xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
I found the cheat codes online, Sorry if some do not work i had found them online

Cheat 1
For Unlock All scenes – PervyVision

Cheat 2
For Unlock Orgone 100- Strong_Billy

Cheat 3
For Unlock Health- HealthJuice

Cheat 4
For Unlock Money 500- FiveSmackers

Cheat 5
For Unlock Collectables- Better_INVT

Cheat 6
For Unlock Desire Outfits – Mean_Green

Cheat 7
For Unlock 100 orgones – MoarPowah

Cheat 8
For Unlock cash of 500 coins – ShinyCoins

Cheat 9
For Unlock the ideal outfits – GenieSecret

Cheat 10
For Unlock rewatch the opened scenes – Recall

Cheat 11
For Unlock build HP – LifeUp

Cheat 12
For Unlock watch the collectible – CollAholic

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I found the cheat codes online

Cheat 1
For Unlock All scenes – PervyVision

Cheat 2
For Unlock Orgone 100- Strong_Billy

Cheat 3
For Unlock Health- HealthJuice

Cheat 4
For Unlock Money 500- FiveSmackers

Cheat 5
For Unlock Collectables- Better_INVT

Cheat 6
For Unlock Desire Outfits – Mean_Green

Cheat 7
For Unlock 100 orgones – MoarPowah

Cheat 8
For Unlock cash of 500 coins – ShinyCoins

Cheat 9
For Unlock the ideal outfits – GenieSecret

Cheat 10
For Unlock rewatch the opened scenes – Recall

Cheat 11
For Unlock build HP – LifeUp

Cheat 12
For Unlock watch the collectible – CollAholic
Some of them doesnt work at all

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Also, to mention the Jazz bath scene, in particular, we thought that so early on, there shouldn't have been such a visually jarring glimpse of Jazz's nudity for the sake of the storyline progression. We thought that as things go on with each character, there should be some sort of general progression feeling, more in line with raising the tension. Hence, no explicit nudity for Jazz's FIRST scene between brother and sister.
It's a reasonable argument for a new game or Amity Park 2.0. But you can't just remove an existing good scene and replace it with something that has nothing to do in the gallery.
1626245132703.png
Jazz enjoys herself alone in the bath with only chest visible. Is it really too explicit to ruin all the tension? I can see plenty of room for the character development for such tags from this point. Possible trade-off is to keep the both scenes (though redesign) and make Danny spy on her multiple times as the story goes.
But the "storyline progression", the one where you encounter SFW Jazz inbetween the scenes where Ectopus rapes Paulina and Maddie? Does it feel right for the first scene between mom and son? Why is Jazz so special?

Last edited:

dilbert3000

Jun 28, 2019
The only one that works (last i checked) is to unlock the gallery, use the console commands.

combatant_player_Danny.comb_attr_BaseAttack = value you want
combatant_player_Danny.comb_attr_BaseEctoPool = value you want
combatant_player_Danny.comb_attr_BaseHealthPool = value you want
combatant_player_Danny.comb_attr_BaseOrgone = value you want
combatant_player_Danny.comb_attr_BaseAttack =900 Hits very hard.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Sure the new art is farther away from the original show but I still recognise the characters without problems, they are still visibly themself, just in a different style so while I understand the whole 'We'd rather it be close to the original', I don't really understand saying you can't tell it's the character.
To me they look more someone doing cosplay rather than the original characters. Sure they're still recognizable, in the same way you can tell what character a cosplayer is currently portraying but it's still not the original character, just something that looks like them. It feels... off-brand, I guess, but not a deal-breaker in my case. Although I suppose this comment is now irrelevant since the creators already said they're going to change the style.

I think there wouldn't have been as much of a backlash if they had that style from the very beginning, and I guess some people felt that a new artist coming in and changing the art style so drastically out of a sudden was insulting to the previous artist. When it comes to 2D games, the artist is the person that fans will be attached to the most and they'll get angry if they leave and a new artist comes around. It doesn't even matter if the new artist can replicate the old style to near-perfection (some people were rather upset about the new artist for House Chores even though their style is almost the same).

Closing thoughts, what do you guys think of this Penelope Spectra design? Is this something that falls within more of your interests, or if it's another "Goddammit, they even fucked up Spectra" type of feeling.

Cheers.
View attachment 1296334
That looks good to me.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, I do not know if this also happens in the standard version since I have the compressed version but when trying to exit any menu within the game such as inventory or the PC I get the following error

error-1.png error-1-2.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I got to say, the new art style just doesn't do it for me. I dont think a few tweaks will fix it either, at least not to the old standard I was used to. I was never a big fan of Gzones animation, but his still were worlds better IMO. Sad to see a game Ive been loosely following end up like this, but if the team thinks its for the best then it is what it is. Can only hope for the best for the team.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
WTF!?

It won't even run on my computer now!

Thank you guys so much for the new and improved game!

Superk

May 21, 2017
HUGE WARNING!!!

Once I received an alternate background for going through Maddie's Questline, I attempted to go back to the main menu and change it.
Do not do this.

It'll crash renpy, and fuck up the script/loader. I haven't gotten this game to open again. Log states that it runs into an error during the loader.

Hope no one runs into this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MajinScarlet

Oct 7, 2020
Got to the first NTR moment with the octoghost, is the NTR just for the scene or does it make a whole new branching path. Just want to know if ill need multisave files or not.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
There are some errors but i completed the game anyway.
Sure, some minor scenes don't work, probably cause i pushed the "ignore" 5 times... but the gallery cheat helped.
I simply love Kate and mom. Desiree is interesting, and can't wait for Jazz. Wild sex please.
Sam is still questionable, she is willing to take you at her nome, stripping and masturbating early in the story.
I was sure she'd turn into a sex slave, but no way. A rebel? meh.
Oh well, all girls are easy, so maybe a virgin is a rebel? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Morah SDG

Revius

Aug 17, 2017
Yeah the new art style really just breaks it for me. The old ones fit into the game's own style perfectly. These ones not only breaks the style completely, but also gives the feeling that they are characters that only look like them, only they have too many differences to actually be them. They for no better words "break the immersion".

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
this redesign is a fanart? pls tell me no sane person does something this evil.
It was a funny story, actually. Not fan art... the game dev for Corrupted Kingdoms used a Koikatsu character pack without realising that the pack contained content that he wasn't allowed to use. During the 7.0 update, he was forced to personally remake all his characters. Alexa there was the worst example, but pretty much all of them lost a certain something, and the style changed irrevocably. Eventually he went back and fixed some of the worst offenders, but I dropped the game and keep 6.9 installed still.

• Wow
Reactions: septacycell
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes