Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Now I see what folks were talking about with the Todd Melissa thing and I really fucking hate it too. That shit alone kinda makes me want to toss this game out. Not sure how you've dodged the NTR flag with such a blatant example. MC saying he doesn't care doesn't fix anything.

Awesome and he immediately takes her back. No option to toss the traitorous gutterslut onto the street. God this shit is awful
I admit I had my concerns at the beginning as it was a jarring opener because you open from what I remember with her having sex with you, to what you describe. But I did not panic and I decided to see how to story unfolded. If the story is strong enough than it can be explained, resolved. For the most part, it was, the mc was not a weak character and he made her realise this. The story fleshes this out, I would of been concerned if the mc took this lying down or ignored it or became submissive. No he took control, he regained some strength and dealt with it.

Stories sometimes need the hero to be in a weakened state to create an actual plot and for them to develop, in this case this was exactly a story thread to work off to play into it. One thing I would of liked explained a bit more is her actual motivation to back stab, like what was the big pay off to doing so. Maybe I can't remember it as I played it a while back. But the story does show she knows she made a big big mistake. I also can not fault how the MC handled it. The story in this case backed up what they started out with. As I always feel in most cases, if a story explains and plays out what it sets up with reasoning and cohesion, logic, I can overlook a lot of things.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
In your IRL are you afraid or concerned about the other partners your current SO has?
Yes. I would be concerned if my SO had other partners currently...Not into sharing. This isn't about a past instance you insufferable twit. The game opens with you fucking her and then she goes right to another dude...a sane response would be to toss that gutterslut into the street.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
U have a problem in the latest version (0.3) At the end, in the badroom the images didn't play. I can see them in the "game\images' folder, but in the game I'm stuck with the image of the twins staying back to back.
I think is some mistake in the references, IMO a patch should resolve the issue.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Yes. I would be concerned if my SO had other partners currently...Not into sharing. This isn't about a past instance you insufferable twit. The game opens with you fucking her and then she goes right to another dude...a sane response would be to toss that gutterslut into the street.
In life I would do (probably) the same, but (and this is a big BUT) probably the MC has some future plans with her regarding Todd. Have you taken this in consideration? Not mentioning that having a completely obedient slut at disposal can come handy in some situations :) And he says a few times that he had her just for sex, in my reading this meaning nothing sentimental just "physiological needs" like the prostitutes mentioned above.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
In life I would do (probably) the same, but (and this is a big BUT) probably the MC has some future plans with her regarding Todd. Have you taken this in consideration? Not mentioning that having a completely obedient slut at disposal can come handy in some situations :) And he says a few times that he had her just for sex, in my reading this meaning nothing sentimental just "physiological needs" like the prostitutes mentioned above.
She's proven to be untrustworthy to an extreme degree. The story is forcing us to keep her around fir some grand future plans but why would we trust her near us? Best to get rid of a known liability but were not given any choices in the matter and probably won't be given any choices in the future.

Reactions: Valeck

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease make some small effort to enter the guise of your titular avatar.
Smartest Watch man lived and starred all his friends / heroes dead in the eye whilst unfolding his machinations
right in front of them. Not flinching once :)
won't be given any choices in the future
Please remember / get yourself into hannibal / dexter series. The psycho sees himself removed from life itself but still mingles
like playing the grandest mos exciting play of his life - himself. Hiding in plain sight and living life in the dread is plot worthy.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
She's proven to be untrustworthy to an extreme degree. The story is forcing us to keep her around fir some grand future plans but why would we trust her near us? Best to get rid of a known liability but were not given any choices in the matter and probably won't be given any choices in the future.
Fortunately you finally get this option in this last update. Now the next step would be for everyone to just stop praising the MC every single minute and we see him actually doing something... Ok, I get it, the devs got a lot of shit about him being a beta, a cuck etc., but everyone saying how smart, handsome and amazing in general he is, when he's done absolutely nothing besides "waiting for the right moment", is more annoying than anything. Actions speak louder than words.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has his craft and hones it too - he deals in women, more specifically con artist women selling their bodies for conniving
interests. Hat much is clear, in his business, the only resouece one can wield masterfully is the women ... to babes away :)!
is more annoying than anything

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
PLease make some small effort to enter the guise of your titular avatar.
Smartest Watch man lived and starred all his friends / heroes dead in the eye whilst unfolding his machinations
right in front of them. Not flinching once :)

Please remember / get yourself into hannibal / dexter series. The psycho sees himself removed from life itself but still mingles
like playing the grandest mos exciting play of his life - himself. Hiding in plain sight and living life in the dread is plot worthy.
...I think you need to chill on the drugs dude.

• Haha
Reactions: LegendKing23

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Nice update! Especially the finale I did enjoy alot! (y)

Don't forget to download the fixed script or you would miss the best part.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Well in the 03 version you have the opportunity to get rid of her after the encounter with Todd. Just select the second option here
get-rid.png

Reactions: Cernunnos.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I get this when I try to load my game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
python hide:
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So some things that I felt i needed some praise

-Melissa 'ntr:' first of all I hope I don't have to say I know it's not ntr (besides the fact we didn't actually see her fucked) but as someone who doesn't like that in the first place I appreciate Penguin going out of their way to make it clear there were no feelings between her and the MC. She's basically a sex toy and someone else decided to play with her. That's not NTR, it's not even cheating, it just . . .is. Well done there

-While I'm usually an asshole in these games and don't care about who I cheat on or screw over, I was a big fan of how Dominique is presented in this game. Her explanation that "he had sex, he didn't cheat," while probably won't be winning any people over if you try to use that IRL, explained where their relationship stands. Having sex with someone else doesn't compromise how much you love each other, and it's good to recognize that. Not least of which because Dominique isn't just your wife, she's your peer.

-Also, Fuck Todd. Honestly I like that as the game went on he got de-fanged pretty quickly and I'm on board with that. Weirdly knowing he didn't actually fuck Veronica in the opening scene somehow is the biggest blow of all to his credit IMO. I'm sure things will get worse for the MC but until then this is a pretty good ride.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I get this when I try to load my game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
context.run()
python:
python:
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
context.run()
python hide:
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
do you get this with the updated script?

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Fortunately you finally get this option in this last update. Now the next step would be for everyone to just stop praising the MC every single minute and we see him actually doing something... Ok, I get it, the devs got a lot of shit about him being a beta, a cuck etc., but everyone saying how smart, handsome and amazing in general he is, when he's done absolutely nothing besides "waiting for the right moment", is more annoying than anything. Actions speak louder than words.
Knowing the right moment, being patient and making use of it are often the only characteristics that separate the powerful and the average :) And I'm not just quoting some famous quote, fairly sure real life works that way.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Knowing the right moment, being patient and making use of it are often the only characteristics that separate the powerful and the average :) And I'm not just quoting some famous quote, fairly sure real life works that way.
Of course, but while you are waiting for the right moment you are supposed to be working non-stop, so that you'll be ready to strike when said moment comes. The MC has so far spent more time "training" Melissa, than trying to find dirt on Todd. The devs were probably getting tired reading again and again that he is a wimp, a cuck or whatever and completely changed his attitude in this last update. If he was behaving the same way, minus the sudden obnoxious cockiness, (there's a thin line between confident and cocky) from the start, I would have 100% agreed with you, but we got to a point where he had to accidentaly overheard the conversation between Veronica and Todd, or he would still be wondering if he has anything else on him... We also had to read multiple times that he was just waiting for the right moment and he wasn't afraid of Todd. Τhey even added the "I would never sleep with you" to emasculate Todd a little bit, because he was coming off as more of an "alpha" than the MC and some other stuff to show that Dom is short for Dominique and not an indication about their relationship... Don't get me wrong, they are finally heading to the right direction. Now he's slowly starting to look like someone you don't fuck with, as was "promised" from the start. Of course the thing about experiencing submission and cuckolding is still on their Patreon, so I personally can't get very comfortable with the game, but I shouldn't get sidetracked.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes