royale24

Sep 6, 2018
I get this when I try to load my game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\HGames\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\AmoreTech-0.3-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
I had the same issue, so I copied this file (matrix.pyd) from another game and added it to AmoreTech-0.3-pc\lib\windows-i686\Lib\renpy\display\ and now my saves load correctly.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I'm glad I got the crunched version: Heavy "NTR vibes," mandatory scenes with characters, you are required to select "Feet & ass" to have any butt content at the start, and... there isn't any; it was a lie. Looking at some of these comments and I see I'm not the weird one here.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
I'm glad I got the crunched version: Heavy "NTR vibes," mandatory scenes with characters, you are required to select "Feet & ass" to have any butt content at the start, and... there isn't any; it was a lie. Looking at some of these comments and I see I'm not the weird one here.
theres 1 scene where this guy Todd tries to pull a power move on you by banging your whore assistant,,its really not a big deal,especially after how you(the MC) dog her out ..

Reactions: HalGLC

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I wish that the DEV and/or writer had a discord so I could have a long chat with them, I would really like to sit down and have a nice civil chat about this game.(I am not being sarcastic what so ever)

charlie19009

Some random dude
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I wish that the DEV and/or writer had a discord so I could have a long chat with them, I would really like to sit down and have a nice civil chat about this game.(I am not being sarcastic what so ever)
Discord link is in the OP:
Developer: InsanePenguin91 -

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
If anyone is having as much trouble reading the text as I am...
Edit game/gui.rpy line 51 from define gui.text_color = '#ffffff' to define gui.text_color = '#ffff00'.
The text will now be yellow.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love this game .. my wife is a ruthless bitch .. i'm a ruthless bastard .. what a perfect match .. and how much does my wife love me ... bringing me all those treats :love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Insanepenguin91

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
There is a bug when choosing between the twins, it stops at the choice screen and never cycles to the renders...unless you hide the chat box. Even then going back to see the chat takes you back to the choice screen with the players choice highlighted. That needs to be addressed.

Reactions: Raazer

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
There is a bug when choosing between the twins, it stops at the choice screen and never cycles to the renders...unless you hide the chat box. Even then going back to see the chat takes you back to the choice screen with the players choice highlighted. That needs to be addressed.
Download the fix that the dev posted
Here is the updated script - please put this file in /game/scripts/story/chap3 and replace it

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes