VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
shit, ok yeah I'm sold lol not often that basically not even a demo makes me yelp because it's so short.. This is exactly the type of innocent corruption (but staying naive) that I was looking for.. The closest games that get the bimbo-y naive thing right are like Defenestration and Project Myriam but this seems fast and doesn't really have any annoyances (yet lol).. At first I thought this would be similar to a Lydia's Adventure monstrosity and fucking thank god it wasn't. A vn with decent 3d AND good English? Please keep up the good work lol that alone puts it above most corruption games

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

It's been a busy month, so not much to update on other than completing the Vice Principal scene, the part where Angel comes home from school, takes a bath and talks with her brother Landon and her Dad in her bedroom. I also added a scene to Day 2, or should I say extended a scene where Angel is in the cafeteria. In the original, basically nothing happened other than Angel sitting in the cafeteria alone. I've turned this scene into an active scene where Angel is approached by the two bullies who blackmail her with some sneaky picture taking.

All I have left to do for Day 2 is the masturbation scene. After that I will start matching the renders with the dialogue (and making edits where needed) and some more coding to make sure everything adds up and is aligned.

Here are some sneak peaks for the most recent work. I hope to have the Day 2 Update ready by the end of March.

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
Dev Update:

It's been a busy month, so not much to update on other than completing the Vice Principal scene, the part where Angel comes home from school, takes a bath and talks with her brother Landon and her Dad in her bedroom. I also added a scene to Day 2, or should I say extended a scene where Angel is in the cafeteria. In the original, basically nothing happened other than Angel sitting in the cafeteria alone. I've turned this scene into an active scene where Angel is approached by the two bullies who blackmail her with some sneaky picture taking.

All I have left to do for Day 2 is the masturbation scene. After that I will start matching the renders with the dialogue (and making edits where needed) and some more coding to make sure everything adds up and is aligned.

Here are some sneak peaks for the most recent work. I hope to have the Day 2 Update ready by the end of March.
Looks very very good!
I think u need to start patreon or something like this
Cuz this game will push are top 10 in future

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Please, Dev, DigiurgeCreations: The waiting is killing me! ♥
Hope to have it ready by next week, there's still a lot of work to be done and not a lot of time to do it :(

Either way, it's getting close to release. At the latest I'll have an update for Day 2 in the first week of April for sure.

I'm adding two small scenes to Day 2 and adding some new stuff at the beginning of Day 1. I think everyone will like the additions and changes.

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Are the DVP and DA etc still planned for this game? It's so hard to find games with that content so would really make this game stand out a a gem IMO.

Reactions: MrPloppy

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Are the DVP and DA etc still planned for this game? It's so hard to find games with that content so would really make this game stand out a a gem IMO.
Yes, I still plan to include that type of content although it is going to be much later in the game.

Here in maybe a month or two I will be turning my current roommate's bedroom into my office where I'll have much more privacy. This means I'll be able to work on this game much more and updates may speed up. It won't be one update a month, but it'll be faster than the current pace which is awfully slow.

The current Day 2 update is about a week away from release, I hope you all will enjoy the lead up to the more explicit stuff.

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, I still plan to include that type of content although it is going to be much later in the game.

Here in maybe a month or two I will be turning my current roommate's bedroom into my office where I'll have much more privacy. This means I'll be able to work on this game much more and updates may speed up. It won't be one update a month, but it'll be faster than the current pace which is awfully slow.

The current Day 2 update is about a week away from release, I hope you all will enjoy the lead up to the more explicit stuff.
Wow thanks for such a quick reply! I haven't played the game yet but it does look awesome from everything I have seen in the thread. I respect you not asking for money too, even though I think some would be deserved for this game. Perhaps when your update schedule is more regular you will feel more comfortable with that.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022

I'm looking forward to this kind of content

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

This last week did not go as planned unfortunately, so I am behind my planned release for day 2.

Day 2 Renders: 100%
Day 2 new scenes: 90%
Day 2 writing: 80%
Day 2 coding: 70%
Day 2 play testing: 10%

I hope to have it play tested this weekend with a Day 2 update release soon after.

My apologies for the delay, unexpected inconveniences occurred.

draag35

Jul 11, 2020
great game thanks for the time and effort making this game the remake amazing and looks way better also i looked if you have a patreon but could not find one even when people talk about the difference between in a patreon version so do i have the wrong account name DigiurgeCreations i think this game has potential and good reason becoming a patreon and invest a bit of money for you hard work

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
great game thanks for the time and effort making this game the remake amazing and looks way better also i looked if you have a patreon but could not find one even when people talk about the difference between in a patreon version so do i have the wrong account name DigiurgeCreations i think this game has potential and good reason becoming a patreon and invest a bit of money for you hard work
Thank you.

I may start something eventually where people can support me, but not anytime soon tbh. I have way too much going on to focus on this project as much as it deserves. I hope to get more time, but life has other plans for me at the time.

draag35

Jul 11, 2020
Thank you.

I may start something eventually where people can support me, but not anytime soon tbh. I have way too much going on to focus on this project as much as it deserves. I hope to get more time, but life has other plans for me at the time.
understandable this day and age time is a luxury that's why i asked about a patreon since some extra money might make things a little easier. Good luck with the upcoming update looking forward for the new release.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Thank you.

Subscribestar is better!

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

Alright everyone, last dev update for Day 2 before release...

I have completed play testing for the experimental route only so far, but I have sent a copy to my play testers who will go over it the next two days before release. Hope to have it ready for public download on Monday.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes