VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Sorry for the long absence everyone. Im doing well and yes, I am still in a relationship so no, I won't be able to work on this game full time and updates will be long coming..

I will not be making a new Patreon.

I am not going to remake this game to bend to any rules, I will remake the beginning of this game in Iray, and I will finish it.

Only thing is I have only limited free time to work on this, so don't expect it to be redone quickly, we are talking months here. I still work 50 hours a week at my real job...

I will update with more info later.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
The new version of this game will take out the crappy intro and replace it with real scenes showing Angels origin in the Midwest.

These new scenes will give you some insight into Angel, her family, and home life before moving to L.A.

I will be remaking all 3Delight renders with iray renders, replacing some of the actors and adding more.

I am also going to tweak a few things so that there is some more action early on while keeping Angels early innocence.

I am currently out of town, but when I get back home I will start gathering up resources. Looking forward to showing some of the progress next month, til then I am working on the story.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Looks great! Also, can we remove the Abandoned tag?
I will ask for the abandoned tag to be removed after I finish the first update. I will be back home in 2 weeks, so I will begin producing renders at that time. About 3-4 weeks after that I should have an update.

The first update will be replacing the old 3Delight renders with Iray with a few new additions. Don't expect major changes until the next update after that.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
In intro scene, Brutus is mentioned as protective of Angel but there were no more scenes. Please add more to that path as well. I wonder how that will come out in Iray.
I plan on including more content here with Brutus, and more animals at home and L.A in the new edition now that I don't have to play by patreon rules

This will of course be an option for those of you who do not want to see Angel with animals.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Just got back, doing some gathering of resources and fine tuning today. This stuff takes a bit to set up, but once I have things set up I can shoot off renders a lot faster. I have today and tomorrow then I'm back to work for a week.

I'll be adding renders periodically to show you some of the progress. Enjoy!

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
she is very beautiful, but please not huge tits, the girl is young.
I'm not sure how much I'm willing to budge on the size of her tits. However, I am always open to discussing it and having others chime in on her breast size.

To help, I've uploaded some size differences for reference.

Reactions: Suputamadre

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I think for her body type this is the right breast.
I find very sexy the girl of another game(popular) with very small breasts,see the photo.
That's just my opinion, you can hear other opinions.

Last edited:

Tendies123!

Mar 16, 2021
I'm not sure how much I'm willing to budge on the size of her tits. However, I am always open to discussing it and having others chime in on her breast size.

To help, I've uploaded some size differences for reference.
Her big tits are her appeal, she got massive tits which get her a lot of (unwanted) attention from people who are a lot more sexual than she is. Please keep em big!

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Her big tits are her appeal, she got massive tits which get her a lot of (unwanted) attention from people who are a lot more sexual than she is. Please keep em big!
That is pretty much what I've always said every time someone suggested smaller tits, and although I did reduce them from the MASSIVE size I began with to the triple D's that are now her current size, I remained true with the fact that I enjoy Angel being a character who is innocent, but with her body (mainly her large tits) are there despite her innocence, drawing a lot of sexual attention to her, as a result, corrupting her over time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: slimjim101 and ifss
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes