3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Personally, I don't understand the need to taint Gina's image. A mature enough person is able to understand that the MC is married, in love, and not going to leave his wife for a hot blonde who sounds too good to be true. That is the story. A man wants to have sex with his friend's wife and in order to do so, must make his wife agree to an open relationship. There is no reason to make the other women seem less than desirable to ensure that will happen.

The problem, in my opinion, is that the dev is trying to head off people's concerns. As a result, he has made significant changes to the characters and the story. That is a dangerous game!
I have never understood why the devs don't want people to like their characters. Its bizarre. Jason, Steph and Tori, they expect us to dislike and distrust them a bit but want us to like them more than the other characters. I don't get it. Someone please help me understand lol. I guess its one of the many mysteries of AMW. Maybe its a ruse to keep us around guessing. :LOL:

Gina will always be two heads better than Steph. Finale MC+Gina, this is the perfect ending.
Don't tell the devs, they will nerf her again :(
Gina and MC together is one of the reasons some people stayed with this game, as Gina will apparently be back.

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
I have never understood why the devs don't want people to like their characters. Its bizarre. Jason, Steph and Tori, they expect us to dislike and distrust them a bit but want us to like them more than the other characters. I don't get it. Someone please help me understand lol. I guess its one of the many mysteries of AMW. Maybe its a ruse to keep us around guessing. :LOL:

Gina and MC together is one of the reasons some people stayed with this game, as Gina will apparently be back.
Dev doesn't want people sympathizing with Gina more than Steph because Steph is the actual main character of this game. Her antics are what the future of this game is centered around. The husband is just a walking camera with very little agency.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Dev doesn't want people sympathizing with Gina more than Steph because Steph is the actual main character of this game. Her antics are what the future of this game is centered around. The husband is just a walking camera with very little agency.
It would be more correct to say a rug under Steph's feet, without any influence. MC can't even choose on his own where, when and who he'll fuck.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
This is impossible. Then the question will be how Gina could attract the attention of MC. Told nonsense. Our story is not about the logic and validity of actions.
Gina will always be better for the following reasons:
1. Gina doesn’t tell MC about love, doesn’t promise to support him, and then turns into an uncontrollable whore, with the only desire to demonstrate herself and her skills to Jason, using MC as a doll.
2. Gina doesn't talk about honesty in relationships, and then throws a tantrum when MC asks her to do her part of being "honest in a relationship."
3. Gina initially did not build her relationship with the MC on the basis of hypocrisy and duplicity (Steph’s secret).
4. Gina didn’t ask MC to bring a glass of water or send him shopping, but she invited the fucker, etc.
Steph will always be the black sheep compared to Gina.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That brings to mind another comment he made some time ago. I had made a comment to him about the immersing in to the story through the MC and his response was close to what you just said. I'm too slack to go find the exact words but the meaning is the same. That makes a lot of sense. Nice insight

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That brings to mind another comment he made some time ago. I had made a comment to him about the immersing in to the story through the MC and his response was close to what you just said. I'm too slack to go find the exact words but the meaning is the same. That makes a lot of sense. Nice insight
I remember that. Something about the player not being the MC but watching through the MC's eyes. That makes zero sense. If the player's character is the MC, the player will automatically empathize with and play as that character unless we simply cannot stand that character. Who would want to make the main character someone you cannot empathize with? Or why would you want to write a story where there reader is a passive bystander? It didn't make sense when the dev said it then, and it doesn't make sense now.

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
I remember that. Something about the player not being the MC but watching through the MC's eyes. That makes zero sense. If the player's character is the MC, the player will automatically empathize with and play as that character unless we simply cannot stand that character. Who would want to make the main character someone you cannot empathize with? Or why would you want to write a story where there reader is a passive bystander? It didn't make sense when the dev said it then, and it doesn't make sense now.
That's because you are looking at this from a normal game perspective. In NTR games the player character is absolutely not meant to be empathized with. They are always emasculated by being portrayed with some combination of negative traits: small dick, weak, no stamina in bed (can't satisfy the LI), lazy, jealous, insecure, in some cases try to manipulate the LI (which always backfires on them), no backbone and absolutely obsessed with the LI (can't break up). The entire game is centered around the activities of the LI.

Its because of these things, I say this game should have been portrayed as NTR instead of swinging/open relationship. I don't mind that the dev made the game this way, I just wish they were honest and up front with the players about it.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Guys, you'll find more than one game of this type where MC is intelligent enough to leave his wife, most of them are all weak and idiotic MCs, in this game at the beginning it could have been a turning point MC who was pissed off, or who told her to fuck off, it's funny that Steph with that funny face just says, I screwed up, how can you believe that she didn't realize that MC was missing, she says that she wanted Steph to be there, but then basically she says that she didn't realize that she wasn't there , what a mess

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Nothing about this game fits into the "NTR" type game. Starting with the dev's own claims that this is not an NTR game. Steph is never meant to be stolen from the MC. The MC is never portrayed as weak, feeble-minded, small cock, impotent, or unable to please his wife. If you play this game like you would play an NTR game, you end the game. Acting like a weak or jealous dick pisses Steph off. Prior to the removal of the cuckolding path as a losing path, if you made NTR-type choices, that was the ending you got.

The intention is to play this game with bold and confident choices. Doing so gets everyone laid. Again, the original intent was that the relationship would teeter on a fulcrum; confidence got you laid, lack of confidence made you sit it out and watch, or worse, Steph got laid without you. I would buy that it would have been (or should have been) an NTR game IF the dev did not have the full intention that the player would "win" the game by choosing the high-confidence route.

That all being said, it clashes directly with the dev's statement to play as a bystander instead of as the MC. My take is that the dev was tired of answering the argument that the MC should have kicked Steph out. So, he told players to stop playing as if they were the MC; make choices for the MC based on what he would do, not what you would do.

I don't think they want to create an NTR game. I think they wanted to create an open relationship game where you got punished for not being confident. But using cuckolding as a punishment pissed off the cuckolding fans. So they changed it all so that each path was a positive take, "win-win-win," regardless of the path you choose.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nothing about this game fits into the "NTR" type game. Starting with the dev's own claims that this is not an NTR game. Steph is never meant to be stolen from the MC. The MC is never portrayed as weak, feeble-minded, small cock, impotent, or unable to please his wife. If you play this game like you would play an NTR game, you end the game. Acting like a weak or jealous dick pisses Steph off. Prior to the removal of the cuckolding path as a losing path, if you made NTR-type choices, that was the ending you got.

The intention is to play this game with bold and confident choices. Doing so gets everyone laid. Again, the original intent was that the relationship would teeter on a fulcrum; confidence got you laid, lack of confidence made you sit it out and watch, or worse, Steph got laid without you. I would buy that it would have been (or should have been) an NTR game IF the dev did not have the full intention that the player would "win" the game by choosing the high-confidence route.

That all being said, it clashes directly with the dev's statement to play as a bystander instead of as the MC. My take is that the dev was tired of answering the argument that the MC should have kicked Steph out. So, he told players to stop playing as if they were the MC; make choices for the MC based on what he would do, not what you would do.

I don't think they want to create an NTR game. I think they wanted to create an open relationship game where you got punished for not being confident. But using cuckolding as a punishment pissed off the cuckolding fans. So they changed it all so that each path was a positive take, "win-win-win," regardless of the path you choose.
I really want to agree with you, but the placement of the dom1=3 path as less than the middle keeps me dubious.

What you're suggesting would be cool, the LC path punishing as a sub cuck scenario, the HC path a cooldude.avi lotsa fuk path, and the medC path was nothing hugely gained or lost. Except it's not, the dev made sure that there are multiple ways outside of the LC path to reach an ending where mc is sitting there like a dumbass watching steph have sex.

No, this isn't an indictment on watching people have sex as inherently bad and there must be a quid pro quo. I've enjoyed setups where mc isnt participating actively but just watching LI have sex, but not with this tone. The way it goes down here is inherently distasteful and submissive.

I don't think the dev is an "ntr" fan persay, but I also think it's clear his passions lie way far down on the humiliation-sub-cuck spectrum, which could understandably be mistaken for ntr.

Agreed- and this is a big part of why people mistake this for ntr.

ALL the characters are unlikeable. Jason, Tori, Gina, Steph, Donny, hell, Amber is written as a shallow bitch, the only character who comes off as genuinely likeable is Paul. Paul and MC need to get some beers together and tell these other sods to f right off.

Last edited:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
That's because you are looking at this from a normal game perspective. In NTR games the player character is absolutely not meant to be empathized with. They are always emasculated by being portrayed with some combination of negative traits: small dick, weak, no stamina in bed (can't satisfy the LI), lazy, jealous, insecure, in some cases try to manipulate the LI (which always backfires on them), no backbone and absolutely obsessed with the LI (can't break up). The entire game is centered around the activities of the LI.

Its because of these things, I say this game should have been portrayed as NTR instead of swinging/open relationship. I don't mind that the dev made the game this way, I just wish they were honest and up front with the players about it.
This is completely NTR's story.
1. MC can't kick Steph out. This is the most important condition of any NTR. As soon as MC throws his wife out, NTR disappears. The reason is all NTR, even surprisingly, MC loves his wife.
2. MS behavior model. A spineless slug incapable of arguing or defending his opinion. Always agrees with everything. Does not react in any way to lies and insults. Unable to independently choose where, when and who he will fuck.
3. Wife's behavior model. Already discussed many times.
4. To give the MC as a reward a shabby whore who has been through hundreds of hands and has no place to test on, this is the most malicious NTR. Maybe the author considers this a significant goal, like climbing Everest, but for MC it was cheaper to visit a brothel, cheaper in every sense. How can this be considered a victory? Who, when they hear the word “wife”, imagines the image of Tori? Well, except for the author. I am sure that with the update, MS will not have a chance to escape from Tori. Jason will hold the MC and Tori will fuck him.
5. In some NTR games, the wife continues to fuck her husband and says that she loves him.
I don't see a decent win for MC in this story. Either “game over” or the rug under Steph’s feet and the whore Tori in the load. At its core, the HC route is the cowardly cuckold route. A route where the MC is afraid to do or say something that will anger Steph. A voluntary slavery route where Steph decides everything. For good behavior, Steph sometimes throws a carrot at MC. MS doesn't solve anything. Where is the strong and confident MC here?

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023

Agree to disagree on this one. If not complete NTR, this game is at least 90% of the way there. And most NTR games aren't about the LI actually being "stolen" in the sense that she leaves the MC but that she has sex behind his back or without his involvement. If the LI leaves the MC, it's usually only at the very end after every last bit of humiliation and pain has been heaped upon him. And if I recall correctly there is at least one ending where Steph has sex with Donny without giving a fuck about where the MC is (either downstairs or at the bar).

IMO the game is definitely gearing towards Steph having more and more sex outside of her marriage. And the MC is manipulative. From the moment he hears about the chance to get into Tori's magical vagina, his entire thoughts and actions are geared towards getting Steph on board through any means possible. Doing otherwise will give you game over screens.

You say the game wants to punish low confidence? Well the "high confidence" route has you ignoring red flags that any normal person would at least be curious about (why is my wife having lunches and phone conversations that she doesn't want to tell me about). Before you even go to the bar or have any kind of conversation about threesomes/open relationships the HC route has the wife masturbating about another man fucking her while she sucks her husband's cock. This is another hallmark of NTR games, the MC has to be so oblivious and dumb that they ignore anything and everything that might even hint towards their LI cheating.

Reactions: Nafig

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I am a ntr fan, not a nts fan
Does this game also focus on ntr?
That is a very good question. The devs have dropped red herrings in the game to throw people off what is happening. Then the devs got frustrated that people didn't see what was happening and decided to come clean about some of the red herrings like the phone call. According to the devs, Steph is not cheating, but it is certainly made to look that way IMO. To add to the confusion is the convoluted confidence system which either works or doesn't work depending on how you see confidence. At the moment we are waiting for the next update which will contain the much awaited big reveal by Steph.

When is the eta of the next update
There is none at this stage, the devs have only said they are working on it

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Quote from Nurikabe: “The MC is never portrayed as weak, feeble-minded, small cock, impotent, or unable to please his wife.” What is the significance of the MC to the plot in this story?
Once MC allows Steph to fuck whoever she wants, MC's existence in the story becomes meaningless. What events in the game are tied to the MC? All events take place on the initiative of Steph and under her control, the role of the MC in them is no more than the role of a dildo.
Sex with Donny. On any route it starts without the MC, in three options and without his direct participation.
Lunch Suzy. What is the role of the MC? None. With equal results, the lunch will take place without MC, only Steph and Gina. If you remove the MC from the table, between Steph and Gina, what will change? Nothing.
Club and night after club. There is no role for the MC. Everything is done by Steph. If you remove the MC, the evening will also end with Steph+Gina+Paul. The MC does not play any critical role for the event.
Jason/Tori evening. The main character and leader of the action is Steph. Only she decides what will happen and how (everyone remembers “just talk, don’t take your clothes off”). There is no role for the MC, remove him and nothing will change.
How does this MC differ from the classic NTR MC? Nothing. Does the MC make the decisions? Without MC events will not happen? He is shown to be an absolute nonentity; he has no role in the game. If you put a dildo for Steph in the bedside table and remove MC from the story, nothing will change. The MC in history is the absolute MC of NTR.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes