Recommending An annoyed fucking user's Tier List of Games with Actual Gameplay [150+ games rated]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I disagree with this whole list. That isn't to say "YoU'rE wRoNg!" but honestly I think a lot of the 'S tier' items are absolute burning dumpster fires and some 'F tier' items here are actually really really good games.

:KappaPride:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I disagree with this whole list. That isn't to say "YoU'rE wRoNg!" but honestly I think a lot of the 'S tier' items are absolute burning dumpster fires and some 'F tier' items here are actually really really good games.

tbf personally I'm here for the list in general than the ratings
even if one disagrees with ratings, this still makes for a solid list of games with some actual gameplay

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
tbf personally I'm here for the list in general than the ratings
even if one disagrees with ratings, this still makes for a solid list of games with some actual gameplay
I'd agree with you more if I didn't already know most of the games on this list I was interested in.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'd agree with you more if I didn't already know most of the games on this list I was interested in.
yea I knew most of em when I found the list too, still, if I felt like going back to any of these, though unlikely, can be useful
hard to remember what everything I have is when it's like well over 300 hgames I have stashed on my hard drive lmao

May 30, 2021
Haven't gotten around to say thanks here, but thanks AnAnnoyedFuckingUser ! I can't say I agree with all your views, but I got several great games to play from this that I would've never encoutnered otherwise! :) Keep it up I'd say :D
Buddy-Christ-11.jpg

Well find a different fucking list then

I did however come here to adjust kinokogari, replayed that recently and I think I overrated it before. I also adjusted Max the Elf and Anthophobia

I think the link for HDoom is wrong lol
Fixed, my bad

Also if you guys tell me which games you disagree with exactly, I can be more specific about why you're wrong

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Dont know how long ago you uploaded Carnal Instinct to A-tier, but as of their latest update it seems a lot more gameplay-focused compared to Wild Life and their latest updates. Might want to replay it unless you've played it already recently.

May 30, 2021
Added Book of Lust. I could have sworn that was on the list before.

any plans to do a completed games list?
No, but everything in the list not saying otherwise should be complete enough to be enjoyable

Dont know how long ago you uploaded Carnal Instinct to A-tier, but as of their latest update it seems a lot more gameplay-focused compared to Wild Life and their latest updates. Might want to replay it unless you've played it already recently.
Noted

ebenezer5

May 18, 2019
Undercover Girl isn't hard, you're just suck at side-scrolling beat 'em up genre
I find it so damn funny people desperately trying to flex on random people, and can't even do that properly.

"This list is going to be highly subjective."

Try to read next time please.

Reactions: weradti
Apr 13, 2020
That's enough for now, I vow to expand this list in the future.
Umm actually I think mission mermaiden is way better than u think, u should also try the modded version where everything is in insane difficulty

I'd rate it below alien quest eve but it's still a great game

Anyways thanks for the list :)

yamizx

Nov 2, 2018
I find it so damn funny people desperately trying to flex on random people, and can't even do that properly.

"This list is going to be highly subjective."

Try to read next time please.
And I find it so damn funny there's always an idiot will criticize someone for speaking theirs mind.

"Boohoo try to read next time please" I didn't even mention the game in F-tier, I just say OP is suck at that genre to be able to call that game fiendishly hard, and if someone is NOT suck at beat 'em up genre should give it a go (because this list is based on OP's bias anyway).

Try to use your brain next time perhaps.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
And I find it so damn funny there's always an idiot will criticize someone for speaking theirs mind.

"Boohoo try to read next time please" I didn't even mention the game in F-tier, I just say OP is suck at that genre to be able to call that game fiendishly hard, and if someone is NOT suck at beat 'em up genre should give it a go (because this list is based on OP's bias anyway).

Try to use your brain next time perhaps.
You literally said "Undercover Girl isn't hard, you're just suck at side-scrolling beat 'em up genre", so yeah, you did mention the game.
Also, telling someone that they suck at something and then not giving actual reasons why the game should not be in F-Tier is not you speaking your mind, its you being an ass.
Now I get that you are unhappy, because someone on the Internet said that a Game you like is bad. But don't forget, its called personal preference and it sucks, cause everyone has a different one. And like the OP says himself:
"I would like to emphasize that this list is ultimately subjective. If you don't like it, go find another list."

So if you don't like this List, then no one is stopping you from taking a look at other lists or putting in the work to make your own.
But please, don't be an ass about it.

yamizx

Nov 2, 2018
You literally said "Undercover Girl isn't hard, you're just suck at side-scrolling beat 'em up genre", so yeah, you did mention the game.
Also, telling someone that they suck at something and then not giving actual reasons why the game should not be in F-Tier is not you speaking your mind, its you being an ass.
Now I get that you are unhappy, because someone on the Internet said that a Game you like is bad. But don't forget, its called personal preference and it sucks, cause everyone has a different one. And like the OP says himself:
"I would like to emphasize that this list is ultimately subjective. If you don't like it, go find another list."

So if you don't like this List, then no one is stopping you from taking a look at other lists or putting in the work to make your own.
But please, don't be an ass about it.
As I said, I don't mention the game BEING in F-tier, I just say OP is suck at the game so perhaps someone else can enjoy it. I know "you're suck at it" isn't a good reason for OP to change its rating and I don't want OP to do either. Hell that game isn't even to my liking.
Btw Midori in a Pinch from the same dev circle is way better.

Perhaps my first comment sounds like an insult, if so then my apologize, but I completely have no intent to shit on OP. I do for ebenezer5 though.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes