VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As we've discussed in this thread before, I won't be making her tits smaller. In fact, I made them bigger. I know that is upsetting for those who enjoy smaller tits, but Angel's character is actually based on a real girl that I knew in my life.

She was super innocent but very sexy and she had huge tits. The unwanted attention that she got from her tits transformed this innocent young girl into a naughty slut later on in high school. She gradually went from baggy sweaters to tight revealing shirts and short skirts/shorts. I kind of obsessed over her and always wanted to tell her story in my own kind of way. Her big tits are really the focus of attention for her and it builds her character from innocent to naïve to experimental, hence the reason for the three paths in this game.

For those of you who do enjoy smaller tits, I've included Angel's step sister Daisy who will fulfil that role. There may also be some versions of Angel before she had large tits that I may release as a separate package later on, but I would like to finish this project first.
It has been a while and now, I do recall that response from you. Sorry, and thank you, again. As I said earlier, Angel is beautiful with her big tits and I understand it is the reason for her fall from innocence into corruption. Daisy will be an added bonus for those of us who prefer the smaller tits. Girls are beautiful whether they have no tits or super big tits, it's just a matter of preference. Is it possible to make Daisy her real sister? It just adds an extra layer of warmness.

Reactions: Priappus

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
No images for me at some point. Weird...
The images are not working after day 2
should we download the older game without rework?
I'd say the retarded dev fucking up their own game with an update they are solely responsible for might be more to blame than the user at this point.
Just read, gentlemen... Read
Finally, the day has arrived. I hope you all enjoy the new update for Day 1. I did remove all of the old renders, these are all 100% new renders. I've only included Day 1 as I do not want to have the old renders in the new updates.

If you would like to play the game all the way through to Day 5 but with the new Day 1 update, just rip the renders from the old 0.5.3 version of the game starting with Day 2 and on and put them in the image folder. I can't tell you how to do that, if you don't already know, you can find out by searching how to unbox renpy games.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Just read, gentlemen... Read
Im beginning to think it was a mistake to leave all that code for my own convenience. I just assumed most wanted a smaller game to download quickly, and if they want the old game and new game combined that they can do it by downloading the old game and moving the renders over.

Maybe I should have just made the rework Day 1 code and all only.

I also wonder if those who like to talk shit know how difficult and time consuming this kind of work actually is...

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I'd say the retarded dev fucking up their own game with an update they are solely responsible for might be more to blame than the user at this point.
Imagine being so lazy that you'd actually not read in a visual novel (or the OP for that matter); and getting so mad that you'd call the dev retarded for making it convenient for them to get the remade content up to date faster.
Crazy.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Im beginning to think it was a mistake to leave all that code for my own convenience. I just assumed most wanted a smaller game to download quickly, and if they want the old game and new game combined that they can do it by downloading the old game and moving the renders over.

Well if you give some people any opportunity to complain anonymously, they will. I blame it all on Al Gore for inventing the internet.:p But seriously, you're the dev, and you're not even asking for support, so do whatever makes sense to you and ignore the pointless complaints.

Last edited:

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
So I just played the old version. I'll admit to skipping a lot. But based on what I've seen not only are the models better but the writing is also upgraded. To me the story is a bigger improvement as I can ignore the art if the story is good. I would say overall it's 10x better! I hope you keep up the good work.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well if you give some people any opportunity to complain anonymously, they will. I blame it all on Al Gore for inventing the internet.:p But seriously, you're the dev, and you're not even asking for support, so do whatever makes sense to you and ignore the pointless complaints.
It's actually becoming folklore, but, the truth is Al Gore didn't create the internet, he was just a strong supporter of its development.
I also agree with you, I can't believe the haters who have come out looking for blood and bashing this dev. I hope she is thick-skinned and has the determination to see her game through. Requests and suggestions are one thing and most devs welcome them, but this, this is just hatred and vileness. Evil.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I started a new game and loved it from the get-go. You are doing a superb job and please, pay no mind to the hecklers. There are strong hints of incest in your game, so why not just go for it? Father, brothers, and even Mom if she is still alive (Mom was a money-hungry perv anyway, so......). You have included mild bestiality, so why not just go full bestiality?
I'm sure that the first dog actually shot some of his cum into her mouth (visible), but, nothing was mentioned about that. It's kind of hard to watch our poor innocent Angel get corrupted. She is so sweet-looking, but, let's just look at her as an actress and she's just playing a role. She is doing a stellar performance. Let's get her as nasty and corrupted as you want dev, we will be there along for the ride.

On a technical note. Is it possible to fade the text box? I know you can hide the text box, but, then you also hide the words. Thanks.

My bad, I think the Mom part was from a different game, but, if there is a Mom, well, you know..........

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Angela, affectionately known as Angel, is a young woman who grew up in the quiet and conservative Midwest of the United States. From an early age, her life was marked by routine and discipline. She was an exemplary girl who attended church every Sunday, she spent many hours studying and, for the most part, she kept away from the negative influences of her schoolmates. Her light brown hair and innocent look always made her stand out as an angelic figure in her small community.

However, everything changed when Ángel made the decision to move to Los Angeles with her father and her brothers. This huge metropolis was a completely different world from the one she was used to. She had just turned 18 and was preparing for her senior year of high school at a brand new school. Despite her desire to pursue a higher education, she was in a precarious situation, as her grades were not high enough to earn a scholarship and her family lacked the resources to pay the tuition. university.

Life in Los Angeles soon put Ángel to the test. She faced challenges she had never experienced in her sleepy hometown. The naiveté that characterized her began to fade rapidly as she entered the big city. Each day she brought with her unexpected new experiences, some of which led her to make decisions that shaped her in surprising ways.

Angel could choose to maintain her purity and her moral values amidst the temptation and chaos of the city. She could become a naive young woman who struggles to stay true to herself, while she learns valuable lessons about the real world. Or, perhaps, she will venture down a more experimental path, trying things she would never have imagined in her life in the Midwest, leading her to explore different aspects of her identity and personality.

Regardless of the choices Angel makes in her new life in Los Angeles, her journey promises to be a roller coaster of emotions and challenges, where she will discover who she really is and what she wants out of life in this exciting adventure. in the big city.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
18 and still in HS? Most people graduate before then. I took AP classes and graduated at 16 myself.
I'm sure most of the young people graduate around 18, I turned 18 in January and just started college, when I decided to join the Marines and went to Vietnam. Sure, there were programs to graduate earlier and I managed to graduate a semester early, so I graduated in January as I said instead of in June with my class. But that's me.
You didn't study hard enough my friend. Some have graduated from Harvard and Yale at 14, so your point is? Batter up.

• Haha
Reactions: Aground9437

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

I also wonder if those who like to talk shit know how difficult and time consuming this kind of work actually is...
I wish you good luck with your game, I hope you can create your dream game.
In the first version, you stated that you would follow the rules of Patreon and said that there would be no shota characters.
now you say you're going to break the Patreon rules, so will there be shota characters in the game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
UPDATE: 0.6.1 DAY 1

0.6.1: DOWNLOAD PC/LINUX

0.6.1: DOWNLOAD MAC

Finally, the day has arrived. I hope you all enjoy the new update for Day 1. I did remove all of the old renders, these are all 100% new renders. I've only included Day 1 as I do not want to have the old renders in the new updates.

If you would like to play the game all the way through to Day 5 but with the new Day 1 update, just rip the renders from the old 0.5.3 version of the game starting with Day 2 and on and put them in the image folder. I can't tell you how to do that, if you don't already know, you can find out by searching how to unbox renpy games.

- Old saves won't work with this new updated version.
- If you find any errors, please report in this thread.
- If you have any requests, please feel free to ask in this thread.
- The OP probably won't be updated (losing the abandoned tag) until I have three places to upload the new update
- I won't remove the old version download links
- New version download link and screens will be seen below 0.5.3 links and screens

Thank you all very much for your patience!

Please enjoy!
So for all those who are just beginning to play ds, I know. Or for all those who are just discovering your game, such information would be good on the first page in the description or with a clear link to your post so that people are not surprised and know immediately if they want to play the whole game with pictures that both have to download. but it's just a thought from me

Dec 21, 2019
18 and still in HS? Most people graduate before then. I took AP classes and graduated at 16 myself.
Most high school students turn 18 at some point during their senior year. Everybody knows this. It doesn't matter when, or even if, you graduated. If you went to high school and can count to 4, you should've worked it out.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes