Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
If anybody would be willing to look at my save to see why I'm stuck I would appreciate it. Currently doing episode 7 "The Waiting Game" with the next step being go to class, but, it's afternoon and I can't advance time.

Any help greatly appreciated.
1626266936198.png
Spiderfox Didn't find other solution than to change the current time to morning (0), then went to the classroom and it was fixed. Save attached.

Hi, can anyone help me with this, I'm stuck in episode 4 and can only skip through time but not leave the house
godkiller69 Go to the living room - Click "Back"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi!

I'm stuck on episode 7 "A nightmare called Ember". I can't click on bus stop. Can anyone help me? Thx!

View attachment 1297936
azer23 Go to the Park - Click the bus stop from there

Last edited:
Reactions: Spiderfox
Jul 10, 2017
ya this redux just seems like a waste the reason people liked the old art better was because it did resemble the characters with little changes to make them a little sexier biggest example is Sam and it was hot to see them like that but now with the anime style it's lost that most likely going to turn a lot of people off from the game

sharpys

May 21, 2017
why was this

Changed into this? I wonder
Clothes don't naturally bind to chests like that in the first pic. That's a 3DCG thing because accurate body conforming clothes is too expensive to buy on the Daz 3D market

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
What should I do if I get a performance warning?
Pray.
No seriously, this game isn't heavy so if you're on mobile check your free space, or the cache.
If you're on pc, maybe your temperature is too hjgh, or your drivers are old. Or maybe you clicked the wrong icon. It's 32 or 64, check better.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Hey just checking up about this. Just wondering if this was the Redux I said I would wait for. My main thing was for the amber fight you had to pick and choose 1 other girl and made too choose sam. I don't really like sam and remember you talking about how in the Redux you would make the choices more open or if this is just a remake with new art?

azer23

Jan 6, 2021
Hi!

I'm stuck on episode 7 "A nightmare called Ember". I can't click on bus stop. Can anyone help me? Thx!

6O0LAZtFDr.png

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
when i enter the cheat code it says cheat success and nothing happens !! am i doing something wrong ?

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
I never played this before because I was waiting on this new version, but the art compared to old version is so boring and I don't like it at all, luckly someone posted the old version 0.7.5 some posts ago. I am so happy I will finish that version and maybe come back again to this if they change their decision, the new art is awful.

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Upon playing the redux version i can understand some peoples opinion that the new art can be emersion breaking as it is really differant from the existing busts so switching from a conversation part to an art scene is a bit "Hey that dosen't look like the person i was talking to before", I also see peoples point about that art style of the game moving away from the orginal artstyle of the TV Program but having said that i really like the new art style and I think Team Bieno has found a real gem in Psymind (No disrespect to GZone who is also a great artist) and I agree with MorahZamora's that had the game started with Psymind onboard from the start we wouldnt be having such a controversay now.

But I'm not going to stop there with a simple observation, MorahZamora asked the community what specifically they didn't like about the new art and im going to attempt to do that now despite the fact I love the new art and I dont think they should change a damn thing. (Just FYI I'm not an artist so I don't know the proper terminology but I'll do my best) I think to problem stems from the hair and facial features as the bodywork looked perfectly fine in my opinion, this can be found in the move away from the circular eye shape where the eye and eyelid is contained within a single circle to the more natural eyeshape, there is also a divergance around the mouth with the clear split between upper and lower lips not being present in the new art where the lips are rounder and fuller and the eyebrows in the new art have a more human quality as opposed to a more ridged cartoony style. As for the hair, this is a problem more for Jazz than for Paulina, I think the hair should be less defined instead of having natural partings just kinda make it one entity. I dont think there an issue with the ears or nose but one thing I do go back and forth on is perhaps make the chin a little more angular.

I also prefer the new combat system, I had problems with the old one where some bosses were a bit tough and 1 impossible to beat (That god damn bloody Fn Dragon). Now with a min/max Ecto build everything is now dust (Including said Dragon). Also I liked the fact that the early game seems to be getting padded out a bit with intriguing stories and more diverse side characters

Now we come to what compeled me to actually post this, I seems with the new art has caused a river of shit to flow squarely in the direction of MorahZamora so i thought i would say something nice instead. Ive followed Amity Park for a while now I think GZone, MorahZomora and Team Bieno have created a great game here with a great story and I have massivly enjoyed play it. I also like to thank MorahZomora personally for being so active in the community, your particiaption has had me coming back to this forum to check on the progress of AP even though the game has a long development period. Please dont be stressed out or discouraged by the negative comments as you and the rest of the team are doing a great job and I look forward to see what you and the team achieve in the future. Full disclosure I am not a patron as a dont make enough money to justify even a little expence, however if that changes I will definitely be making a pledge.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Talk about a million steps back to take a few steps forward (at least for this particular game.

Now, if we wrap up this game in the next 3-4 episodes, and just continue forward with a sequel involving all Psymind based models and sprites? Then I can see your point. But we're not that close to making that decision, frankly.
D...did you even read the rest of the paragraph?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes