VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
did he delete his patreon page? :cry:
I really liked this game
The game is currently "On Hold", you can read about the reasons why in the post quoted below
This is true. When I started this project, I was single and not looking to get into a relationship. Turns out, life sent me the love of my life and I am now in the midst of a relationship and starting a family. I cannot devote my free time to this project anymore while devoting it to my girl and future children.

There is still a chance this reboot will be made in the future however. My girl is quite kinky and into some of the same kinks as I am so, in time, she might be okay with me starting this project, but it is too soon to tell at this point.

Just don't expect me to start it anytime soon because I'm going to be getting married, having kid(s), and working my ass off to support my family. That might include restarting my patreon page and reworking it to a pay per update so that I can devote enough time to my other endeavors as well. Time will tell.

Thank you all for your support and I hope that I will get to a point where I can start this project off right and give you all the game we all want. Til then, farewell.

Reactions: Suputamadre

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I also really like the game.
I hope the developer comes back.
it is a good game to be abandoned :cry:
Yeah, I supported them on Patreon, had a lot of good feelings about where it was going. But I think perhaps the author had RL issues to contend with, that was the impression I had, anyway.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me if Angel did anything sexual in 5.3? Obviously don't spoil who with but aside from being touched/spanked and kissing did anything happen?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me if Angel did anything sexual in 5.3? Obviously don't spoil who with but aside from being touched/spanked and kissing did anything happen?
I don't really remember it's been a while since I played it I don't think there was much in terms of sexual content with her if I remember it was building up to that.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Damn, that's disappointing. Game really had potential to be a great game.

I guess it really is abandoned?

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
This is true. When I started this project, I was single and not looking to get into a relationship. Turns out, life sent me the love of my life and I am now in the midst of a relationship and starting a family. I cannot devote my free time to this project anymore while devoting it to my girl and future children.

There is still a chance this reboot will be made in the future however. My girl is quite kinky and into some of the same kinks as I am so, in time, she might be okay with me starting this project, but it is too soon to tell at this point.

Just don't expect me to start it anytime soon because I'm going to be getting married, having kid(s), and working my ass off to support my family. That might include restarting my patreon page and reworking it to a pay per update so that I can devote enough time to my other endeavors as well. Time will tell.

Thank you all for your support and I hope that I will get to a point where I can start this project off right and give you all the game we all want. Til then, farewell.
Please, come back¡¡¡¡

Reactions: slimjim101

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

I have to know how this conversation would happen.
If it were me, I would probably blurt it out right in the throws of an orgasm.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
years, maybe.
Heck of a long time. Is this a guess or has he said something on patreon recently? I remember him saying stuff when he announced that because of patreon he would have to change lots of things and abandon this version and I was gonna play it but there wasn't any scenes with her in it so I didn't think it was worth playing

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Heck of a long time. Is this a guess or has he said something on patreon recently? I remember him saying stuff when he announced that because of patreon he would have to change lots of things and abandon this version and I was gonna play it but there wasn't any scenes with her in it so I didn't think it was worth playing
If he has permission from the mrs. Like I said honeymoon.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes