VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Will put this in my que, kind of swamped with other things, but definitely ready for me some Angel.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Not necessarily 100% Lesbian (meaning no guy involved in the story at all), but I planned for her to experiment with her best friend early on and have plenty of opportunities with other girls along the story line. So yes, there will be lesbian interaction, but not a purely lesbian only route (with no guys) if that answers your question.
Is this game have animations?

WestDiddy

Mar 27, 2019
how can we support your development of this game! I remembered when you had it out first and than stopped due to the tyrants of Patreon.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So if the game stopped you at the end of day1 it would have been fine then. :rolleyes:
Hand-holding at its finest. No wonder you took issue with my response. But hey, i don't mind. I just call it like it is.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
how can we support your development of this game! I remembered when you had it out first and than stopped due to the tyrants of Patreon.
Hey West, I remember you. Ty for your support! I think its message #441 in this thread where I responded to a similar request.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
These kind of games corrupting schoolgirls are my favourite. I think a bit of work needs to be done on the boobs to make them look more natural whilst keeping them huge of course!
She must be pretty stupid and easy to corrupt too, 18 and still in high school so failed a grade somewhere. Should have just made her 15-17, more believeable (unless one likes playing dumb MC's).

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes