Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
i will say for a game like this maybe add a map with icons to let you know where the girls are so you can find the scenes easier if that isn't in the game already

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AnimeverseIsland-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Garibo

Sep 21, 2021
Nami room scenes are kinda bugged. When I enter her room it only displays a vlack screen and the HUD, I can watch the sex scenes, but when I try to watch the handjob, blowjob and boobjob scene, it onlys display a black screen an the dialogue and then show the end of the scene

Attis Game

Aug 21, 2023
It's not entirely clear to me how to move forward, Ryuko asks me for help, but I don't know how to solve her task.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Nami room scenes are kinda bugged. When I enter her room it only displays a vlack screen and the HUD, I can watch the sex scenes, but when I try to watch the handjob, blowjob and boobjob scene, it onlys display a black screen an the dialogue and then show the end of the scene
Have the same issue, also her 5th image unlock after giving her money throws up an error.

Reactions: arvitus

MajinScarlet

Oct 7, 2020
so all the girls are gone for me and so is the gallery when loading save file from last version. i even lost access to the school roof, bathroom and nami's room. do i need to start over from the new version?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes