3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
So Marie is Gracie all grown up with a kid:unsure: Mhmm Gracie was so into the family business, wonder what happened that she changed her name and hairstyle.:unsure: Not that it matters though:LOL: Its Gracie and she still hot even if she has a bit over the top breasts. :sneaky:

powd

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Hey all,
Thanks for all the messages of support and overall critics. I am taking every message into consideration. Just a reminder that this is my first game, so of course there will be some (if not a lot of) mistakes and problems. I agree with most of the comments that you guys made, as well. I'll try to improve in every way possible and am working very hard on this game, and will continue to do so.
About the free roam - my intention is that I'll fill the game with enough content that it won't be a problem. I just made the game like this because it is my favourite type of game to play, and I want to create something that I would enjoying playing, as well. If I find that the free roam is a problem, I'll remove it from the game, no issues. I'll try to find a way to make it better. About mechanics and bugs: I've been working as a python developer for about 3 years now, hopefully that will help me develop the game with few bugs. By the way, thanks for the bug reports as well.

Right now, if I take some time to release a version it's because of my computer. There's a limitation on how many renders I can make per week. But, despite that, I intend to release the next version with way more content than this. As some people already said, this is, of course, a demo version. Just testing the waters, and seeing what people think of the game. My hope was that you guys would see the same potential that I do on this project.

I understand it is frustrating to play a game like this, that doesn't have enough content.

Side note: this isn't intended to be grindy. Don't worry about that, as I don't like grindy games either.

Again, thanks for the messages, and support.

Eyeris

Sep 20, 2019
Hey all,
Thanks for all the messages of support and overall critics. I am taking every message into consideration. Just a reminder that this is my first game, so of course there will be some (if not a lot of) mistakes and problems. I agree with most of the comments that you guys made, as well. I'll try to improve in every way possible and am working very hard on this game, and will continue to do so.
About the free roam - my intention is that I'll fill the game with enough content that it won't be a problem. I just made the game like this because it is my favourite type of game to play, and I want to create something that I would enjoying playing, as well. If I find that the free roam is a problem, I'll remove it from the game, no issues. I'll try to find a way to make it better. About mechanics and bugs: I've been working as a python developer for about 3 years now, hopefully that will help me develop the game with few bugs. By the way, thanks for the bug reports as well.

Right now, if I take some time to release a version it's because of my computer. There's a limitation on how many renders I can make per week. But, despite that, I intend to release the next version with way more content than this. As some people already said, this is, of course, a demo version. Just testing the waters, and seeing what people think of the game. My hope was that you guys would see the same potential that I do on this project.

I understand it is frustrating to play a game like this, that doesn't have enough content.

Side note: this isn't intended to be grindy. Don't worry about that, as I don't like grindy games either.

Again, thanks for the messages, and support.
Please make an Android version, or you can at least contact a porter (the66, spear1404) to port your games into android version

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i am really hoping that there is no grind system (money,stats,inventory,etc...) cuz that would ruin it for me. Free roam i dont any real problems unless we miss events

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it might just be me...but from what little i could see. i really hope we nvr see MC's face. it looks...punchable.:whistle:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
On the good side, the models look nice, and seem to be specific to this game only (AKA the dev tweaked models themselves)

The English is fully understandable. It isn't great and some of the parts trying to write around the relationships makes it a bit weird.
Examples are (MC randomly telling Barb she isn't old, the MC asking to give Angie his name after she says "young MC name", or how the MC in non incest and incest patch talks about the Aunt/cousin when first meeting them.)

Needs an "end of current content" or some type of ability for the player to know if they saw everything or not, and if not who with.

Gonna say half the tags aren't in the game yet. Like corruption/cheating/dating sim/incest/masturbation/romance.

Angie and Marie's shirts are weird in how they encapsulate their breasts. Angie's shorts make her lower body look very Barbie proportioned.

The sister not existing or at least a photo feels weird, since the MC can play through infinite amount of time and never see her.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
From Patreon:

So, two weeks ago I sent the text for proofreading and translations. I also sent the game to some beta testers that are helping me in the development. And I got the following feedback, mainly:
- The character and the progression were good, but the game felt like it was heading nowhere storywise - it was too generic.
- The free roam aspect gave too much freedom and it wasn't easy to know where to go/what to do next, thus making the game a little bit grindy.
- Not enough things to do.
So, for the past time, I'm working on fixing those issues before going further. What I've done to make it better:
- I've rethought the story and the characters for a while, and now there is a clear direction in which it goes - I'll update you on that later.
- The game is now more linear. It is way more clear what to do next and I've limited a bit the open world. Mind you, it is still open world since this is a genre that I like to develop, but you'll lose less time traveling around to figure out what to do.
- I've added alternative routes and way more characters (7 so far, in this version). I intend to have a complete storyline with all the characters to make the story deeper.
- You can also completely ignore the characters you don't wish to interact, after the initial meeting. You'll miss some of the story, though.
So far I've made 200+ new images for the version. The 0.1 had about 80, give or take. But unfortunately I couldn't do any animations, due to my hardware limitation.
My goal is to complete it and send it for proofreading and bugtesting by the end of this week, and at max in the next 2 weeks release the new version.
Thanks for your patience, and keep in mind I'm still working a fulltime job outside of this, but I'm giving it the most attention that I can.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
i should start working before talking to Liz?? what did i miss

Old Saves are bugged, start fresh will trigger new events

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm empty game :cautious: from start was good u talk with ppl etc (y)after geting things to do apartment everything changed rooms are empty :eek:only list what you have u can see that person if not u cant see anyone o_O
Characters are good (y) This game needs big update :cool:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hmm empty game :cautious: from start was good u talk with ppl etc (y)after geting things to do apartment everything changed rooms are empty :eek:only list what you have u can see that person if not u cant see anyone o_O
Characters are good (y) This game needs big update :cool:
You mean it turns into sandbox? :WutFace: I'm really trying to like this game but the mc is just insufferable. Maybe it's the writing:unsure:

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes