VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
Wish you the best Digi, but the thoughts that you may not be able to continue the project.... that's a heart breaker. If that's the case, can you please, pretty please with cherries on top :) release some hardcore images of our Angel, especially with a black dude. Thank you, thought I would just throw my wish out there.

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
I was a patreon over 3 years ago so was hyped to randomly check this thread and see you have been back with updates although sad to see you're having problems causing delays. I remember your writing from the original was excellent so delighted that you are going to tell the story how you want to.
The updated Angel and Daisy look great. I just hope Angel's boobs don't get any smaller though. In the original it was her embarrassingly large rack that kept getting her into these unwanted situations!

Reactions: ifss

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
...I just hope Angel's boobs don't get any smaller though. In the original it was her embarrassingly large rack that kept getting her into these unwanted situations!
If anything, they'll get a little bigger! Idk, including Daisy as a main character pretty much takes care of the smaller boobs department, but how much of Daisy/Angel ratio in the game will be the question. Angel is still the MC, but Daisy will have some scenes in which you will take control of her too, she's kind of a side quest character in the game. The choices will be this or that for Daisy, I can't give her the 3 choice model because that would complicate this game way too much and it will never get finished.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I hope, that in the reincarnation of the game, Angel will have more reactions of shame in depraved situations )
I just started playing, the girl is still innocent, but she's already being spanked and touched on her ass, seeing her panties as well, and she`s almost doesn't care. The shame experienced is a powerful drug for the aspiring slut. And for the experienced too, I asked )

Reactions: ifss

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Any news?
Haven't had much time to focus on much progress since getting back into the work force, however I have began the process of replacing some of the old 3delight images with iray images.

Sorry that things are going slower than previously expected, I've decided to put my focus more into my relationships rather than spending time alone working on my computer. That being said, there are still these times where I can make some progress, thank you for your interest in this project, even if it is moving slower than a snails pace.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
UPDATE:

I've made some progress this last month, here are a few sneak peaks of the intro to family scene re-do's, and a new additional scene about Angel's side jobs she took in the midwest to be able to afford a bus ticket across the country. In this scene, the neighbor has her change into his late wifes outfit to clean his trailer, Angel feels sorry for him losing his wife and agrees to wear her outfit.

I will try to check back in monthly for updates, but at this point I'm just making the images. The rest of the work (renpy and story writing) will all come after, so there won't be a playable version until the work is pretty much done.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
We got an ETA ? All this teasing is gonna drive me nuts.
Honestly I don't like having the abandoned tag up there now that I've committed to completing this game, so that being said I'm hoping to have an updated version uploaded by the end of next month.

Keep in mind I have no idea if ill even have enough time to pull it together, but I now have that as a goal in mind so I hope to have at least the work I've done so far put into place for a playable updated version.

Venveiled

Jun 30, 2018
Honestly I don't like having the abandoned tag up there now that I've committed to completing this game, so that being said I'm hoping to have an updated version uploaded by the end of next month.

Keep in mind I have no idea if ill even have enough time to pull it together, but I now have that as a goal in mind so I hope to have at least the work I've done so far put into place for a playable updated version.
Ganbatte !

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

I like it, will there be bestiality?

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
UPDATE:

Hello everyone, another update for ya. This last month I've mostly worked on getting the 3Delight renders replaced and am hoping to have most of them done by the time I'm ready to upload an update.

The first update will be uploaded to this thread by the end of the month or the beginning of August. There might be a delay because I have yet to even touch the story/coding part of it as I am hoping to replace as many 3Delight renders with Iray renders as possible, so bare with me here.

Below are a few sneak peaks on some of the work I've done recently, enjoy!

(these are not all final edits)

Dima666666

Mar 16, 2021
Hello everyone Dear, I can't understand, the version that can be downloaded a year ago does not contain updates that appear in the comments. question? How can I download the latest version with updates. sorry for the English

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes