3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Update: The game will now start (after the next update to the game) with a two item menu to enter your own name details or use the defaults, and it shows the default values so you know. One click - quick and easy. This was a fan request the devs catered too. Not a big deal as far as the game goes but its nice addition. Thanks devs.
Read that update and I was really quite surprised it was implemented so quickly. I guess it would probably help speed up their own internal testing too. Really hope the default would Erick ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
New dev update. Its what we expected.

Dev Update #20

This week was a pretty typical work week for us. We are working on a lot of new content, so no updates to the game this week. Similarly, we are not ready to forecast when we will next update the game. We did spend a lot of time on test renders for new content with some ranging farther towards the end of the story. Steph’s business trip is coming up and that’s going to have a few new settings, so those always take some time to get populated and rigged.

We are basically done with major changes to existing content, and we are seeing the result we were hoping to achieve. There are only two things I can think of right now that are areas we will address in our existing content in the near future. We still have a few older animations to replace. At this point, we’ve replaced most of what we needed to replace, but there are still about eight to ten we will replace between now and final release. The other thing in existing content where we will do some work is on one path, the more challenging low confidence path we isolated in the last update. That path will need some updating for it to provide the Saturday and Sunday experiences we want associated with it. That content exists, and the changes would be totally unique to that path, so that’s not something that’s going to take our focus off getting out the new content. Otherwise, everything we are working on focuses on advancing the story towards the endings.

As always, thanks for being here for Early Access. Some of you have been around for a while now, and we appreciate your support of our effort. We also added a lot of new folks this month, so welcome to our newer players, and we hope you’re enjoying the game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm kind of worried about Stephs work trip
I don't think she would cheat on the mc
But I'm always cautious in games like this
Me too, but lets wait and see. It may be a Low Confidence path thing.

Don't worry Joshy. I'm sure Steph will be waiting for you after it with open arms, open legs and a straw. You really need to think about an environmentally friendly straw it gets so much use :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Me too, but lets wait and see. It may be a Low Confidence path thing.

Don't worry Joshy. I'm sure Steph will be waiting for you after it with open arms, open legs and a straw. You really need to think about an environmentally friendly straw it gets so much use :ROFLMAO:
Haha
I hope if we are on the high confidence path
She does a video call or something while she bangs some other dude
I don't mind if she bangs a hundred dudes as long as she is open & honest with the mc about what she wants

P.S. I would totally eat a creampie out of her

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
steph will probably suck jamal and tyrone's cock everyday on the trip lets be real. Author seems like he loves cuck shit
You forgot to add two points:
1. The MS will ALWAYS be happy about this.
2. The MC will ALWAYS agree with Steph's request.
No. Wrong. The second point can be crossed out. Steph won't ask the MC's opinion. Steph will simply present the MC with a fait accompli: “I will be negotiating business with 50 BBC. Don't bother me this week." MC won't mind.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You forgot to add two points:
1. The MS will ALWAYS be happy about this.
2. The MC will ALWAYS agree with Steph's request.
No. Wrong. The second point can be crossed out. Steph won't ask the MC's opinion. Steph will simply present the MC with a fait accompli: “I will be negotiating business with 50 BBC. Don't bother me this week." MC won't mind.
lmao probably. Hopefully only on the low confidence cuck path now that it is making a return. Fuck I hate the low confidence cuck/BBC stereotypes. It is such a load of shit, but what can ya do, devs and VN patrons seem to love it.

I'm not sure what all these solo encounters and a cuck path have to do with this - "a choice-driven adult visual novel focusing on the swinger lifestyle." Anyway it is what it is.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
lmao probably. Hopefully only on the low confidence cuck path now that it is making a return. Fuck I hate the low confidence cuck/BBC stereotypes. It is such a load of shit, but what can ya do, devs and VN patrons seem to love it.

I'm not sure what all these solo encounters and a cuck path have to do with this - "a choice-driven adult visual novel focusing on the swinger lifestyle." Anyway it is what it is.
It’s sad to admit, but we won’t see in this novella scenes similar to “hot tub” and “massage” as in the game “Babysitters” or a party in a country hotel, in the game ALWL, where couples randomly chose keys. Now that's fun, that's a swingers adventure.:giggle::giggle:
The entire current game tells how one mistake in youth, when choosing a wife, can derail your entire life. This is the main mistake of the MS in this game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It’s sad to admit, but we won’t see in this novella scenes similar to “hot tub” and “massage” as in the game “Babysitters” or a party in a country hotel, in the game ALWL, where couples randomly chose keys. Now that's fun, that's a swingers adventure.:giggle::giggle:
The entire current game tells how one mistake in youth, when choosing a wife, can derail your entire life. This is the main mistake of the MS in this game.
ALWL is good value. There is a lot of plot twists in it. The wife is a bit of a bimbo at times but that's okay. The couple actually swings... Babysitters is good.

I'm not sure why AMW didn't introduce a couple of couples to swing with at the bars instead of all these singles. A swingers game is pretty hard to mess up if you actually put some swingers together to swing... The two other couples in the game, one has no sex and the other couple just wants solo play or threesomes. It really makes no sense to me why the fuck they just don't actually swing when you advertise the game as "a choice-driven adult visual novel focusing on the swinger lifestyle." We have Steph's reveal and then Steph's trip away and then the end. Not much room for any actual swinging...

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes