Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Can (or will) the bad guy (Todd, was it?) be able to seduce Dominique if the MC makes bad choices? Or should I consider Dominique to be a super NPC, almost on par with the MC? This is what I mean by stakes in an erotic game. If the MC can never lose her to another man, then I feel that is a lost dramatic opportunity. But I am not the creator, and I applaud you for all of the work you have done thus far (and for engaging on this forum). I hope I am not coming off as negative, because I see so much of that here. Regardless of our conversations, I wish you nothing but the best!
Did you play to the end of the last update? I think stakes went up a bit, but it might have something to do with myself having a rough idea where it goes from here curious if it comes across as stakes going up to a player

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Did you play to the end of the last update? I think stakes went up a bit, but it might have something to do with myself having a rough idea where it goes from here curious if it comes across as stakes going up to a player
I don't know why some people assume (in every games where powerful males are) that somehow "main Female NPC" will succumb to another male other than MC just because to give players more "drama, stakes" etc.. I already told in my old comment, we can make this story exciting even without adding NTR.

Okay for suppose, even if we add NTR into the game, for the sake of creating drama, excitement, (assume it is avoidable for non-ntr players) , then how will you make story Instresting for non-ntr route? As rossbach451 said, stakes & drama only possible by NTR right? So, how will you make this story believable & exciting to the guys who hate ntr?

Also, Dom is the different woman compare to the other game female NPCs. She is as equal to MC (even somtimes more powerful). She is strategist, manipulative, genius but always caring, loving, loyal to the husband. She does not hope for a man (like todd) to solve her problems. She is naturally a Domantrix. Men should bow to her. Not the other way.

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
As @rossbach451 said, stakes & drama only possible by NTR right? So, how will you make this story believable & exciting to the guys who hate ntr?
Reading is fundamental, as they say. I did NOT say NTR was the only possible drama, I said it was a dramatic possibility. In games such as these on this forum, there are only so many ways to create situations of win/lose for the MC that would be in keeping with the erotic nature of these games, NTR being one of them. Not the only one, but certainly one of the most obvious when the MC has an important loved one so prominently featured in the game. Other drama: she could leave to start her own business/life, she could die, she could retire from the 'life' without the MC, etc. She could go to jail, she could succeed wildly and let the MC be the fall guy. This is to what I was referring, and I used NTR as an obvious example.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
No, I haven't played through yet, just asking if that was an option. If there are other stakes available, then I am interested to see what they are, but I was specifically curious if the above scenario was available.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Reading is fundamental, as they say. I did NOT say NTR was the only possible drama, I said it was a dramatic possibility. In games such as these on this forum, there are only so many ways to create situations of win/lose for the MC that would be in keeping with the erotic nature of these games, NTR being one of them. Not the only one, but certainly one of the most obvious when the MC has an important loved one so prominently featured in the game. Other drama: she could leave to start her own business/life, she could die, she could retire from the 'life' without the MC, etc. She could go to jail, she could succeed wildly and let the MC be the fall guy. This is to what I was referring, and I used NTR as an obvious example.
And i'm saying there are more exciting examples as NTR. And you seem like giving examples in which both husband & wife relationship will lost it's charm. But i'm saying we can create stakes without altering the relationship between husband and wife. Stop seeing husband and wife relation in any adult game as a "chance for NTR". It's becoming so old & boring.

According to you, we have to give scenes for NTR route, which satisfies ntr fans sexual desire, at the same time we should give scenes like " Wife in jail, wife leaving him, new business" etc to the non-ntr fans.
But how these bad scenes in non ntr route can keep non-ntr route fans sexually excited? Why can't you give good sexually exciting examples for non ntr fans too? Why you are hell bend on bad routes?

You are saying ntr route should be the most obvious, that means indirectly you are saying non-ntr stakes like getting jailed, leaving MC, new business are less "obvious"?

Please don't say "most obvious". If u want, just request a ntr route, but without indirectly criticizing other stakes as less obvious.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well this is unfortunate. The best looking girl I have seen in the game is the waitress at the asian restaurant. Wish she was Melissa's character model instead or better yet the wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
" They refused. Frustrated and indignant you plan(more like your wife plans) on taking revenge for the injustice at the insistence of your wife.
"MC is not someone to fuck around with" Honestly I think the wife is the one who should not be fucked with, she is the one making the plans and doing most of the moves and even the girls(people) fear/respect her more than you. She is smart calculating and assertive she is basically everything the MC should've been.

Now don't get me wrong I like her, the problem is not me not liking her but liking her more than the MC.
Even during the sex scenes she is the on dominating while you just act like you are dominating.

I actually like the game and think it's great, the only thing I don't like so far is the MC because for someone who is supposed to be powerful, confidant, smart, calculating and generally someone you don't fuck with, you didn't show that at all.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
" They refused. Frustrated and indignant you plan(more like your wife plans) on taking revenge for the injustice at the insistence of your wife.
"MC is not someone to fuck around with" Honestly I think the wife is the one who should not be fucked with, she is the one making the plans and doing most of the moves and even the girls(people) fear/respect her more than you. She is smart calculating and assertive she is basically everything the MC should've been.

Now don't get me wrong I like her, the problem is not me not liking her but liking her more than the MC.
Even during the sex scenes she is the on dominating while you just act like you are dominating.

I actually like the game and think it's great, the only thing I don't like so far is the MC because for someone who is supposed to be powerful, confidant, smart, calculating and generally someone you don't fuck with, you didn't show that at all.
Dev is revamping the game again in which MC will be more powerful & strong. It's already discussed & planned. As far as wife is concerned, She won't change her character. She is naturally a dominatrix. So, MC has to love her for what she is. And she does equal job in this game like a protagonist (after revamp). But, one things is sure, she will be loyal to MC, care & love him always. She wants her husband to win this game, while holding hands with him like a betterhalf. That,s what wife mean. I hope you change your decision when you play the revamp game.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Dev is revamping the game again in which MC will be more powerful & strong. It's already discussed & planned. As far as wife is concerned, She won't change her character. She is naturally a dominatrix. So, MC has to love her for what she is. And she does equal job in this game like a protagonist (after revamp). But, one things is sure, she will be loyal to MC, care & love him always. She wants her husband to win this game, while holding hands with him like a betterhalf. That,s what wife mean. I hope you change your decision when you play the revamp game.
I don't think you understood what I wrote. I said I liked the game AND the wife, I don't want her to change, I want the MC to change and be her equal so they can be a power couple.

Reactions: eddie987

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I don't think you understood what I wrote. I said I liked the game AND the wife, I don't want her to change, I want the MC to change and be her equal so they can be a power couple.
Hello,
Those are exactly the changes we are making, we know there is a big difference in how MC acts in the first part of the game and latter part. thats why we are reworking the first chapter and some scenes in chapter 2 to make his actions make sense. We are NOT planning on changing Dominique

thanks,
Insane

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Odd technical question here:

I seem to have an odd file named "Amore_scene7" left over from the previous update just sitting in the folder where I put the game. Can anyone tell me where this is supposed to live?

Great story so far, by the way.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes