ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
there are pics in images folder named brandy leads but i didn't got those pics in actual game.am i missing something i tried both dirnk / no drink route

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
*Dev Tips* - sex scenes are made to be played "hands free" , pauses have been added between images.
I just had to laugh at this.

Have not tried this game yet. It looks awesome. Will play it in the near future. :)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I just had to laugh at this.

Have not tried this game yet. It looks awesome. Will play it in the near future. :)
They're doing a rewrite on the first part of the game (the first chapter and a few scenes of the second), because they changed writer at that point and the MC's behaviour in the first part of the game was kind of... I don't want to insult the original writer, so let's just say "inconsistent"... The guy who took over is doing a really good job so far, so it's probably best to wait for the revamped version.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I don't want to insult the original writer
I'll insult him then... The Mc is supposed to be this "alpha" male and guy that's not to be messed with but at the beginning all he does is "Wait for the right moment", takes shit from everyone, is just so passive overall and the only one that's doing something is his wife. So the writer just did a really shit job writing a supposedly "powerful" character. Or maybe I just misunderstood the whole thing...

Anyway it's way better now.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
If there is something that I really don’t like is to play as a loser.:sick:

So what’s the deal with this game, it appears that the developers say one thing but delivers another, some people say that the protagonist is a straight up cuck, others that he's passive and a beta.

So for people that have played the game, what’s the deal? Is it worth playing?:unsure:
Thanks

Reactions: Lou111 and AmerHST

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah what the fuck is going on here. The description sounds incredible but the feedback is all over the place. He has a wife, do i get some NTR? Dude is a winner loser cheater beta dom with a harem? Do I play this shit or not???

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
So I just finished Amore Heist. Does this game happen BEFORE or AFTER Amore Heist ? Seeing as all the previous characters are here, yet Amore Heist is listed as a Sequel and this one is listed as a Prequel.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
So I just finished Amore Heist. Does this game happen BEFORE or AFTER Amore Heist ? Seeing as all the previous characters are here, yet Amore Heist is listed as a Sequel and this one is listed as a Prequel.
Amore Heist is a side story outside of this game, its the same characters but the stories have nothing to do with each other. Thanks for playing

Reactions: APMaster
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes