TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Well, that's just what I did during initial release and now I am not sure how to fix it, cause everything breaks if I try to fix it XD
Was this ever fixed. I saw that there was bug fixes on the change logs but not what bug fixes.

Attis Game

Aug 21, 2023
Could someone tell me what to do to talk to Tatsumaki... no matter the day he always tells me he's not in the mood.

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Yeah i have the same issue. Also, does the current game end right after what happens at the club?
That's right. You might not have options with Yoruichi, cause you dont have enough attractiveness points or relationships with Yoruichi.

Reactions: OkEmk

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
i will say for a game like this maybe add a map with icons to let you know where the girls are so you can find the scenes easier if that isn't in the game already
It is, in this update, after you reach Part 2

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I just purchased the disguise and dark jacket, but when I talk to Yuna if I choose "I am ready" I get the following message "You are entering a transition into ACT II, ACT I events will become unavailable."

Is there a list of "Act I" events so that I can insure that I've completed them before proceeding?

Reactions: derfutt

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
OK here it is the game has potential. A lot of it. But damn the general lack of character interaction sucks hard. You can only interact with people in events and you never know if you actually did everything. And now I don´t even know if I finished the version but seeing that no one seems to find any clues about mari and I wasn´t able to do shit for 2 weeks I think thats it.

Seriously there is still a lot of work to do here like A LOT

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
OK here it is the game has potential. A lot of it. But damn the general lack of character interaction sucks hard. You can only interact with people in events and you never know if you actually did everything. And now I don´t even know if I finished the version but seeing that no one seems to find any clues about mari and I wasn´t able to do shit for 2 weeks I think thats it.

Seriously there is still a lot of work to do here like A LOT
I think the most important additions would be better directions in the notebook telling you what to do for each character, making all characters available and not missable, a gallery and I also found the money and stat grind a bit annoying personally but that's up to preference.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes