JFC__

Nov 11, 2017
I started a new game & when I finish Chapter 3. It ended the game. Not getting any Chapter 4 stuff.

Feb 8, 2018
No, it isn't. All I have in the MacOS folder is a text document and the lib folder. All the contents need to be packaged to run as an executable file but, when I unzip the download, it just becomes a folder with the game contents but no way to run the game.
So, I found an older copy of the game and just replaced the game folder in that package with the newer game folder and, voila, all working now (one of the reasons I don't delete all the old copies of games). Anyway, there definitely looks to be a problem with running the latest Mac version of the game as is.

Reactions: rooney10

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You haven't played the first part? It would answer all your questions. Or if you just look at the pretty pictures, you can just read the thread. :KEK:
At least they removed that part about experiencing cuckolding from the game description in their Patreon. Spending so much time in the first two updates on Todd banging half the girls in the game (or have them lying around afterwards), when you were supposed to be playing as a powerful MC, nobody wants to mess with, was already enough to turn a lot of people away. If you add the fact that you were forced to spend even more time "training" Melissa, some weird conversations and reactions Dom had and the possibility of actual cuckolding into the mix... Well, let's just say that it wasn't the best selling point. In fact it was more of a false advertisement. In the last two updates the MC finally grew some balls, so that's something I guess. They seem to be heading to the right direction now, but I can't be sure anymore.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
DISAGREE... how are the females fugly? Downloading game now because posts are telling me that this VN is well written. FUGLY? Take a long look in the mirror ;)
Post some feedback after if you feel like it, we always appreciate it. Also don't forget there's a writer switch in the middle, as much as I tried to keep it a consistent tone, don't let it put you off - as we update everything will get more consistent (happy to see people noticing it as well) ;)

Reactions: Insanepenguin91
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes