Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Dude you have a serious problem. It is a god damn game, nothing of it is real.
Really no shit sherlock still all i was just saying was i don't want to keep her around since she is a back stabbing bitch if you want her be my guest i hope she back stabs you since only a fool will give somebody a second chance.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Really no shit sherlock still all i was just saying was i don't want to keep her around since she is a back stabbing bitch if you want to be my guest i hope she back stabs you since only a fool will give somebody a second chance.
Oh you are such a lovely person and you absolutly have no idea what a pet is, but its ok continue to be angry at a game character.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
... But not nearly as much fun.

Until you deal with Todd you're stuck with her. So keep her on a short leash and once Todd is neutered sell her off to some pimp and be done with her. Or give her to Todd as a going away present.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Amore Tech [v0.5] [InsanePenguin91] - Original Size: 1.36GB

Compressed version for Win (254MB): - -
Compressed version for Mac (254MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

mayyyyyy

Jul 7, 2017
Put it in game/scripts/story/chap3/ and overwrite.
Also, if you input "skeletonkey" as your name it unlocks the gallery.
I'm very sorry about this, last minute additions and lack of testing broke the game; we'll be uploading a proper release shortly.
Just a headsup, the cheat script is messed up. You have "skeletonkey" defined when it should be ch_unlock_gallery and ch_lock_gallery. This should fix it.

init python:

#
## These are cheats.
#

def ch_apply( cheat ):

if cheat == "skeletonkey":
ch_unlock_gallery()
return;

elif cheat == "lockmeup":
ch_lock_gallery()
return;

return;

def ch_unlock_gallery():
# unlocks gallery
global gallery_size

for i in range( gallery_size ):
if not persistent.gallery_unlocked[ i ]:
persistent.gallery_unlocked[ i ] = True

renpy.notify( "All gallery items unlocked!" )
return;

def ch_lock_gallery():
# locks gallery
global gallery_size

for i in range( gallery_size ):
persistent.gallery_unlocked[ i ] = False

renpy.notify( "All gallery items locked!" )
return;

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This one is good, deserves more attention
Most definitely.
I like the story of a wife and husband, knowing well what they can accomplish. Revenge games are always a fun one, added with mysteries and seductions. I also love how the wife is perfectly okay with him aleeping around, because she knows he comes home to her haha. Both alphas, none of that beta male stuff.

Btw rate the game for more attention!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
For those that are seeing the wit dissolve on a the scene with Brandy this fixes it .

Overwrite scene4.rpy in /game/scripts/story/chap4/
As usual make sure the file is named scene4.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same verse same as the first overwrite scene7.rpy in /game/scripts/story/chap4/
Make sure it's named scene7.rpy

Last edited:

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
here is my persistent file for does that want full gallery (i hope it is that file that does it )

so just unzip the file and put the persistent file inside it where you saves are and you should have gallery fully unlock if it works like other games if not then i guess i need to try to find out what the game saves unlocked galleries if not that file

Reactions: Mario8080

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
did Avery get a Tattoo? if so shame. thought it was part of the dress.
aside from that, story is still nice and renders seem better. keep up good word dev. u really made a game i struggle to decide if i should patron or not :oops:

Reactions: Insanepenguin91

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
here is my persistent file for does that want full gallery (i hope it is that file that does it )

so just unzip the file and put the persistent file inside it where you saves are and you should have gallery fully unlock if it works like other games if not then i guess i need to try to find out what the game saves unlocked galleries if not that file
not working,how get last scene?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes