Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Without revealing any spoilers we are planning for the game to have 3 routes:

- dark ending
- neutral ending
- good ending

(names not official- that’s just what I like to call them)

Melissa is an integral part in one ending, neutral in the other and completely removed. This gives a good balance to how people feel about her

(personally I really like her character and I’m excited for how she develops in her 2 routes)

glad that you enjoy the game
Thanks,
Insane View attachment 651275
Thanks for replying.
Look at her, I mean she is absolutely gorgeus, didn't want to reject her at party but ego got better of emotions.(yes, caring egoistic guy, I know).
Just want her to realize what she did wrong and act on it to gain MC's trust, nothing extreme though. Just a lazy suggestion which no one asked for, but can't help myself.

Reactions: Insanepenguin91

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for replying.
Look at her, I mean she is absolutely gorgeus, didn't want to reject her at party but ego got better of emotions.(yes, caring egoistic guy, I know).
Just want her to realize what she did wrong and act on it to gain MC's trust, nothing extreme though. Just a lazy suggestion which no one asked for, but can't help myself.
I like her model too, but after the whole Todd thing, there's no way she can redeem herself in my eyes. If she had just sold the MC out for money or something like that, maybe... But banging Todd, right after the morning she had with the MC? That's just insulting. She can crawl under a bridge and die for all I care. I'm more interested in Brandy now and maybe Avery (if I'm not butchering her name, I mean the "protegee"). It's a good thing there are multiple options for Melissa though. That's the whole point of playing a game, having options.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I like her model too, but after the whole Todd thing, there's no way she can redeem herself in my eyes. If she had just sold the MC out for money or something like that, maybe... But banging Todd, right after the morning she had with the MC? That's just insulting. She can crawl under a bridge and die for all I care. I'm more interesting in Brandy now and maybe Avery (if I'm not butchering her name, I mean the "protegee"). It's a good thing there are multiple options for Melissa though. That's the whole point of playing a game, having options.
But, there should always be a second chance for everyone. But, I also agree with you.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
But, there should always be a second chance for everyone. But, I also agree with you.
I agree. Everyone deserves a second chance, but there's always the exception that proves the rule... The whole scene I mentioned was just disrespectful. Not only the MC wasn't good enough for her and she had to go and bang some other guy afterwards, but that other guy was so much better, she was practically left unconscious on the floor while he kept going with the rest of his hoes... That's one more thing that made her "training" look pointless to me and why I said that the MC is like a different person now. At first it was like "find a new way to emasculate the MC" in every other scene, but now he's acting the way someone like him is supposed to act. We are not talking about some 18 year old kid, but a powerful man with money and connections, and now you can finally see that. There's a lot of improvement in many aspects of the game (mostly in the writing), but Melissa is a lost cause for me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I agree with you on that it was disrespectful. But, the MC knew she was a slut to start with. He knew she was addicted to big cock, so, it's on him. So, I'd rather give her another chance to hang herself. If she fucks off again, make the bitch go away.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I agree. Everyone deserves a second chance, but there's always the exception that proves the rule... The whole scene I mentioned was just disrespectful. Not only the MC wasn't good enough for her and she had to go and bang some other guy afterwards, but that other guy was so much better, she was practically left unconscious on the floor while he kept going with the rest of his hoes... That's one more thing that made her "training" look pointless to me and why I said that the MC is like a different person now. At first it was like "find a new way to emasculate the MC" in every other scene, but now he's acting the way someone like him is supposed to act. We are not talking about some 18 year old kid, but a powerful man with money and connections, and now you can finally see that. There's a lot of improvement in many aspects of the game (mostly in the writing), but Melissa is a lost cause for me.
Yes i do agree with you on that, Melissa lying on the floor scene was her bitch move but, end of the day she happens to be whore with gorgeous vagina(not literally).

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Don't know if this was mentioned so excuse me. It seems like the persistent save from the previous game version doesn't carry over to the newest version. Mainly with the Gallery, as the sex scenes from the previous version are shown as locked even though i'm playing from an 0.3 save/persistent.

- dark ending
- neutral ending
- good ending

Melissa is an integral part in one ending, neutral in the other and completely removed. This gives a good balance to how people feel about her

(personally I really like her character and I’m excited for how she develops in her 2 routes)

Thanks,
Besides Melissa. Will there be any other girls be exclusive to a certain route? (Example: Brandy content on Neutral and Avery content on Good)
Or will they be on each route and just have their character/personality react differently to the MC based on whatever route the players is on?

Any plans on the MC getting a new haircut or hair makeover? Maybe go for the Jason Statham look or a 1990's Bruce Willis?

Da!si

Feb 19, 2018
Alright for everyone who seemingly can't play the new content:
Paste this into game/ and overwrite.
It will give you a menu after choosing your name (new game). You might need to change it's filename to script.rpy.
View attachment 650437

EDIT: The scene with Veronica and Brandy is the end of the current build. It says "End of chapter 3" on the endcard because I'm an idiot. Sorry for the inconvenience. :poop:
That explains a lot ;)

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I guess so. So, the new build is also the same build as previous. Both ended at the same place. So, where's the actual new content then?
the end of the previous build (0.3.5) ends with twins and wife foursome, the end of this build (0.4)ends with Veronica and Brandy threesome

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, that's pretty weird as I got the end with Brandy and her mom. I saved it during the anal scene with Brandy. But, whatever. As for the twins and a 4some, haven't even seen that.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This bug still exists (https://f95zone.to/threads/amore-tech-v0-4-insanepenguin91.34810/page-25#post-3458490)
Thankfully since the exact file and line were mentioned it was an easy fix. Also would like to echo that Veronica's name being "#000000" is a bad idea and almost impossible to read. Mentioned Here (https://f95zone.to/threads/amore-tech-v0-4-insanepenguin91.34810/page-24#post-3455503)

I've personally changed it to "#F5BB0C" which is a dull gold or vivid yellow depending how you look at it.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

- dark ending
- neutral ending
- good ending

Thanks,
I do hope she crawls back and publicly humiliates herself begging to return to MC's side and we get a final choice whether we accept her back or finally get rid of her permanently.

I also hope that in the no Melissa path, the ending shows what happened to her and I do hope she gets a bad ending like selling herself on the street.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this one so far. Gorgeous girls, a complex storyline and some nice action thrown in. Whilst not the prettiest by far, Dominique is quite exceptional as a character, but I think I'd have either Melissa or Brandy in preference.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes