xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Download the fix that the dev posted
It really isnt that big of a deal. I mean it was missed renders of sexy time. But no real hit to the overall story. It was just my way of saying okay bug here and that was it. But thank you for the updated script.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
It really isnt that big of a deal. I mean it was missed renders of sexy time. But no real hit to the overall story. It was just my way of saying okay bug here and that was it. But thank you for the updated script.
Thanks for reporting the bug - quick question, did you just download the game or did you download yesterday? Reason I’m asking is because I uploaded the game with the new script on all the links and I’m wondering if I missed one or uploaded the wrong thing

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for reporting the bug - quick question, did you just download the game or did you download yesterday? Reason I’m asking is because I uploaded the game with the new script on all the links and I’m wondering if I missed one or uploaded the wrong thing
I pulled mine today and got the same issue, about 4 hours ago if that matters

Soulaf

May 1, 2018
I share the sentiment with many people around here that the training wasnt nearly good enough. I do like Melissa though, and i wouldnt mind if we saw more of her, and her relationship with the MC got expanded on, she betrayed him, but circumstances are such that she has an opportunity to get on his good side. She should start behaving loyaly to him. No more whinning about shit, she should move to help him at her own expense.

The MC needs to actually do shit, he should have an abundant number of contacts, yet all he does is call an old friend and let his wife handle everything. Feels like he is too passive.

The board constantly shitting on him is kind of baffling considering he was the one that brought the company from the ground up. So i have to ask, is he really that important to the company? All we have is his word for it.

Todd being defanged i dont mind, he served his purpose, he was the wake up call. But we should get a proper threat to the MC to replace him. But more importantly, the MC needs to start having some actual victories, some momentum.

Other than that im enjoying it.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So now that those people who don't like Melissa can get rid of her, I would love to see more content with her for those of us who do still want her around.

On that note Insanepenguin91, I have a request/suggestion.

I've gone back and played the scene with Melissa's training and I get what the MC was trying to do now. This wasn't about punishing Melissa, it was about showing her what she could have had had she not betrayed the MC. It was a taste of the good life before he snatched it all away and started treating her like shit.

Unfortunately, the current state of their affair isn't all that satisfying for either the MC or Melissa. So what I would like to see is for the 'training scene' to act as a beginning for this subplot and a punishment scene to act as the end.

In the next update or two, I would like to see Melissa get to the point where she begs the MC to take her back into his good graces. At which point he and his wife take Melissa down to their sex dungeon (because we all know they have one) and to give her a real punishment. I'm talking tied up, nipple clamps, spanking whipping, butt plugs, collars, fisting, the MC and his wife double teaming her in all of her holes, full on punishment. Then when it is over, making Melissa crawl over to them wearing nothing but a collar and a butt plug and beg them to take her back. At which point the player can either decide take her back or discard her for good. If the player decides to take her back, then have the MC actually take her back into his good graces. Still treat her like a slut in bed (because she seems to enjoy it), but treat her nicely in every day life.

I feel like this would be a good resolution to this sub plot and I feel like it is where the story is going anyway.

Those are my thoughts. Great game, dev.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i think my last question for this game atm would be. is impregnation gonna be a thing? cuz those twins and the pink haired girl are just asking for it. the wife is ok also lol

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
i think my last question for this game atm would be. is impregnation gonna be a thing? cuz those twins and the pink haired girl are just asking for it. the wife is ok also lol
Honestly we havent really thought about it and at this point it doesnt really fit in the context of the story, but things could change with end game content

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Honestly we havent really thought about it and at this point it doesnt really fit in the context of the story, but things could change with end game content
well thanks for not giving me false hope at least. still good job on last update.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The twins are hot, of course the wifey is as well, but you are really, really, really using the term "making out" about a dozen times to often.
There are many other ways to describe it, most way hotter. It's a visual novel, using more words to describe the sex scenes and add a little to the great visuals would be great.

Really good work apart from this small thingie. Great women and an interesting story.

charlie19009

Some random dude
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
old saves don`t work?
I haven't really thought about compatibility with old saves, nor have I had problems with them so far.
Are you getting an error? If so, can you post the message/log/screenshot of it?
I might add a "skip to current build content" button or something if enough people report this.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game, it started of strong with great promise and has only gotten better each update. I really liked Brandy as well as the twins this update. I hope we get to see plenty more of them in the future. Especially Brandy, she can use the MCs help to get revenge on her mother.

I have to say though, I'm conflicted about the choice with Melissa. Part of me wants to kick her to the curb as karma for her betrayal, but at the same time that ass is too hot to pass up. In a way I'm glad we get a choice, but at the same it's too difficult to decide.

Great job Insanepenguin91, I look forward to see what you have in store for us. (y)(y)

Reactions: Insanepenguin91

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
The twins are hot, of course the wifey is as well, but you are really, really, really using the term "making out" about a dozen times to often.
There are many other ways to describe it, most way hotter. It's a visual novel, using more words to describe the sex scenes and add a little to the great visuals would be great.

Really good work apart from this small thingie. Great women and an interesting story.
Thanks for the comment, this is literally the first thing I've ever written that's an actual story, not to mention the first erotic thing. And I've only done one chapter (two updates) so I do struggle with the scenes sometimes :p I'll try to avoid repetition like that in the future, I can promise some improvement

Reactions: botc76
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes