3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sleep Sex can be considered rape and MC do it to Kate and Alexandra.
Sex with the girl when she have no knowledge of what is happening for example sleeping?
So far his private parts are still try when it comes to family members. He was molesting them, but he did not have sex with them so far.
In real life molesting would be sexual assault of course, even if the MC did not cause the girls' vulnerabilities (he didn't use drugs or made anyone drunk) which he exploited.
However ... in this game the tag is about that scene where he did get drugged and abused.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: elbro

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Curious to find out what other people think about the whole dreams/memories angle with this game.
To me it takes away from my enjoyment because it feels like it fucks with my normal progression with the characters.
It also seems irrelevant because it has no real impact on the story (As of yet he might have grand plans for that)(tho if he wants to tie these dreams/memories into progression at some point it would imply that he already had sex with them before and it somehow reset this progress with all the characters)

idk i hate dream sequences because they dont actually effect the story in a significant way.
its basically a trailer for what could happen in the future id rather just skip that.

perhaps this is a bit dumb of a opinion for a game called amnesia but im hoping you can see my point and share your opinion.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Curious to find out what other people think about the whole dreams/memories angle with this game.
To me it takes away from my enjoyment because it feels like it fucks with my normal progression with the characters.
It also seems irrelevant because it has no real impact on the story (As of yet he might have grand plans for that)(tho if he wants to tie these dreams/memories into progression at some point it would imply that he already had sex with them before and it somehow reset this progress with all the characters)

idk i hate dream sequences because they dont actually effect the story in a significant way.
its basically a trailer for what could happen in the future id rather just skip that.

perhaps this is a bit dumb of a opinion for a game called amnesia but im hoping you can see my point and share your opinion.
That's the question, when are these memories gonna come back, what exactly was this family up to at the time leading up to the kid going into a coma? Too much teasing for them(the memories) not to come back.
They suggest incest is nothing new to these people, still the mom/sisters don't "cross the line" because the guy doesn't remember it.

Like many here i think there's been quite a lot of teasing and setting up things that may happen... Hopefully the story gets to the next stage soon.
And more Kate.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
So far his private parts are still try when it comes to family members. He was molesting them, but he did not have sex with them so far.
In real life molesting would be sexual assault of course, even if the MC did not cause the girls' vulnerabilities (he didn't use drugs or made anyone drunk) which he exploited.
However ... in this game the tag is about that scene where he did get drugged and abused.
I understand what you're saying and you're not wrong, but even so I have doubts because Kate was penetrated by the MC's fingers and Alexandra gave blowjob while they slept.

I understand that in a game it is a hot fantasy but clearly the women were intoxicated in their sleep from alcohol consumption.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, can anyone tell me where I can buy the furniture for Alexandra or where Fabio's story starts?
According to the walkthrough I should click on: Map - Furniture - Finish Fabio's story?
On my map there is only the shopping centre, the hospital and my home?
So where do I find Fabio?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, can anyone tell me where I can buy the furniture for Alexandra or where Fabio's story starts?
According to the walkthrough I should click on: Map - Furniture - Finish Fabio's story?
On my map there is only the shopping centre, the hospital and my home?
So where do I find Fabio?
which map? to unlock that (if you are on right map) you need to get spa cert from elena's room (before that hear her talking about it on phone) etc.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I cant use item give me by elena it said i need to use it at night and i stuck any helps
for the fleshlight you need to change the language to japanese or chinese. Yes, that sucks, but that's a known bug in the current version.

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-07
Release Date: 2023-07-07
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 0.94a Extra
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Walkthrough - Gallery -
German Translation

zibidi1453 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
I have tried to play this game more times than I can count and it alwasy gives me a traceback error. They happen in different places and it is impossible to go on with the game. I tried to find the saves that are in another place besides the save in the game section, but failed to find them. If I delete all of them is there a chance that I will be able to play throuigh the game?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes