3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.07d + WT/Gal by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 622 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

savagge0x

Feb 4, 2023
The pool scene won't be accessible until Steph goes away on her business trip. A sample pool render is shown on Steam where Steph approaches an African American guy in the pool and says "Oh definitely pleasure".

The references to Jamal and Tyrone are a joke, it was just a few of us having some fun with the game.

I hope that clears it up for you.
Thank you! i tought that scene was already in the game

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The latest dev update

There must be more being released than just Steph's reveal. I wonder if we will see any of the side paths or will it just be the main Tori/Steph story?

We continue to make progress with the new content, but we don’t have any updates to the game to announce yet. Our work is focused on the next scene, but we are working in several scenes.

For some of the story lines, the end will be coming pretty quick. Basically, all of the story lines have between one and four major scenes left. Once an ending is hit, then we will have the appropriate loop endings available. The loop endings are something we talked about in a previous TP update. And while some endings will come sooner than others, We won't be working on loop endings until all of the core game is complete.

This week we’ve also started building some of the new animations we will need. There are four animated scenes that we are working on for the next couple of updates. Two of the scenes are for Steph and two are for Tori. So we’ll need twelve to fifteen animated sequences for all of that with multiple camera angles bumping that total up between fifteen and twenty. All of that has to be in there or the scenes don’t work, so we’re not going to do what we’ve done a couple of times where we release the content and then go back and fill in. There will be room to add, there’s always room to add, but these two scenes need to be complete when we update. Personally, I’d like to release both as one update, but we can easily break it up into two updates to get content out sooner.

As always, thanks for being here for Early Access.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am a guy who loves to see the woman's perspective. I would love to see the wife cheating and her point of view. Maybe, she encounters someone just by chance, she wasn't looking for anybody, it just happened and they start a hidden love affair. Maybe, a really young man who makes her feel young again, almost like back in high school times. She starts dressing like a young slut and her husband doesn't know why she changed her appearance, but, he just loves the change and thinks she's doing it for him.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The latest dev update

There must be more being released than just Steph's reveal. I wonder if we will see any of the side paths or will it just be the main Tori/Steph story?

We continue to make progress with the new content, but we don’t have any updates to the game to announce yet. Our work is focused on the next scene, but we are working in several scenes.

For some of the story lines, the end will be coming pretty quick. Basically, all of the story lines have between one and four major scenes left. Once an ending is hit, then we will have the appropriate loop endings available. The loop endings are something we talked about in a previous TP update. And while some endings will come sooner than others, We won't be working on loop endings until all of the core game is complete.

This week we’ve also started building some of the new animations we will need. There are four animated scenes that we are working on for the next couple of updates. Two of the scenes are for Steph and two are for Tori. So we’ll need twelve to fifteen animated sequences for all of that with multiple camera angles bumping that total up between fifteen and twenty. All of that has to be in there or the scenes don’t work, so we’re not going to do what we’ve done a couple of times where we release the content and then go back and fill in. There will be room to add, there’s always room to add, but these two scenes need to be complete when we update. Personally, I’d like to release both as one update, but we can easily break it up into two updates to get content out sooner.

As always, thanks for being here for Early Access.
geez louise.... that's all good and fun, but someone please look at their calender....it's NOVEMBER :LOL:

Thanks for relaying the update posts good or bad though.

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
Man this game is such a bait and switch. The premise is that you're supposed to fuck another man's wife but all that ends up happening is that other man fucking your wife while his wife is like not today MC? WTF? If player choice does not matter then dev should just make this a kinetic novel and stop wasting everyone's time. The only part of this game I enjoyed was going back to the first choice and turning that fucker down so I could enjoy seeing the pissed off look on the MC's wife's face.

Reactions: Nafig

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
geez louise.... that's all good and fun, but someone please look at their calender....it's NOVEMBER :LOL:

Thanks for relaying the update posts good or bad though.
i'm just curious are they planning to get out of "early access" before year's end or gonna stick to early access until next year tbh
good thing Grumpy Old Aussie bought the game on steam as well,
i legit forgot the game exist on my steam library ever since the alphabetic jason update ngl (well plus there's a lot of games that got my attention more lately)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i'm just curious are they planning to get out of "early access" before year's end or gonna stick to early access until next year tbh
good thing Grumpy Old Aussie bought the game on steam as well,
i legit forgot the game exist on my steam library ever since the alphabetic jason update ngl (well plus there's a lot of games that got my attention more lately)
I can't see it getting out of early access until next year. I don't mind spending a few dollars on Steam for a VN. Devs put a lot of money, time and effort in to them.
There have been a heap of updates lately for a lot of games. Its been great. I have a good backlog to carry me over the slack times.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I can't see it getting out of early access until next year. I don't mind spending a few dollars on Steam for a VN. Devs put a lot of money, time and effort in to them.
There have been a heap of updates lately for a lot of games. Its been great. I have a good backlog to carry me over the slack times.
true, and good thing even on early access at least it's just one time payment and we just wait until it's finished (tho some devs on steam can just stop caring and leave their project without finishing it, which i saw a few on steam but i believe this dev has no intention to do it with their constant communications every week)

tho i know their update lately is not the same like some of our thoughts of how the game will be heading in the early days (remember how it was before the jason update drops? good times)
but in the end they have their vision to tie in this game to their upcoming title
so i'm happy to support them.
i'm sorry i've been missing lately GOA and Pr0GamerJohnny

IRL stuffs got me swamped plus i went playing other games lately in my free time especially with so many good games came out this year (outside of adult games tho)

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Tho i know their update lately is not the same like some of our thoughts of how the game will be heading in the early days (remember how it was before the jason update drops? good times)
but in the end they have their vision to tie in this game to their upcoming title
I realize a lot of us disagree with style - my above post was saying at some point we need to get real with ourselves if we imagine how much they're actually putting out.

We've seen a game of great content released in what, June? Then followed by a decent chunk of content released in August I believe, much of which people here disagree with stylewise, but anyway.....

It's NOVEMBER. As in, this is what a completely arbitrary unscientific graph of their output would be in terms of major content.

graph.jpg
(30% vs 100% is my completely fudged take on the size of the initial release vs the size of the tori house follow up - remember, the june release went all the way to paul visit)

Granted, 5 or 10 bucks isn't much to worry about, but at this point I'm trying to show others the style and creative direction at this point is less of an issue than overall stagnancy.

All our tori/jason conversations, no matter on which side - don't really matter if they continue this trajectory. Lest this sound overly negative - as Jet alluded to with other games, even in the adult sphere there's many good games that deserve your time now.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Early access for these types of games generally remains until the season is complete; in this case, the game. Some devs release as if it were fully developed and continue to add DLC in the form of chapters or episodes. Regardless, that would still be early access but not identified as such on Steam. It doesn't have any bearing on the game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
true, and good thing even on early access at least it's just one time payment and we just wait until it's finished (tho some devs on steam can just stop caring and leave their project without finishing it, which i saw a few on steam but i believe this dev has no intention to do it with their constant communications every week)

tho i know their update lately is not the same like some of our thoughts of how the game will be heading in the early days (remember how it was before the jason update drops? good times)
i'm sorry i've been missing lately GOA and Pr0GamerJohnny

IRL stuffs got me swamped plus i went playing other games lately in my free time especially with so many good games came out this year (outside of adult games tho)
No need to apologise mate. Things got weird after the update that shall not be named :LOL:
I think a break and reset is good for all of us. Things got bogged down for everyone, esp the devs. The devs are working on new content including the Steph confession, so from now on should be the start of answers and fresh content.

I realize a lot of us disagree with style - my above post was saying at some point we need to get real with ourselves if we imagine how much they're actually putting out.

We've seen a game of great content released in what, June? Then followed by a decent chunk of content released in August I believe, much of which people here disagree with stylewise, but anyway.....

It's NOVEMBER. As in, this is what a completely arbitrary unscientific graph of their output would be in terms of major content.

View attachment 3064302
(30% vs 100% is my completely fudged take on the size of the initial release vs the size of the tori house follow up - remember, the june release went all the way to paul visit)

Granted, 5 or 10 bucks isn't much to worry about, but at this point I'm trying to show others the style and creative direction at this point is less of an issue than overall stagnancy.

All our tori/jason conversations, no matter on which side - don't really matter if they continue this trajectory. Lest this sound overly negative - as Jet alluded to with other games, even in the adult sphere there's many good games that deserve your time now.
Isn't there some great VNs out there now? Wow.
The devs seem to be taking their time with this update and not rushing it out. It seems there will be a few new scenes. Hopefully there will be lots of great content and we will be back to the fun days of the title.

Reactions: JetZ and Nurikabe

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn, i keep seeing the comments about Steph cheating and cucking the mc, but, in my high confidence paths, i see none of this. feels like i am playing a different game. much rather play my way than the other way though.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
damn, i keep seeing the comments about Steph cheating and cucking the mc, but, in my high confidence paths, i see none of this. feels like i am playing a different game. much rather play my way than the other way though.
Same. Although there are people who hold grudges for content that is no longer in the game at all. Evidently, the first few iterations were totally lacking some of the choices you made.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Same. Although there are people who hold grudges for content that is no longer in the game at all. Evidently, the first few iterations were totally lacking some of the choices you made.
That is accurate to say. The first release was pretty damn amazing really. The low-confidence path was a bit scary for many. The high-confidence path was pro-husband/wife relationship building and entering the open relationship. The next major release really messed that up. It has since been rectified.

Steph's character will always be rough. She is designed that way. The MC will always be loving and supportive of his wife. But how the wife responds in sexual situations will be entirely up to the choices made by the player. There are many opportunities to exit intense sexual situations before they happen.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The game has had a lot of changes and the devs have experimented with different things successfully and unsuccessfully being an early access game. The devs seem to have their direction and game plans sorted out now, we just have to wait and see where they lead. The cheating issue came about due to red herrings pointing in that direction, and an update with ambiguous content. There are less red herrings and the content was removed/changed considerably.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I dunno man, the dom3 ssex var path override still exists with zero later player input, as does the Jason consent dialogue. While it's certainly changed from the original setup, if you're intimately familiar with the code you can still see a clear ntr-by-design trend in several parts of the later releases.

I can't help but notice that those most sympathetic to the game or thinking others are too harsh, folks like newtricks or rastafoo, are members I've seen active in other games specifically geared towards the bbc fetish.

Please please don't interpret this as some accusatory indictment, that's not my tone or goal at all. I'm simple musing aloud on how if one's preference for interracial/non-ir swinging/sharing setups biases them one way or another. And this could certainly be true for me as well, I generally don't like IR scenes, and while I'd like to think that doesn't bias me, it's entirely possible I'd view the whole tori/jason house interaction differently if that element wasn't present.

So I'm curious, are there any members here who defy that hypothesis? By that, I mean players who normally prefer or enjoy bbc-sharing setups, but didn't like how AMW flowed? or similarly, are there players who normally don't like IR setups who did enjoy the third act of this game?

Just food for thought.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I dunno man, the dom3 ssex var path override still exists with zero later player input, as does the Jason consent dialogue. While it's certainly changed from the original setup, if you're intimately familiar with the code you can still see a clear ntr-by-design trend in several parts of the later releases.

I can't help but notice that those most sympathetic to the game or thinking others are too harsh, folks like newtricks or rastafoo, are members I've seen active in other games specifically geared towards the bbc fetish.

Please please don't interpret this as some accusatory indictment, that's not my tone or goal at all. I'm simple musing aloud on how if one's preference for interracial/non-ir swinging/sharing setups biases them one way or another. And this could certainly be true for me as well, I generally don't like IR scenes, and while I'd like to think that doesn't bias me, it's entirely possible I'd view the whole tori/jason house interaction differently if that element wasn't present.

So I'm curious, are there any members here who defy that hypothesis? By that, I mean players who normally prefer or enjoy bbc-sharing setups, but didn't like how AMW flowed? or similarly, are there players who normally don't like IR setups who did enjoy the third act of this game?

Just food for thought.
Just excuse me while I sip my tea over here in the corner lol. As for Newtricks, we get around to different games for different tastes because we are a couple. There is some overlap, but we do have some that we let be the other's business for obvious reasons. But in this instance, interracial content doesn't bother us unless it is handled in certain, let's say insensitive, ways. Or if it is just low effort or objectively sucks. You may have seen me drop some less-than-complimentary commentary on Jobeo games in the past. But that is neither here nor there. For this game, the first character you meet is a black guy. If you don't see the BBC coming you are not paying attention. You kind of have to consider him to have Schroinger's dick, both in your wife and not in your wife until you open the box to find out. With a punch so obviously telegraphed if you don't have your gloves up that's your fault.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just excuse me while I sip my tea over here in the corner lol. As for Newtricks, we get around to different games for different tastes because we are a couple. There is some overlap, but we do have some that we let be the other's business for obvious reasons. But in this instance, interracial content doesn't bother us unless it is handled in certain, let's say insensitive, ways. Or if it is just low effort or objectively sucks. You may have seen me drop some less-than-complimentary commentary on Jobeo games in the past. But that is neither here nor there. For this game, the first character you meet is a black guy. If you don't see the BBC coming you are not paying attention. You kind of have to consider him to have Schroinger's dick, both in your wife and not in your wife until you open the box to find out. With a punch so obviously telegraphed if you don't have your gloves up that's your fault.
I think we all saw it coming and hoped it would not be the focus. And why can't the guy just have a normal dick. Actually, all the dicks in this game are quite large. Enough about dicks. That is the most I have ever used the word 'dick' in any kind of communication.

The bigger rub is how Jason, the supposed BBC, gets involved with the MC's wife. He starts the game by saying 'I want you to sleep with my wife.' After discussion and some manipulation, the MC gets his wife onboard but only if she gets to participate. So, the problem is less of a BBC issues, and more of a, 'Why is my wife screwing the guy who asked me to screw his wife?'

Personally, I saw that coming and it doesn't bother me, as long as the MC is involved and he gets his too. There will be some that disagree with my take here. But that is the real issue people seem to have.

Schrodinger's dick! That was a good one. ;)

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes