Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It must have been a year and a half since I last played fishing. Now the new edition has piqued my curiosity, but unfortunately the expectations were not met.
I now have two major points of criticism.
- Too short. Considering the length of the game, which was already available in the first version, the two days in the game are far too short. I'm simply afraid that the next 10 updates will simply reproduce familiar things and that we'll have to wait until 2026 for new content.
- Graphically no real improvement. In the first game you noticed an increase in quality over time. You can still see it if you click through the old preview images. The technical level of the current graphics seems completely outdated and at the level of games from 10 years ago. The character model also looks unnatural with its overloaded breasts.
Lighting is set completely differently in the same situation (see Daisy's dressing scene (you also looked at the window) or the bikini dressing scene (differences between Outfit 1 and 3 compared to Outfit 2)).
So yes, I'll continue to monitor the thread, but the improvements shown here wouldn't be worth long-term support to me. Some developers offer their updates for a one-time and comparatively low purchase price. This would currently be the only conceivable alternative for me to financially reward the expected progress.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
She must be pretty stupid and easy to corrupt too, 18 and still in high school so failed a grade somewhere. Should have just made her 15-17, more believeable (unless one likes playing dumb MC's).
In some places in the US you have to be 6 years old, not turning 6 during the school year, to start first grade. Being 18 and in high school is no big deal. You know, 6 + 12 = 18...

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
It must have been a year and a half since I last played fishing. Now the new edition has piqued my curiosity, but unfortunately the expectations were not met.
I now have two major points of criticism.
- Too short. Considering the length of the game, which was already available in the first version, the two days in the game are far too short. I'm simply afraid that the next 10 updates will simply reproduce familiar things and that we'll have to wait until 2026 for new content.
- Graphically no real improvement. In the first game you noticed an increase in quality over time. You can still see it if you click through the old preview images. The technical level of the current graphics seems completely outdated and at the level of games from 10 years ago. The character model also looks unnatural with its overloaded breasts.
Lighting is set completely differently in the same situation (see Daisy's dressing scene (you also looked at the window) or the bikini dressing scene (differences between Outfit 1 and 3 compared to Outfit 2)).
So yes, I'll continue to monitor the thread, but the improvements shown here wouldn't be worth long-term support to me. Some developers offer their updates for a one-time and comparatively low purchase price. This would currently be the only conceivable alternative for me to financially reward the expected progress.
How about investing that much time that it takes to learn that you can't support this one financially...

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2942491 Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.3 Rework] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices, and adds a Textbox.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Just heads up. New game ver out.

Reactions: JokerLeader

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
The scenes in the previous version are also gone. I don't understand this update.
What scenes? What specifically do you not understand about this update?

Saves are not compatible btw. Scenes won't show if you try to load a previous saved game.

Reactions: Holdos

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
How about investing that much time that it takes to learn that you can't support this one financially...
Look at the time I've been active here. You've been here almost as long. One can already speak of empirical values.
I've supported a few games over the years and still support a few. Currently there are four. On the one hand, you can't support every game, and on the other hand, I've experienced enough bankruptcies that act exactly like this one. Only one game managed to be completed in all that time, no matter how promising it always looked or how highly praised it always was.

Also, read the last comment. I haven't strictly ruled out financial support, I would just prefer something other than the monthly advance.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.3 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 72 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Thanks!

Reactions: Nikolai 420

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Look at the time I've been active here. You've been here almost as long. One can already speak of empirical values.
I've supported a few games over the years and still support a few. Currently there are four. On the one hand, you can't support every game, and on the other hand, I've experienced enough bankruptcies that act exactly like this one. Only one game managed to be completed in all that time, no matter how promising it always looked or how highly praised it always was.

Also, read the last comment. I haven't strictly ruled out financial support, I would just prefer something other than the monthly advance.
Currently you (or anybody else) can't support this even if you wanted. It's a hobby project and its quality should be judged with this fact in mind.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Currently you (or anybody else) can't support this even if you wanted. It's a hobby project and its quality should be judged with this fact in mind.
I can't blame those who judge my free game through the eyes of paid content, as the majority (if not all) of the games available have some support money angle to them.

I just wish those who decide to leave an actual rating at this juncture would be more forgiving and look at the fact that I am not a professional studio (who seeks money and support) and that I don't have very much time at all to work on this and make it perfect (or at least to their high end standards).

Thank you to everyone who does take the time to figure all that out and not judge my game based on those higher standards. :)

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes