Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Are you reworking the characters from the beginning or just revamping some earlier scenes? I don't know exactly what you did in Amore Heist, but the girls looked even sexier there. For example Dom and the twins looked better than they already did, I don't know if it's all in my imagination.
BTW that tattoo looked great on her ;)

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
is this game itself abandoned or completed?? as correct me if im wrong please patreon seems to suggest mini games and comics is where this is going not the game.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
is this game itself abandoned or completed?? as correct me if im wrong please patreon seems to suggest mini games and comics is where this is going not the game.
Thanks for playing. No the game is not abandoned, we are working on finishing up the remake of chapter 1. in the meantime I am creating comics and mini games with the characters

thanks,
Insane

Reactions: Reifon and Ihd5914

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for playing. No the game is not abandoned, we are working on finishing up the remake of chapter 1. in the meantime I am creating comics and mini games with the characters

thanks,
Insane
well then by that count another person who cant wait for the new release
with it being a remake does that mean it will start from the begining or be the next step of the game??

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Insanepenguin91
when is the next game update want to get an idea of the new things and rough estimate of the update being released
Hello,

At this point all the renders for the remake are completed, we are working on the script to match the new images. if i was to give a rough estimate it would be by end of the month, but i will keep everyone updated if anything changes

thanks,
Insane

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Hello,

At this point all the renders for the remake are completed, we are working on the script to match the new images. if i was to give a rough estimate it would be by end of the month, but i will keep everyone updated if anything changes

thanks,
Insane
well i definitely cant wait so got my fingers crossed on it being earlier
keep up the good work as its an awsome game

Reactions: Insanepenguin91

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Developers, I have a little question.

I already know that the role of Dom is a dominatrix, a powerful, faithful, loving woman who allows and encourages us to fuck anything else that moves. But can we choose when she joins in on the fun when we're with another girl? Or we are forced to include her?

I would personally prefer to be given the option. If we do not want to include the wife when we are with another girl, or if we want absolutely no one else to touch our wife. (Including girls) If the intention is to make the MC equal or more dominant than the wife, it would be logical that he (we) decided to include her or not. Or if until now we are forced to include it, at least we can decide it in the future. It is what I think.

I hope you can answer me!

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes