3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Exactly! This dev wanted to make an NTR game without the NTR stigma. So he framed this as an open marriage/swinging deal but every update makes the MC less likeable and hints more towards the wife fucking around with the MC in the cuck chair. I wonder how long until the MC becomes unable to satisfy the wife in bed anymore...
I completely agree.
I have written before that this story is NTR's story. The author removed the "villain" existing in NTR, who usually "steals" MC's wife. Steph herself replaces the "villain". In this story, Steph does what a villain usually does.
But what NTR history cannot exist without is completely preserved:
1. MS behavior model. A spineless slug unable to argue with Steph or defend his opinion. Always agrees with everything. Does not react in any way to lies and insults.
2. Model of wife's behavior. What matters is what she does. Two-faced, hypocritical whore, says one thing, does another. This is also a hypocritical conversation “about honesty in relationships.” These are all the words where Steph says that she supports the MC, but when she sees the BBC, she forgets everything she promised. There is only one thought in this whore's head, to demonstrate herself to the BBC. First a striptease, then, using the MC as a visual aid, the skills of sucking and riding a dick. MC is not important, BBC is more important. “Don’t undress, just talk” has already been forgotten.
3. And the cherry on the cake. MC can't throw his wife out. This is the most important condition of any NTR. As soon as MC throws his wife out, NTR disappears.
The author is trying to dress up this story as “love and a happy marriage.”

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I completely agree.
I have written before that this story is NTR's story. The author removed the "villain" existing in NTR, who usually "steals" MC's wife. Steph herself replaces the "villain". In this story, Steph does what a villain usually does.
But what NTR history cannot exist without is completely preserved:
1. MS behavior model. A spineless slug unable to argue with Steph or defend his opinion. Always agrees with everything. Does not react in any way to lies and insults.
2. Model of wife's behavior. What matters is what she does. Two-faced, hypocritical whore, says one thing, does another. This is also a hypocritical conversation “about honesty in relationships.” These are all the words where Steph says that she supports the MC, but when she sees the BBC, she forgets everything she promised. There is only one thought in this whore's head, to demonstrate herself to the BBC. First a striptease, then, using the MC as a visual aid, the skills of sucking and riding a dick. MC is not important, BBC is more important. “Don’t undress, just talk” has already been forgotten.
3. And the cherry on the cake. MC can't throw his wife out. This is the most important condition of any NTR. As soon as MC throws his wife out, NTR disappears.
I would agree with these - to me the bigger all-encompassing theme that clearly comes through the dev's memos is the idea of tension, specifically related to sexual fidelity.

This is the bread at butter of ntr lovers, if any of you have recently read the "nightshine in" thread just look at the arguments turret and I have with dev. They LOVE the idea of tension, ambiguity over what the woman may be doing or thinking (ambiguity in this context meaning "is she messing around elsewhere?"). This is why I keep using "ntr" as a pejorative here. Most swinging game players/sharing game players have no interest in this shit, they want hot sex scenes and a couple that gets along.

adden: #3 is so true. By far the most important. As soon as the mc has any agency and acts on it, ntr is impossible. That's why so many ntr game devs force a specific outcome, because without forcing the player can just say bye felicia and be done with her games.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Welp seems like Steph is getting more BBC in the update and solo? from the new screenshot added to the steam store page. Really have low confidence in the new update. Seems like it's really shifted away from the original presentation of the game.

EDIT: have no idea when the images may have been added never checked till today, so maybe it's old news
That image has been around for a while and is from Steph's business trip which looks like it might be part of the next update. I've had a bit to say about it over the last few months. The game is certainly not going where I expect this game to go and its disappointing.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
According to the dev, the MC has unconditional love for Steph and will never leave her. Like most women when she knows he will never leave she walks all over him and will end up cheating. See it every day. This is not a happy marriage. Hence why I love the divorce mod version of the game the most :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
According to the dev, the MC has unconditional love for Steph and will never leave her. Like most women when she knows he will never leave she walks all over him and will end up cheating. See it every day. This is not a happy marriage. Hence why I love the divorce mod version of the game the most :LOL:
It’s only a happy marriage if you like being cucked and treated like a doormat, otherwise it’s game over man

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
The author says “love story”, but for some reason the author forgot that people are judged by their actions, not their words. Steph talks about love and support for the MC, but all of Steph’s actions speak of a lack of love, and it doesn’t matter how many times the author inserts words about love. Only the actions taken matter. In the East they say: “No matter how much you say halva, halva will not become sweeter in your mouth.”

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
u know if anyone is making that mod, submit it into steam workshop for this game (not sure if the dev has it available or not, never check)
so the dev can see how many people actually want to kick steph out because of her behaviour :LOL:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
u know if anyone is making that mod, submit it into steam workshop for this game (not sure if the dev has it available or not, never check)
so the dev can see how many people actually want to kick steph out because of her behaviour :LOL:
I am sure he is aware. That just isn't the story he wants to tell. He is taking Steph and Tori into future stories. It is interesting how he was willing to burn Gina so fast. He changed her personality and responses to make people feel less of a connection and the desire to choose her over Steph. He will do whatever it takes to ensure Steph is loveable enough for existing players to move on to future games to see her. Kicking her out would be very unlikely unless he wants her to be single in future games.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I am sure he is aware. That just isn't the story he wants to tell. He is taking Steph and Tori into future stories. It is interesting how he was willing to burn Gina so fast. He changed her personality and responses to make people feel less of a connection and the desire to choose her over Steph. He will do whatever it takes to ensure Steph is loveable enough for existing players to move on to future games to see her. Kicking her out would be very unlikely unless he wants her to be single in future games.
true, and i still remember the dev replied to me on steam saying steph and tori will play a role on their next game alongside a new couple,
wait....wait...hold up
they change Gina personality? i haven't check the game since jason update
mind to feel me in nuri ?

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
true, and i still remember the dev replied to me on steam saying steph and tori will play a role on their next game alongside a new couple,
wait....wait...hold up
They changed her responses contributing to more of that sense that she is always working an angle. Makes you want to trust her less and certainly not want to trade Steph in for her. I still love Gina, though!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
wait....wait...hold up
Nurikabe is right. Gina got nerfed.

The dev is adamant MC will not leave Steph no matter what she does because he has unconditional love for her. In RL the relationships I have seen like that, the wife treats her husband like shit and always ends up cheating. The wife loses all respect for the husband, becuase he lets her get away with anything. I did say similar to the dev but he wasn't open to it. Fair enough it is his game.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

The dev is adamant MC will not leave Steph no matter what she does because he has unconditional love for her. In RL the relationships I have seen like that, the wife treats her husband like shit and always ends up cheating. The wife loses all respect for the husband, becuase he lets her get away with anything. I did say similar to the dev but he wasn't open to it. Fair enough it is his game.
I kept the last v1.06 script just in case I want to restore some of Gina’s lines but even that version already had some Gina nerfs.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I kept the last v1.06 script just in case I want to restore some of Gina’s lines but even that version already had some Gina nerfs.
Personally, I don't understand the need to taint Gina's image. A mature enough person is able to understand that the MC is married, in love, and not going to leave his wife for a hot blonde who sounds too good to be true. That is the story. A man wants to have sex with his friend's wife and in order to do so, must make his wife agree to an open relationship. There is no reason to make the other women seem less than desirable to ensure that will happen.

The problem, in my opinion, is that the dev is trying to head off people's concerns. As a result, he has made significant changes to the characters and the story. That is a dangerous game!

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020

Gina will always be two heads better than Steph. Finale MC+Gina, this is the perfect ending.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes