VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
its so embarassing..r ealy .. the render quality is extremly low, and than he needded to do a rework.. about what ? admins like this who cant atrqact paetrons anymore after 2 months because of a shitty quality always try the same shit .. rework ... rework to atract paetrons . and loosing them again because nothing is" better, nor improved ,nor changed" in a "rework" ...
How about not embarrassing yourself? Read some of this thread (or at least the OP...) before posting: you can't support this game on Patreon or anywhere else.

Last edited:

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I like the new drive and renewal of the project. Noticeable improvement on visuals and adding more narrative focus to bring it all together. No need for anything trying to make it more like a game to work or grind for the content. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it and just how unchained you're willing to go with the content.

Full speed ahead, man! Let that imagination roll!

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
its so embarassing..r ealy .. the render quality is extremly low, and than he needded to do a rework.. about what ? admins like this who cant atrqact paetrons anymore after 2 months because of a shitty quality always try the same shit .. rework ... rework to atract paetrons . and loosing them again because nothing is" better, nor improved ,nor changed" in a "rework" ...
I am not trying to attract subscribers (I don't have a Patreon anymore nor do I have any other means of receiving money), I am not asking for or receiving ANY compensation.

I am not a professional studio and I don't have a lot of time to polish things up and make it perfect.

This is a hobby that many people may benefit from all my hard work and time/effort FOR FREE!

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
These devs work their asses off to put a game together and what they need is encouragement, not "negative critique", instead how about "constructive critiquing"? So many devs have abandoned their games because all they get is getting blasted for how they are making their game. This is her game and she will stumble and fall in the making of her game, but, she is sticking to it. Maybe, you don't mind doing something half-ass. But it looks like she does. What? She didn't just start a new game. You know, people would have been bitchin' about that too.
A lot of devs start off with little knowledge, experience, or training, but, they try and I give them all the credit in the world. I know I can't do it, I wish I could, but, then I'd have to put up with bonehead whiners and I just don't want to do that.
I'm pretty sure that you haven't made a game, or prove me wrong. Let's see it. You have a right to bitch and complain and I have just as much right to respond. Batter up.
Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Btw I am a guy :LOL:

restrictive

Jun 4, 2020
Very nice.
A bit short for now, but if you keep at it, this might give "Myriam, the Life..." a good run some day.

5Corvus

Feb 20, 2020
She must be pretty stupid and easy to corrupt too, 18 and still in high school so failed a grade somewhere. Should have just made her 15-17, more believeable (unless one likes playing dumb MC's).
I graduated highschool at 18-19 and I never failed a grade...its because I had to learn a completely new language and was born in the later months...graduated with a 3.8 GPA and a 26 average on the ACT...I dont think I'm quite dumb and I was graduating around the same time as her...and last I checked unless you're a genius that skipped a grade or two no one is graduating at 15-16...

Reactions: Macinnes
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes