Sngo

May 9, 2020
Just found the game now and Im enjoying it, just played untill v0.4 Im waiting android port to 0.5.

Yeah, I have the same problem with her name. They are using a very dark colour which is already hard to see and it 's even harder when it's in front of a dark backround.

I don't think it was a mistake. They just changed writers and the new one seems to actually know how to write an "alpha" MC. Before that the MC was acting like a little bitch who got played by a whore, bullied by his board of directors and was taking orders from his wife, who was obviously calling all the shots. I don't think it's a coincidence that he grew some balls when the new guy took over the writing. As I mentioned before, they also had something about experiencing cuckolding on their Patreon (which now is gone), so I'm guessing the previous writer had different plans. The game got a lot better since that change, and the new guy is even trying to fix some things from the previous scenes without changing them (like the MC's monologue about how they would never actually fire him, the whole Veronica thing being staged, so that we won't consider her as another Todd's side bitch, and some other stuff Dom told him, like people might think he's weak, when he's just thoughtful etc., which is bullshit, but I get why he's doing it and it's probably a smart move), but it's easier to lose people's trust than gain it. I'm not saying all these things to discourage people from playing the game, quite the opposite, they should try it (maybe skip some things in the first two chapters), since the devs finally started to deliver on what they promised. It's just better to own up to your mistakes and move on, instead of blaming the people who "misunderstood" your motives... It's quite obvious that they changed completely the way the MC speaks and acts in these last two updates. He's like a different person now, and that's actually a good thing.
Glad that they changed writers than, i really hate sub MC and since this MC is based in a powerful and respected man would be very weird if its was beta. Since its not beta Im enjoying the game otherwise would drop it quite fast. So for what i gathered in what you said and what i had see in the game the first writers intencion was that Veronica had fuck with Todd but the second writer now diverged that to a act in their plot and that they didnt really fuck in the Office right? Otherwise atlest for me my interest in having her would be dismissed and that would be a shame because want to have my way with her multiple times but by choice not forced by the game if She really fucked todd because if she did i dont want her anymore. Since i just started playing now i will go by the second writer way and believe in the conversation in her woom where she said that would never sleep with him

At the party my first choice was to tell Melissa to go away thinking it was like a choice in between forgive or not forgive but then i reverted that because i want to have her as a pet but i dont want her forgiven i want to have her as a slave bitch and her to suffer for what she had done untill she is trully regreating backstabing MC and beg for forgiveness but we just treat her as a pet not trying to satisfy her but just ourselfs maybe some people think its harsh but i like it maybe because so much games have fem dom(that i dont like too) but not male dom and i love male dom not in the physical threat but the other way around and she really deserved it after backstabing, the way She acted towards MC after that, being fucked by Todd and be there lying in the floor with the MC there, that shit just killed her and any empathy for her from my side.

Wife dress before party and Twins choices are purely cosmetic right?

One girl that i really like and want now is Avery she is hot as hell and hope she is like a cute, quiet and loyal girl. Atlest for now she seems cute and loyal.

Keep a good job Dev and hope to continue to see next updates and enjoying playing it like Im now.

Reactions: Insanepenguin91

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm lost in this game. Who am I playing.
A loser for business type of guy who is scammed by his friend?
And I have people in his life by force to keep an eye on him?
Why not just play a home type MC who does BS at home ruins everyone's lives at home or at school type, The End? I think the problem is you made him too old or too much of a coward.
And why is the MC kinda ugly?
It's a very crude story. Does he really have to sleep with these crazy women?
It's not like you're given a choice not to.
Maybe I should wait until the game is completed.
The story looks too damaged to continue playing.
And there is Spanglish or broken English here and there.
The proofreader missed a few.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Anon4990

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Maybe it's just the lighting during the scene but Serena's face looks off to me. Kinda unfinished like a bad clone job or a Founder from Deep Space Nine, just too smooth...

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I feel like a Sisyphus after last update. We have not get a first boulder on top and here is another one, and bigger.
MC is screwed again and he is oblivious to it AGAIN. All story development was restarted. :unsure:

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
At some point the question needs to be asked how stupid is this MC that there is so much blackmail material on him and the wife, there is now more stuff the blackmailers could use on him being produced. The wife is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You would imagine the MC at some point would be cleaning up other things that could be used against him and getting ahead of situations, after getting over the initial shock of being blackmailed you would think he would be going ok what else can be used against me and my wife, I need to get ahead of this and who best to know what can be used but him and his wife. But he always seems to be one step behind. I understand that is needed at the start because that is the set up at the beginning. But if there is now more blackmail material, then it was all pretty pointless so far cleaning up the original blackmail material.

I am still going to see where this goes and hope this is leading somewhere, just a little disappointed the blackmail story thread is now being revisited with more blackmail material, as it makes the MC and wife look incompetent at a certain point. I hope there is not a third piece of blackmail material after this.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes