WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
so I noticed if you go to the rooms, and do Yoruichi boobjob, at the end it shows Nami boobjob end pic instead of Yoruichi, and if you do Nami boobjob the end pic is Nami blowjob.

Reactions: arvitus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnimeverseIsland-0.34HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: SpamWhamHam

Verus

May 19, 2017
Is being told to go to town to ask about the hot spring the end? I've talked to everyone I see there but no one has anything about hot springs.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Dude, there is nothing to do and no new content in the game.
After unrening I see there is content that is not available in the game
Wtf is this grindfest piece of shit of a broken game?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Totally misread the name of this one as Anniversary and not Animeverse at first and was like "wtf".

Jan 26, 2020
I can't get Nami to Lv5 and the only girl to appear is Mari and she only has "not really" as an option. Hinata and Yoruichi are both stuck at Lv3 so I can't access any of there scenes

CarDi

Apr 25, 2019
So tatsumaki just keeps telling me that she is not in the mood when i talk to her at the school hallway, someone know why?

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Is being told to go to town to ask about the hot spring the end? I've talked to everyone I see there but no one has anything about hot springs.
That's the end of the update for now.

boutbass

Nov 29, 2022
Game doesnt work for me atm. After some events the only thing i can do now is study/train or work/dance at night.
Only Hinata is sitting at school on the bench and Namis at the beach but i cant do anything with them. I dont see any other girl nor does any other event happen. Kinda sadge

Reactions: Brehmoment101

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Game doesnt work for me atm. After some events the only thing i can do now is study/train or work/dance at night.
Only Hinata is sitting at school on the bench and Namis at the beach but i cant do anything with them. I dont see any other girl nor does any other event happen. Kinda sadge
Please join the Discord server. There is a lot of content after it. You can check FAQ or ask people on the server what to do next. But shortly - You need to find Hinata's book in library and bring it to her on the weekends in accommodation. To interact with Nami you need 55+ Attractiveness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boutbass

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 3454719

Overview:
Have you ever dreamed about waking up on an island full of beatiful girls from anime? Well, I did, so I created this game. I love busty, tiny, juicy, fit and many other hot girls from anime and would love to share with you my perfect dream about "What if there were an island, full of desirable waifus...".

One day, you were going home, then you saw a girl with a juicy ass and decided to follow her, but than...You woke up on some island. Later on you find out that this island is for girls from anime universes and they are here to rest, to train and to have fun. Somehow you are the only boy in an island and you should figure out how didt that happen, find out how to get back home and decide...Do you really want to get back? Every day, yo will attend calsses with girls, meet in different locations, chat, play, drink and have fun!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: Pink Gum - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.34
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Standard Quality
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

HQ Version (FIXED)

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: -MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3178545 View attachment 3178546 View attachment 3178547 View attachment 3178548 View attachment 3178549 View attachment 3178550
Not many characters

livingdense

Dec 21, 2023
the game stopped working for me after the update, every time i would try to go to photos or go to a character after talking to nagatoro after the whole club incident thing it gives an error. I'm not sure if its the game or something on my end.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes