VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Well it's been like a year or so, so I don't expect it to get better.
So I guess either they have been radio silent on patreon, discord and any other platforms they may be vocal on like here when it is looking unlikely they will come back. The alternative is they have been vocal about being on there honeymoon for a year and it isn't looking likely they will resume although that is highly unlikely.

spuffyffet

Oct 24, 2020
Some replies leave me happy and some leave me hopeless. I finished this game in like, 2 hours maybe? And I already feel emotions which I normally don't.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Some replies leave me happy and some leave me hopeless. I finished this game in like, 2 hours maybe? And I already feel emotions which I normally don't.
The dev was pretty clear that they were abandoning the game because good things happened in their life that meant they wouldn't have the time or motivation to continue the game.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The dev was pretty clear that they were abandoning the game because good things happened in their life that meant they wouldn't have the time or motivation to continue the game.
Where was that said. Last I heard from the dev they said they had to completely overhaul the story due to patreon and would abandon this one but would remake it.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Where was that said. Last I heard from the dev they said they had to completely overhaul the story due to patreon and would abandon this one but would remake it.
It might have been a Patron post. It was just a little bit after he announced the Patreon-mandated overhaul.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Well it is sad but I guess good for them. Whether it was an amazing new job, a marriage type thing or even starting a family something really good happened so I wish them well. That sounds pretty concrete but who knows if this time next year he decides he wants to re do the game or let someone else make it.
It might have been a Patron post. It was just a little bit after he announced the Patreon-mandated overhaul.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Well it is sad but I guess good for them. Whether it was an amazing new job, a marriage type thing or even starting a family something really good happened so I wish them well. That sounds pretty concrete but who knows if this time next year he decides he wants to re do the game or let someone else make it.
The dev said it here.

They did leave the door open for a return, but not likely in the near term. Babies keep folks pretty busy.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Then he really should get his priorities straight.. STOP having babies and continue this story... There, simple...now he has NO excuses..... {@,@} And, on a side note, I wonder how many Devs. actually include their Patreon receipts for TAX purposes?

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
I think that all links are down. Are there any working links for this game that dont take multiple hours?

Mar 16, 2022
Because I personally like the scenario where girls are innocent but, in lifes cruel ways, pushed towards corruption. In this case, she's innocent starting out and is eventually corrupted because of how others see her as a "sexdoll".
I agree. It's the "Good Girl Gone Bad" setting and I just love that game. Will there be an update in the future? Scratch that. The smart thing would be to read the previous posts, so I did and now I know the answer to my question. It would be nice if someone could take over the development of the game. I was really getting into it and then it was over.

Last edited:
Reactions: slimjim101
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes