AFratrem

Aug 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure that the patch in the OP also includes the 1.0.7 changes alongside everything else, it wouldn't make much sense otherwise (but I stand to be corrected)
okay, so if this is correct i can just apply the current v1.0.7 patch to my v1.0.2 game that i had downloaded earlier, and then the game will become v1.0.7?

well, i redownloaded the game anyway, but now i'm just curious about it

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
AVANTGARDE

2023/08/27 17:49

Followers or above only
Hello, this is Benito.
"Amelie Blanchett Falls Many Times" has already surpassed 10,000 downloads!
I am very happy that so many people have played the game.
Thank you for your review of DLsite.
When I released my maiden work, I wanted to make a game that would sell over 10,000 copies someday.
There are points to reflect on, and I will do my best to create works that can be enjoyed more.
Also, thank you to those who gave us feedback!
As for the future, we will be doing a few free updates.
This will be the last update for candy fallout. (excluding bug fixes)
・Addition of short scenarios
A few short scenarios will be added.
The scenario was made because I had time when I had outsourced debugging work before the release. The content is just a complement.
・Addition of contents of reminiscence room “With Hoffmann”
There is no new CG and voice.
Personally, I don't want to raise the price of the game as much as possible.
That's why I tried my best to keep the selling price of this work at 1980 yen.
I'd like to put an update in September-October.
Thank you for reading the article up to this point.

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
does anyone know any other games like this where there is sprite sex of both main characters and random npcs just by exploring. for example elena is having sex in the empty class on floor 3 in ch3, amelia is having sex in the side room of floor 3 in ch 3, olivia is having sex in the room between the male and fermale dorms on ch4 and hiyo is having sex in the same room in ch5. only games ive seen that do this are yuuta in uncles town and VH.

Meerjungfrau

Jan 29, 2019
Im stuck on september 22 morning. I cant attend class, i cant skip time. Demon tells me to visit samuel capell basement but there is nothing in it.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Just finished it. Damn, Hannah/Leviathan is the goat. The corruption in this game is awful but Hannah was the best part of this game. She sacrificed herself for the MC. I usually go for bad endings but Hannah's story moved me. Hannah>Amelia.
What story are you referring to? When did she sacrifice herself for the MC? I probably didn't play the same game as you....

Probably because I got the bad ending.... with Leon stealing Hanna (Amelia) from the MC.

I was wondering what the true ending was, but no one has answered me yet...

Can the MC have an ending with Leviathan? What happens to her once she leaves everyone after the fight?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Full save
I used one of the saves and lost all my saves and don't know how to fix it... when I put everything back, the game screen went black and I had to reinstall the game.... .... I'm upset because I had levelled all my characters, so it's a pain to have to start all over again...

Where can I find & watch the "true ending" ?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
this now raises the question of the difference between "nakadashi" and "creampies"
or is the last line referring to times the mc gets to do it to her? (that doesn't seem right though since he gets the first one; that last stat is probably something other than creampies)
I think nakadashi might have been Bukkake, but not sure. IIRC Nakadashi means creampie, but it might have translated as "cum on" or something.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Just finished it. Damn, I feel sorry for Hannah/Leviathan. The corruption in this game is awful but Hannah was the best part of this game. She sacrificed herself for the MC. Hannah>Amelia
What story are you referring to? When did she sacrifice herself for the MC? I probably didn't play the same game as you....

Probably because I got the bad ending.... with Leon stealing Hanna (Amelia) from the MC.

I was wondering what the true ending was, but no one has answered me yet...

Can the MC have an ending with Leviathan? What happens to her once she leaves everyone after the fight?
I was being dramatic but still, Hannah sacrificed her powers to give the MC a better ending (Amelia not ending up being a slut). The other loops always ends up with Amelia being a slut. The true ending is when Hannah reverses time again but this time she is not there since she disappeared after using the time magic one last time. This made Tommy not seek her powers anymore since she is not present in this timeline, which also prevented Amelia from getting drugged from aphrodisiac. The MC and Amelia were able to stop the summoning of the demon without problems. In the end, we learned that Hannah now works at the canteen in the academy after she woke up in front of the academy. Unfortunately, the MC does not recognize her. Hannah still remembers her though and won't let anyone destroy his happiness.

All of the other ntr rpgs I played, a demon making a deal with the MC always wants to see him fail or lose the one he loves. So Leviathan protecting and caring for the MC is a nice change of pace.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I used one of the saves and lost all my saves and don't know how to fix it... when I put everything back, the game screen went black and I had to reinstall the game.... .... I'm upset because I had levelled all my characters, so it's a pain to have to start all over again...

Where can I find & watch the "true ending" ?
Try using this for the true ending.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
By the way Amelia still carry her lust over from all other time loop even at the end of true ending but it also seem like MC stamina last much longer than before which make them very compatible. however i believe if Amelia have sex with any other big dick she will become a slut again. which they could make a chapter 7 story and so on... lol just an idea

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
By the way Amelia still carry her lust over from all other time loop even at the end of true ending but it also seem like MC stamina last much longer than before which make them very compatible. however i believe if Amelia have sex with any other big dick she will become a slut again. which they could make a chapter 7 story and so on... lol just an idea
I believe that Amelia is not really at fault because before the first loop, she still loved the MC despite the teacher raping her.

But the fact she losed her power made her weaker and weaker that she couldn't control herself... If we were in her shoes, we'd probably understand what she felt.

So the true ending is the one with the book written "true love" on it, where they are compatible. Right? Why does the MC say, there is something he forgot about in this ending? Is it a bad translation?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I believe that Amelia is not really at fault because before the first loop, she still loved the MC despite the teacher raping her.

But the fact she losed her power made her weaker and weaker that she couldn't control herself... If we were in her shoes, we'd probably understand what she felt.

So the true ending is the one with the book written "true love" on it, where they are compatible. Right? Why does the MC say, there is something he forgot about in this ending? Is it a bad translation?
Maybe he's implying on Hannah?

cankun

Jan 27, 2023
one of the first rpg hentai game that make me wanted to get the true good ending at all cost, all the other rpg hentai game stuff is just me not feelin nothing but this one make me dying fast as hell

Reactions: Agrush

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
How do you get out of the girls dormitory attic? Ive walked around that whole room and there's no way out. There's also no teleportation item or any skill that teleports you out.

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes