AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Hello,
Those are exactly the changes we are making, we know there is a big difference in how MC acts in the first part of the game and latter part. thats why we are reworking the first chapter and some scenes in chapter 2 to make his actions make sense. We are NOT planning on changing Dominique

thanks,
Insane
Great to hear and Dominique is perfect the way she is (y)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Interesting game. ( refreshing from all the 18 year old dweeb perverts). Honestly, I'd get rid of Todd, in an update or so, and move to bigger antagonist. The guy is just annoying douche, he's nothing without someone more powerful backing him up. Will that girl on a yacht play a larger role, later on? (the one that makes fun of Todd. so MC can seduce her).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, so I'm like 10-15 minutes into the "game" and there's no choice so far. It's just reading and looking at the gorgeous models.
Will it continue to be a pure visual novel or will there be any meaningful choice, or branching or something like that?

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
OK, so I'm like 10-15 minutes into the "game" and there's no choice so far. It's just reading and looking at the gorgeous models.
Will it continue to be a pure visual novel will there be any meaningful choice, or branching or something like that?
the first 2 chapters are very linear, we did that on purpose to establish the story before we started branching out; later parts in the game do give out more options and different scenes

thanks,
Insane

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
the first 2 chapters are very linear, we did that on purpose to establish the story before we started branching out; later parts in the game do give out more options and different scenes

thanks,
Insane
Thanks to you for the clarification. I'll keep on reading the story then ;)

fudger99

May 25, 2019
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/music/OctoBlues.mp3audio/music/Aces High.mp3'.

Missing ,
Line 146, game\scripts\init_values.rpy

Image '2-6-8' does not accept attributes 'dissolve'
Missing with
Line 2275, game\script.rpy

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
A few questions about this one how old is the MC? Also will there be a harem planned? I mean with so many beautiful ladies how can you not?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hello,
Those are exactly the changes we are making, we know there is a big difference in how MC acts in the first part of the game and latter part. thats why we are reworking the first chapter and some scenes in chapter 2 to make his actions make sense. We are NOT planning on changing Dominique

thanks,
Insane
I wish some other Devs on here(King of Lust cough cough) would take some lessons from you on how to handle user feedback.

Looking forward to the reworked first few chapters.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes