3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
A bunch of replies basically saying the same thing, so rather than quote anyone in particular, I'll just say this:

First, I am a big fan of this game, bought it on Steam, etc. So take all of my comments with that perspective in mind. I like all of the paths.

Second, there is no indication yet that Steph did anything prior to MC's prodding. Maybe she talked about it w/ Jason and Tori, maybe they plotted to try to manipulate MC into the his making his choices. But unless we learn otherwise, we can't assume that she ever acted on that. If she cheated, then she is a cheater. Period. But we don't have any evidence of that yet. Even the receipt on the desk is just evidence of lunch with someone in a public place---it's not a hotel bill or anything, just lunch.

Even in the bar, there are literally a dozen different places where MC could choose not to go down this path. Every single time, when he thinks about missing out on fucking Tori, he doubles down. The MC's decisions are ultimately the only thing driving this car. He cannot bear the thought of not fucking Tori, and he is willing to throw everything he has with Steph away to do so.

The fact that so many comments seem to forget that he is the one demanding this situation just to have the opportunity with Jason's wife just seems a bit biased. Everyone calling Steph and Tori every name in the book should throw the same shame on the MC, who is every bit as culpable. He could have told Jason, "sorry, not interested" (which is an option), and for all we know Steph never fucks anyone else and they live happily ever after. Of course, that means there is no game. But when the MC chooses to go down this path, he has to live with the consequences. And these aren't even unexpected consequences----the MC literally tells Steph that he wants her to do this.

tl;dr - I don't understand why so many hate Steph and Tori, when the MC is equally bad (if not more so).

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
It is the paths ... Like you so eloquently said, many players end up on many paths.
The randomness of such many paths is bamboozling us all.
I don't understand why so many hate Steph and Tori, when the MC is equally bad
On the other hand, MC does not get a choice, you call it a choice to ”chiken out”, when it is game over.
MC never expresses his desire to fkk anyone, yet Steph literally tongue fkks Donni in the mouth instantly.
Where is the build up? She literally denigrats MC for thinking of another woman, yet she herself jumps on another man.
Here is the thing, she jumpd on Donni lap and tongue punctures his face cavity. Grosssssssss!
That shit was never advertised of even hinted all throughout the description, yet here we are, no choice in the mater.
Euwwwwwwwww!
Where did you see MC going crazy? Nothing of the sort. He mcan never talk about Tori as Steph is constantly cutting him off.
MC never actually sat doewn and talked to Tori ever .. so why wlould he go crazy over someone he does not even know?

To be on par with Steph, MC should have literally finger fkked Gina right there, it is basically the equivalent of Steph tongue fkking
Donni face .. but nothing ... literally nothing. Where is the taking of another woman, let alone another woman who is maried?
Nothing of th sort ... False advertising again.

Sure, you can be happy with what you got, but we are talking here about where this game might be going,
somewhere new, as opposed to some like you who keep driving the point into the ground that this game is ok as it is.

Devs want something more from this game, so do we. You do not want anything new in here? Are you contempt?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nafig and asahibito

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A bunch of replies basically saying the same thing, so rather than quote anyone in particular, I'll just say this:

First, I am a big fan of this game, bought it on Steam, etc. So take all of my comments with that perspective in mind. I like all of the paths.

Second, there is no indication yet that Steph did anything prior to MC's prodding. Maybe she talked about it w/ Jason and Tori, maybe they plotted to try to manipulate MC into the his making his choices. But unless we learn otherwise, we can't assume that she ever acted on that. If she cheated, then she is a cheater. Period. But we don't have any evidence of that yet. Even the receipt on the desk is just evidence of lunch with someone in a public place---it's not a hotel bill or anything, just lunch.

Even in the bar, there are literally a dozen different places where MC could choose not to go down this path. Every single time, when he thinks about missing out on fucking Tori, he doubles down. The MC's decisions are ultimately the only thing driving this car. He cannot bear the thought of not fucking Tori, and he is willing to throw everything he has with Steph away to do so.

The fact that so many comments seem to forget that he is the one demanding this situation just to have the opportunity with Jason's wife just seems a bit biased. Everyone calling Steph and Tori every name in the book should throw the same shame on the MC, who is every bit as culpable. He could have told Jason, "sorry, not interested" (which is an option), and for all we know Steph never fucks anyone else and they live happily ever after. Of course, that means there is no game. But when the MC chooses to go down this path, he has to live with the consequences. And these aren't even unexpected consequences----the MC literally tells Steph that he wants her to do this.

tl;dr - I don't understand why so many hate Steph and Tori, when the MC is equally bad (if not more so).
He could have told Jason, "sorry, not interested" (which is an option), and for all we know Steph never fucks anyone else and they live happily ever after. Of course, that means there is no game.
Well right, that's just it.

It's written so that this is a given, so to me that can't really be viewed as a 'decision'. That doesn't excuse his behavior - but the point is this path is by design from the dev, so yeah, in the game universe; "it happens".

On MC overall being a bad egg, try this as a thought experiment:

On Saturday morning, when you're leaving the convenience store, assuming you went home alone the prior night and Steph calls you up telling you Donnie's coming over, picture MC telling her "That's fine, but you should know if you intend to have him over I'm going to go have some fun of my own today with this girl from my office".

How do you think that would go over with Steph? Yes, I'm picking a low hanging fruit because that was one of the most egregious moments of Steph's character acting like a POS. I can't see anything the MC has done that has the same level of nastiness - the "Ill fuck who i want and I don't care what you think" Sure, in his own head he may THINK this about Tori, but he still tries to sell it to Steph, he at least cares enough about her feelings to have a little tact.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
On the other hand, MC does not get a choice, you call it a choice to ”chiken out”, when it is game over.
MC never expresses his desire to fkk anyone, yet Steph literally tongue fkks Donni in the mouth instantly.
Where is the build up? She literally denigrats MC for thinking of another woman, yet she herself jumps on another man.
Here is the thing, she jumpd on Donni lap and tongue punctures his face cavity. Grosssssssss!
That shit was never advertised of even hinted all throughout the description, yet here we are, no choice in the mater.
Euwwwwwwwww!
Where did you see MC going crazy? Nothing of the sort. He mcan never talk about Tori as Steph is constantly cutting him off.
MC never actually sat doewn and talked to Tori ever .. so why wlould he go crazy over someone he does not even know?

To be on par with Steph, MC should have literally finger fkked Gina right there, it is basically the equivalent of Steph tongue fkking
Donni face .. but nothing ... literally nothing. Where is the taking of another woman, let alone another woman who is maried?
Nothing of th sort ... False advertising again.
OK, cool, so you don't like the game. Why exactly are you continuing to play it? There are 1000s of other games on this site and other sites. Maybe some of those aren't "Grossssssssss!" to you.

Sure, you can be happy with what you got, but we are talking here about where this game might be going,
somewhere new, as opposed to some like you who keep driving the point into the ground that this game is ok as it is.

Devs want something more from this game, so do we. You do not want anything new in here? Are you contempt?
Are you talking about taking a game that has a very clear direction and changing it into a completely different game? Just because you don't like this game? Why not just play a different game that you do like and leave this one alone for the people who like it?

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
But Grumpy Old Aussie already told us IRL this would be precisely Game Over.
the "Ill fuck who i want and I don't care what you think" Sure, in his own head he may THINK this about Tori, but he still tries to sell it to Steph, he at least cares enough about her feelings to have a little tact.
Dev advertised Swinging and Steph not buying it at all - she always literally denigrates MC about Tori,
who is not even someone he actaully knows, he has just seen her around some parties,
like some animator girl on a pole in some club. But Tori has a pedigrre anyone into actual swinging fetish
will recognize as the key - she is the partner of a winger, she is not a random creep in a bar.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Another Man's Wife

a game that has a very clear direction
Another Man's Wife
"I have a really strange question for you, so I'm just going to ask it.
Would you like to be in a threesome with me and my wife?"
Where in this game is the advertised premise afforded to the player?
Dev promoted and promissed changes to the gamers on many occasions. We are speculating about what might get added.
You keep dissing anyone expecting anything new, yet you call some of us contemplating what things might get added as not liking the same game?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
On MC overall being a bad egg, try this as a thought experiment:

On Saturday morning, when you're leaving the convenience store, assuming you went home alone the prior night and Steph calls you up telling you Donnie's coming over, picture MC telling her "That's fine, but you should know if you intend to have him over I'm going to go have some fun of my own today with this girl from my office".

How do you think that would go over with Steph? Yes, I'm picking a low hanging fruit because that was one of the most egregious moments of Steph's character acting like a POS. I can't see anything the MC has done that has the same level of nastiness - the "Ill fuck who i want and I don't care what you think" Sure, in his own head he may THINK this about Tori, but he still tries to sell it to Steph, he at least cares enough about her feelings to have a little tact.
But even on that call, you can pump the brakes and put an end to it. Continuing to play the game is the consent for her to do it. If you don't want Steph to fuck other people, don't play the game. There are just so many times where the devs clearly tell the player this, yet somehow there is still confusion on the matter?

EDIT: Just adding, I don't mean to be argumentative. In fact, I'm pretty much done with the back-and-forth. I just had to speak up. If the Dev really is reading these comments, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
That conversation is literally the first thing that happens in the game. Everything else comes later as a consequence of choices made in that conversation.
The author promises in the game: “Join him in adventures reserved for swingers.” As you said, we make the wrong choice and therefore do not get this result. Share your walkthrough and what choices you need to make to get what the author promised.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

The dev told us Steph/Tori goes back to the Christmas Party and hence why the dev keeps bringing the Christmas Party up, it is a clue. According to the dev Steph is not cheating, it is a red herring.

Many have said MC is a dumb ass. I don't think anyone holds the MC in high esteem. MC isn't the one keeping secrets, and deceiving his loved one. He has unconditional love for his wife, the same can't be said for the wife who just seems to tolerate him. The player makes many of the MCs decisions, so it is hard to condemn the MC when you have no choice but to take him down the path the dev has laid out or it is endgame or you have no game. You can condemn those who plot against the MC/player though.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
OK, cool, so you don't like the game. Why exactly are you continuing to play it? There are 1000s of other games on this site and other sites. Maybe some of those aren't "Grossssssssss!" to you.

Are you talking about taking a game that has a very clear direction and changing it into a completely different game? Just because you don't like this game? Why not just play a different game that you do like and leave this one alone for the people who like it?
This is not addressed to me, but it is a very good question and I'd like to answer it.

I got hooked on this game, hook, line, sinker. The game it was before 1.06, the game it was before Gina was made more of a bitch, when I actually liked a major character in this game (she was in most of it back then). The game it was before the fucking Tori character was introduced and turned the game upside down from an interesting swinger direction to a game where everything appears to be bullshit, and most of what we thought the game was no longer is.

Why am I still here?
1. I still hope the game will return to the original game.
2. The dev makes lots of promises that make me believe it might be worth sticking it out. I live in hope.
3. Steph has not made her 'big reveal' which I am hoping will make sense of the damn changes the dev has made to the original game I loved.
4. There are enough interesting mysteries still in the game I'd like to get an answer to, such as the phone call. I suspect I will be disappointed as to why Steph was an obnoxious bitch and treated her husband like shit over it, but I am curious enough to want an answer.
5. I paid for this on Steam:
Another Man's Wife is a choice-driven adult visual novel focusing on the swinger lifestyle. The game is story driven with drama, sex, romance, and humor. You play as a young, married professional who has just been offered an opportunity for a threesome that does not include his gorgeous wife.
I still hope I get what I paid for even if I am doubtful I will get it. there just aren't very many decent swinger games.

One last thing, I use to think this game was in a very clear direction, it is anything but, the game keeps changing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But even on that call, you can pump the brakes and put an end to it. Continuing to play the game is the consent for her to do it. If you don't want Steph to fuck other people, don't play the game. There are just so many times where the devs clearly tell the player this, yet somehow there is still confusion on the matter
I don't think there are many people in this thread who're the type to REEE REEE SHES HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE HARD PASS NEXT GAME PLS.

I think it's more an issue of how she's fucking other people, and what setting is it done in. I don't doubt that a large portion of the users here advocating for change in the story (including myself) also coincidentally happen to not like the current story, separate from any consistency issues. Similiarly, I don't doubt that the majority of users here saying things are fine as is, stop complaining, coincidentally happen to approve of the current story.

Or, said another way, if we're all honest, some of us are sharing fans and some of us are ntr fans. and the former wont like this kind of story regardless if the dialogue is consistent or well-written, and the latter will, regardless of technical merits.

What I don't understand is what caused the massive influx of all these NTR fans :unsure:, was this game linked on some megathread or something recently?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
What I don't understand is what caused the massive influx of all these NTR fans :unsure:, was this game linked on some megathread or something recently?
Forgive me if you weren't referring to me. I've been lurking since 1.4 or 1.5 (I think) and also bought it on Steam. Honestly, maybe because I do like both swinging and NTR games that I am not as hung up on the same subtle changes that some of you are. I don't see any major difference in the story between versions. Of course it didn't progress as far in earlier versions, but the direction seemed obvious to me. Maybe I was reading something into it that you weren't, or vice versa. I don't really think of this as a strictly NTR game. To me, it is a swinging/open relationship game at one end and a cuck game on the other, depending on how you play it. Maybe we disagree on this point, but that's ok.

The current version has: (1) threesome w/ Donny that MC instigates (Fri night) or Steph instigates (Sat aft) or 4some w/ Donny & Gina that MC instigates (Fri night), (2) MC x Amber at club, (3) threesome w/ Gina that Steph instigates but is focused entirely on pleasing MC or foursome w/ Paul & Gina that MC instigates, and (4) scene w/ Steph and Jason if MC gives permission or w/ Steph and MC if he doesn't. There are also several minor scenes w/ Steph and MC by themselves. None of the scenes are NTR scenes, except the extremely low confidence path where you refuse to go home when your wife and Donny leave. If anything, the MC gets more action than Steph does, and that's not even counting Tori. And remember, the scenes with Donny and Paul were both started by the MC because he wants to fuck Tori. The original threesome that everyone is/was so mad hasn't happened yet or now for some reason don't want to happen at all anymore?

The game only becomes an NTR game if you don't know what NTR is. NTR is not the same as cucking and Steph doesn't cheat. She doesn't have a single encounter w/o permission. Someone mentioned that you either have to go down the path of giving permission or it's game over. I agree, that is true. So why not take that as a sign that the game isn't made for everyone? Some people will like it and others won't. Maybe some people thought the game was something different or was going to be something different. Maybe the game actually was something different at first and changed. That happens sometimes in creative work. What we have in front of us is what the game is now. I guess I don't understand why something one jerks off to, hypothetically, is causing such dismay. The whole Internet is at your disposal! You can literally find a bunch of colored pencil drawings of all the different characters in Harry Potter fucking each other.

My only real objection is not with the differing opinions on the game. It's the vitriolic, misogynistic, and frankly disgusting language that is being used by some (not pointing fingers at anyone specific) to describe Steph and Tori, but not the MC or Jason. There's just no justification for it. Anyone who hates the game/plot/characters so much that they have to be so vile, should just stop playing. It doesn't matter if that person think they were promised one game and got another. The game is what the game is and it's just a game. If a fucking adult game is causing someone that much of a problem, they really need to go do something else.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I swear the game started with just swinging tag, then somewhere along lines netorare tag was added...

The whole Internet is at your disposal! You can literally find a bunch of colored pencil drawings of all the different characters in Harry Potter fucking each other.
Indeed that's just it though! If I could find a lot of other games that were chock full of scenes like the first night foursome or the second night Paul foursome, I'd be playing them instead of posting here! The reason I spend a lot of time on threads like this is because we DONT have a lot of games like this, with what, Exciting Games, Perfect Marriage, Life worth Living...... that's about it. If you want swinging/sharing games and don't want grody old men or overdrawn black guys one's options here are extremely limited.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes