3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
grit your teeth... the plot seems to be a bit predictable... the graphics are good... hopefully the developer will make the update with some serious motion in the game, DEMO is just that, relax guys and gals...
*NOTE* Great Start hope to see more soon.

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think that it was a mistake of the developer to release the game in its current state. At the very start of the game, it appears to be a nice new visual novel. Nice renders, and the story seems to be starting out alright... Then it happens out of the blue. A developer note... "You have now entered the free roam part of the game". That's where things go downhill.

The free roam portion of the game is not buggy or anything. The room renders are fine as well. They have a day night system. So first thing first you take a look at your phone, heart meter, bag, and mission clip board. Heart meter (I assume is for relationships) just says soon... okay... Mission clip board has a couple of missions... and other mission with "soon" written... Right off the bat you know that it's low on content from this indicator... Okay check out the phone various little buttons that appear to be clickable but do nothing... However the one does bring up preference menu, but a simple right click does that so a useless button. Then you got your bag.... 12 empty slots and $10. There is no way to earn or spend money or get items yet so waisted space. Now comes time to explore... Go explore nobody to talk to... Go outside go to college and click it and it says "You attend your class"... Alright So you go home and one thing change. The cute red head aunt is now sitting in the living room watching TV... So you go up to her and ask her about this job at the clinic. She is like nope. Talk tomorrow... Well, that's fucking swell... So you goto bed then you get a short little scene... Now you can talk to the aunt about the clinic! Yes we are getting somewhere! And go to the clinic and talk to the cutie and she is like blah blah blah... and developer is like "That's it for the clinic" Well fuck... So no way to make money yet, also can't interact with that cutie anymore. Go talk to Liz who is in Maries room for some reason... Then you get the option to lie to her or tell her the truth about remembering her or not. I don't want to lie to her, but at the same time telling her the truth doesn't get you as much content which there is very little of to begin with. So tried both fuck it just lie I guess. Then you go to bed because nothing to do at all... So you go to the college again when you wake up and the slutty blue haired girl is arandomly like "Hey I heard you got a dick. Let me suck it real quick!" you can't refuse her and she drags you to the bathroom to give you a free blowy joey... And then after that you have no more content to explore. You are out of stuff to do.

So here are the total number of scenes:

1) Intro wake up meet aunt / mom / cuz
2) Go to bed then wake up to some movers or whatever nothing important here can skip through
3) very brief talk to aunt about working to the clinic but this is fruitless
4) very brief college intro
5) Show the cuz around the house with the option to lie or not. The only part that feels interactive frankly.
6) Free blowjob for putting up getting this far next time you go to college.

Most of these scenes are far too brief, and there are not enough of them for it to feel like a game yet. It should really be marked as a "Demo / proof of concept" for lack of content. That being said there is potential here for something great. Ultimately it was a bit too "Ambitious" to release "Ambition" in it's current state. They should have waited a month or two and added more scenes. Few things piss off players more so than an "Empty Sandbox".

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
and the most original plot award goes to... ok, at least the blue haired girl looks sexy enough to look out for this one in the future.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I think that it was a mistake of the developer to release the game in its current state. At the very start of the game, it appears to be a nice new visual novel. Nice renders, and the story seems to be starting out alright... Then it happens out of the blue. A developer note... "You have now entered the free roam part of the game". That's where things go downhill.

Most of these scenes are far too brief, and there are not enough of them for it to feel like a game yet. It should really be marked as a "Demo / proof of concept" for lack of content. That being said there is potential here for something great. Ultimately it was a bit too "Ambitious" to release "Ambition" in it's current state. They should have waited a month or two and added more scenes. Few things piss off players more so than an "Empty Sandbox".

From your game:
"This is a tech demo just testing the waters...

Brand new game mostly a tech demo / proof of concept, I want to know what you guys think. I'm using second life avatars for renders here.

Anyone got any ideas of what they would want to see in a game or advice on starting a game hit me up."

And there are more as in your first release... :)

• Love
Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
From your game:
"This is a tech demo just testing the waters...

Brand new game mostly a tech demo / proof of concept, I want to know what you guys think. I'm using second life avatars for renders here.

Anyone got any ideas of what they would want to see in a game or advice on starting a game hit me up."

And there are more as in your first release... :)
That is a very old developers note that never changed from my first release. Anyways, this thread isn't about my game. Let's keep it on-topic and not Hijack things. It's a mistake I did make yes. Releasing a game too early can be a mistake and it's one I have personally made in the past.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Okay, that was ... standard. But what the hell, give us some content and I'm okay with that.
Characters are not top notch but fine too.

Also:
Mouth.jpg

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
That is a very old developers note that never changed from my first release. Anyways, this thread isn't about my game. Let's keep it on-topic and not Hijack things. It's a mistake I did make yes. Releasing a game too early can be a mistake and it's one I have personally made in the past.
What abot that:

"First demo of the game with some scenes, introduction and sexual, and quests."?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I liked the introduction I thought yeah this is great and then when all the dialogue ended free-roam appears now it seems pretty straight forward but going outside just to advance time is annoying and not a lot going on as of yet which is to be expected, but I'll keep an eye on this as others have side some very nice looking redheads to keep interested in.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Seriously, why the devs are so dead set on the free-roaming formula? It's almost always shit. And that's presuming that they even have the technical aptitude to implement it in at least somewhat non-broken way.
Some games have had great success with it. Big Brother was huge before it was abandoned. "Summertime Saga" makes more money than any other single game. "Taffy Tales" is a success. "Superpowered" is a success. "Something Unlimited" was a success. Lets not forget "Man of the House" also a success. "Milfy City" is a succcess. "Long Live the Princess" is a success. Who doesn't love "Fashion Business"? "Complex Society" is a strong up and comer. "Highrise Climb" is also a success.

I'm sure I could list many other successes in this genre if I thought about it and did a little research.

The problem is that an empty Sandbox that has yet to get to that enjoyable content is simply dreaded. That is because you can play it but there is little or nothing to do. It is not for a long time and a lot of content that these games become enjoyable.

With a standard visual novel format you can play it start to finish regardless of the amount of content. It does not feel like it has an "Empty Space".

The sandbox is different... The Sandbox even if it has the same amount of content as a visual novel of the same size is less enjoyable. It gives you a feeling of "Emptiness".

Look at it like this. Suppose we are standing around. I hand you a fun-size candy bar and you eat it right then... You think "Oh what a yummy little candybar thank you." That is the psychology behind a visual novel.

On the other hand if I were to put that same fun-size candybar on a nice plate and hand it to you with a fork and knife and napkin while I seat you down at a fancy table... You are going to be thinking "This is seriously all you are giving me?"

That is the psychological trap of the sandbox.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A grind a always that a grind. It is a cheap trick just to spread the jam even thinner.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
After reading some comments i thought it will be some POS game, but i would say it's a good premise of a game that might have a problem with freeroam stuff being too buggy and annoying in the future or just annoying.

Other than that, not that much to say because there's not that much content but i like the renders, models and BG's - There are some ''unique'' looking female models that i haven't seen in 30 other games so that's a plus.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Is it me or does the one redhead look exactly like Gracie from The Deluca Family with just a bit of a boob job to make 'em bigger?

• Love
Reactions: Profound_Madman
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes