LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I have played all of this game through v0.4. It is a great game. But from the time you can choice between which twin to start with I have had to press H to see the images change. The text moves along but not the images.

charlie19009

Some random dude
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Alright for everyone who seemingly can't play the new content:
Paste this into game/ and overwrite.
It will give you a menu after choosing your name (new game). You might need to change it's filename to script.rpy.
View attachment script.rpy

EDIT: The scene with Veronica and Brandy is the end of the current build. It says "End of chapter 3" on the endcard because I'm an idiot. Sorry for the inconvenience. :poop:

Reactions: dussalant

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Never had any issues although I did load an older save that was a little behind. Loved the scene with Brandy and Veronica not sure if anyone else had any difficulty seeing Veronicas name it kind of clashed with the dialogue box.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not sure what was added but saves were a lil behind for me as well so i just started a new game.. and as far as i remember v0.3 ended with the twins.. so brandy veronica is end of current version :)
and I agree with the person above me that Veronicas name should be in a different color since half the time you can barely see it.
looking forward to see v0.5!

P.S what's the point of choosing between the twins? (attached screenshot of relevant choice scene)
seems to have no impact and either pick next scene is them both on their knees and being asked which twin/action to start with.. I recall there was some bug related to it in v0.3..

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
You're picking their outfits.
right.. just noticed it now.. the right pick is a bit less obvious since its still using different colors and while kneeling less visible...
tried to pick the left one and instantly noticed the difference :giggle:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Nice game, I wish the developers a lot of success in its next sequel.

In the story, I especially like the comparison of the way MC and Todd lead.
As a classic example of a false alpha, Todd must enforce obedience with force and blackmail.
MC, on the other hand, gains loyalty and can then lead as a true alpha.

I understand that players could have mistakenly thought the opposite in beginning of game (after version 0.01). Therefore, I recommend other players not to be afraid of the reaction at the beginning of the thread and to try now a more developing story.

Most importantly, don't lose your cool.​

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Never had any issues although I did load an older save that was a little behind. Loved the scene with Brandy and Veronica not sure if anyone else had any difficulty seeing Veronicas name it kind of clashed with the dialogue box.
Yeah, I have the same problem with her name. They are using a very dark colour which is already hard to see and it 's even harder when it's in front of a dark backround.

Nice game, I wish the developers a lot of success in its next sequel.

In the story, I especially like the comparison of the way MC and Todd lead.
As a classic example of a false alpha, Todd must enforce obedience with force and blackmail.
MC, on the other hand, gains loyalty and can then lead as a true alpha.

I understand that players could have mistakenly thought the opposite in beginning of game (after version 0.01). Therefore, I recommend other players not to be afraid of the reaction at the beginning of the thread and to try now a more developing story.

Most importantly, don't lose your cool.​
I don't think it was a mistake. They just changed writers and the new one seems to actually know how to write an "alpha" MC. Before that the MC was acting like a little bitch who got played by a whore, bullied by his board of directors and was taking orders from his wife, who was obviously calling all the shots. I don't think it's a coincidence that he grew some balls when the new guy took over the writing. As I mentioned before, they also had something about experiencing cuckolding on their Patreon (which now is gone), so I'm guessing the previous writer had different plans. The game got a lot better since that change, and the new guy is even trying to fix some things from the previous scenes without changing them (like the MC's monologue about how they would never actually fire him, the whole Veronica thing being staged, so that we won't consider her as another Todd's side bitch, and some other stuff Dom told him, like people might think he's weak, when he's just thoughtful etc., which is bullshit, but I get why he's doing it and it's probably a smart move), but it's easier to lose people's trust than gain it. I'm not saying all these things to discourage people from playing the game, quite the opposite, they should try it (maybe skip some things in the first two chapters), since the devs finally started to deliver on what they promised. It's just better to own up to your mistakes and move on, instead of blaming the people who "misunderstood" your motives... It's quite obvious that they changed completely the way the MC speaks and acts in these last two updates. He's like a different person now, and that's actually a good thing.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
I don't know why or what was done to those build-archives, but will there be an unbutchered version for download any time again? I'm not the only one who doesn't care about file sizes so maybe the original build as it comes out of RenPy could be provided as a download option too?

Also on closer comparison the Linux versions misses about 20% of the renders compared to the windows version. And the Win version is too broken to be patched for playing in Linux.

For now I won't try any further but I would like to return to this game when there's a normal download again.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I don't know why or what was done to those build-archives, but will there be an unbutchered version for download any time again? I'm not the only one who doesn't care about file sizes so maybe the original build as it comes out of RenPy could be provided as a download option too?

Also on closer comparison the Linux versions misses about 20% of the renders compared to the windows version. And the Win version is too broken to be patched for playing in Linux.

For now I won't try any further but I would like to return to this game when there's a normal download again.
Hello,

I just uploaded and updated the uncompressed version of the game, the mediafire and mega links are ready to go and im working on the workupload files

thanks,
Insane

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Dev, first of all great game
just out of curiosity though is there any future content planned for Melissa once you reject her at Veronica's party.
I mean like character transition from being a complete whore to somewhat likeable in near future,also she is one of the main character i think.
She should do something(other than fucking around) on her own to gain at least an ounce of sympathy from mc (we also need some convincing you know:sneaky:).
Or i'm reading this wrong and she is going to be a victim of dom/sub path if you want to pursue her. Like either skyway or noway.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Dev, first of all great game
just out of curiosity though is there any future content planned for Melissa once you reject her at Veronica's party.
I mean like character transition from being a complete whore to somewhat likeable in near future,also she is one of the main character i think.
She should do something(other than fucking around) on her own to gain at least an ounce of sympathy from mc (we also need some convincing you know:sneaky:).
Or i'm reading this wrong and she is going to be a victim of dom/sub path if you want to pursue her. Like either skyway or noway.

Without revealing any spoilers we are planning for the game to have 3 routes:

- dark ending
- neutral ending
- good ending

(names not official- that’s just what I like to call them)

Melissa is an integral part in one ending, neutral in the other and completely removed. This gives a good balance to how people feel about her

(personally I really like her character and I’m excited for how she develops in her 2 routes)

glad that you enjoy the game
Thanks,
Insane 42FB1C0F-4ABD-483F-ABB5-6BC3A3C41227.jpeg

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Without revealing any spoilers we are planning for the game to have 3 routes:

- dark ending
- neutral ending
- good ending

(names not official- that’s just what I like to call them)

Melissa is an integral part in one ending, neutral in the other and completely removed. This gives a good balance to how people feel about her

(personally I really like her character and I’m excited for how she develops in her 2 routes)

glad that you enjoy the game
Thanks,
Insane
I decided to keep Melissa around. I like the Dom/sub with her, but, it would be nice to have her redeem herself somehow and we keep the Dom/sub relationship, but, with more of a caring path.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, I have the same problem with her name. They are using a very dark colour which is already hard to see and it 's even harder when it's in front of a dark backround.

I don't think it was a mistake. They just changed writers and the new one seems to actually know how to write an "alpha" MC. Before that the MC was acting like a little bitch who got played by a whore, bullied by his board of directors and was taking orders from his wife, who was obviously calling all the shots. I don't think it's a coincidence that he grew some balls when the new guy took over the writing. As I mentioned before, they also had something about experiencing cuckolding on their Patreon (which now is gone), so I'm guessing the previous writer had different plans. The game got a lot better since that change, and the new guy is even trying to fix some things from the previous scenes without changing them (like the MC's monologue about how they would never actually fire him, the whole Veronica thing being staged, so that we won't consider her as another Todd's side bitch, and some other stuff Dom told him, like people might think he's weak, when he's just thoughtful etc., which is bullshit, but I get why he's doing it and it's probably a smart move), but it's easier to lose people's trust than gain it. I'm not saying all these things to discourage people from playing the game, quite the opposite, they should try it (maybe skip some things in the first two chapters), since the devs finally started to deliver on what they promised. It's just better to own up to your mistakes and move on, instead of blaming the people who "misunderstood" your motives... It's quite obvious that they changed completely the way the MC speaks and acts in these last two updates. He's like a different person now, and that's actually a good thing.
Thanks for the positive feedback, I don't know the previous writer and don't presume to know his plans or the way he intended to write, but I personally believe a story evolves, so the way things make sense for me might be different. It's pretty much impossible to avoid that, so I'm happy you like it.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes