the beginning, you will have another chance to talk it out with Angie where you can decide if you want to help her or not, and end her storyline or continue. My bad on that, this will be fixed on the next versions. The player doesn't need to interact with side characters he doesn't have interest in, romantically. Sometimes you will need to interact story-wise, but the romancing will be all avoidable.

Thank you SO much for this. Between creating renders, programming, writing, and my other job I don't have much time left to proofread - this is greatly appreciated!

--

As for the sandbox aspect. I'll be honest, for the most part I thought the complaints about the open world were from people that disliked open world games, and I disregarded most of them. But so far I've read some compelling arguments as for why sandbox is a bad idea in this game. I actually agreed since the beginning the game felt empty and that there wasn't much to do around the map, but I always intended to fix it and keep improving this aspect with each version. The goal was to have enough content that you didn't need to check the notepad to see what to do, but going pretty much anywhere at any time gave you some storyline or continuation of storyline. The main point of the open world was to allow the player to pursue parallel storylines and focus on the characters they like the most. Linear games don't give you that kind of freedom, and sometimes you're stuck in a super long scene with a character you dislike. (I know I'm being a hypocrite with the current Angie situation, but that will be fixed). It was never about grinding or making the game feel longer. As a player, I dislike those things too. But I understand that, as a new developer, I don't have the resources to create enough content in such a short amount of time between versions. My computer is barely able to handle the rate I'm going right now. And it is low.

Anyway, you guys got me thinking and you have good points. I am learning from my mistakes and I still have much to learn.

If the game being open world really is this bad, I'm gonna talk to my patrons and figure out what to do for the next versions.

Thank you all for the criticism and feedback.

If you enjoyed the game (or its potential) and want to help it being developed, please consider supporting my .
The sandbox part of it will definitely send some players away. I am usually one of those players that don't like sandbox, but you've handled it well in my opinion. The only part I didn't like was having to check two different places to get the hints on what I should do. If you combine the main story hints and the individual person hints into one place, you might get some of the concerns taken care of. I do like the story you've got going so no matter what you and your patrons decide, about sandbox or not, please keep telling your story.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes