VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angelica Origins Ren'Py Port [v0.6] [Kelo Games]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Stop it frankenstein, you don't know what you're doing!

Seriously though, I remember this having some hot models, especially that ariana grande girl. I hope to see some more beeeg tattay or bootay action.

Nov 4, 2018
Ntr is never threatening when playing as a female character,
Completely negates any give a fuck,
As when playing as a female the task is to get fucked as much as possible no matter who its with.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Guys and Gals, i made a Angelica Origins Ren'Py Walkthrough Mod, this mod
adds hints in dialogues that shows the True Ending in the Game.

INSTAL
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "AngelicaOriginsRenPYCR-0.6-pc" folder, and replace.

MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Angelica Origins Ren'Py " app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
It says v.0.6 and i thought it has the same version as the original RPGM game v0.6 as well. But actually it only covers day 1-6, is it your agreement with the dev? the renpy version will always 1 update behind the original? Cause i played the original a couple months back and see no new content here, whereas the original game just getting an update.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
The game is little boring. Her boyfriend is completely clueless, and naive. I can't believe how such people exist.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
for some reason when larissa comes over to the house the option "i need to take care of it myself" forces you to the good girl route and you get a good girl point?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
What did you mean by that?
Such people assuredly exist in plentiful quantities, and worse.

Scam emails are spammed by the millions because there's ALWAYS "one born every minute" dumb enough to fall for them after all.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
It says v.0.6 and i thought it has the same version as the original RPGM game v0.6 as well. But actually it only covers day 1-6, is it your agreement with the dev? the renpy version will always 1 update behind the original? Cause i played the original a couple months back and see no new content here, whereas the original game just getting an update.
if you followed phalzyr for a while he had the habit of naming his mod/port as of days played in game if there was multiple days in game. i kinda noticed in his elena's port until he changed it to match the original version later on.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
if you followed phalzyr for a while he had the habit of naming his mod/port as of days played in game if there was multiple days in game. i kinda noticed in his elena's port until he changed it to match the original version later on.
ahh so that's how it is. i'm just confused cause the original got updated and think this renpy covers that update as well.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Amazing job, Phalzyr! I'm happy to have chosen you to port my game on the renpy version!

for some reason when larissa comes over to the house the option "i need to take care of it myself" forces you to the good girl route and you get a good girl point?

Angelica doesn't take care of Carlo by herself if she didn't ask the old woman Rosanna the right question.

This version of renpy is version 0.4 of rpg maker. Just a little mistake by Phalzyr. Please don't kill him for that. He's doing an amazing job, guys. Day 7 will be added soon (and it will be 0.5 of rpg maker.)

Last edited:

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
This version of renpy is version 0.4 of rpg maker. Just a little mistake by Phalzyr. Please don't kill him for that. He's doing an amazing job, guys. Day 7 will be added soon (and it will be 0.5 of rpg maker.)
Ah thank you for clearing that up. lol no i'm thankful to him that he decided to remake this game to renpy, cause i can't stand rpgm games. i played your games since 0.1 and enjoyed the story and characters. will day 8 consist of angelica birthday party? cause it has been teased for so long ahaha.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ah thank you for clearing that up. lol no i'm thankful to him that he decided to remake this game to renpy, cause i can't stand rpgm games. i played your games since 0.1 and enjoyed the story and characters. will day 8 consist of angelica birthday party? cause it has been teased for so long ahaha.
Not yet, but we are close to the end of the first episode. :)

• Love
Reactions: Ravencrone

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That would be a considerable amount of work for all the characters for relatively marginal improvement of a side feature not everyone uses.
there is no day 8?... so this version do not match the RPG version
Amazing job, Phalzyr! I'm happy to have chosen you to port my game on the renpy version!
My bad I was thinking 0.6 =6 days then after finding out it actually had more forgot to alter it/ask Mike what version it truly represented... :/

in order to not ask larissa over you MUST have selected "What's happening to my body?" when helping the old lady earlier.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals, i made a Angelica Origins Ren'Py Walkthrough Mod, this mod
adds hints in dialogues that shows the True Ending in the Game.
:D nice. Although i do have a built in version now not as obvious but makes the text option turn gray that you shouldn't select:

1604581651758.png

1604581778735.png

instead of

1604581810979.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes