3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The sex with Donny from the bar .... Steph started because He stayed with Gina to long. MC knew She was leaving with him...and she was VERY drunk. She even said she was trying to delay Donny. When Donny cam to the house MC was there. I see no fault from Steph here. Only in one option does she actually start having sex without the MC there.
At the club nothing starts with Paul unless MC has sex with Amber. Steph was not thinking to have sex with another Man at that point in the club... She was planning a 3 some with Gina as the main event... and He knew that. He has to ask Paul to come to the house.
At Jason and Tory the sex had to be agreed to by the answers from the MC at their house. Without that sex with Jason does not happen. ( i think )
So... I say the MC is very involved. He makes decisions that drive events.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The sex with Donny from the bar .... Steph started because He stayed with Gina to long. MC knew She was leaving with him...and she was VERY drunk. She even said she was trying to delay Donny. When Donny cam to the house MC was there. I see no fault from Steph here. Only in one option does she actually start having sex without the MC there.
At the club nothing starts with Paul unless MC has sex with Amber. Steph was not thinking to have sex with another Man at that point in the club... She was planning a 3 some with Gina as the main event... and He knew that. He has to ask Paul to come to the house.
At Jason and Tory the sex had to be agreed to by the answers from the MC at their house. Without that sex with Jason does not happen. ( i think )
Good summary. You forgot the water incident though ;)

The problem with the Jason scene is if you are playing that route for the first time (or first time since it all changed) you give permission for sex to happen. There are two couples meeting together and if sex should happen, you would assume you are giving permission for swinging sex. Then suddenly Steph is having sex without you downstairs. Its not what most people would be agreeing too when they take that option up. They are expecting the MC to get some action, that is not the case. So I can understand where a lot of confusion is coming from. As seems to be the norm with this game, people are misled. Misdirection is a great tool in a story but when the whole plot is nothing but misdirection, things get confusing for a lot of people.

Just my thoughts

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Grumpy... I do agree with you on the Jason sex. MC all set to go over there for sex with Tori and other things. All he got was to watch Steph and Jason. He did say he was OK with that... but man...what a let down. Talk about lost expectation !!
As for the water... I understand her explanation... do not necessarily agree... She should still be able to control the Dude in the MC house with him there . If she said No... I do not think Donny would have pressed the issue. But hey... it's a game ! We all like to see them having sex.. !!

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
You misunderstood my message.
I was only talking about the main story. Amber and Paul are side characters.
What events in the main story, without Paul, are affected by the MC in the club and after the club?
Sex with Donny. A train, a glass of water, or Steph kicks the MC out onto the rug in the hallway, and she fucks Donny in the marital bed. What does the MC decide here?
Jason/Tori evening. I wasn't talking about the Steph/Jason sex scene. Before leaving the house, MC and Steph agree: “just talk, don’t undress” and Steph promises to support MC. How does striptease correspond to this agreement and everything else that Steph does using the MC as a visual aid. I only see Steph's desire to demonstrate himself and his skills to Jason. How does this correspond to “talk only, do not undress.” What does MS decide here?

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I did not get the scene to what you say... ( MC is kicked out of the BR while she has sex with Donny ) I did get where he is pissed off after the water and leaves. That was his decision ( We Choose ). As for "Talk only" . Do not underess.... If this is chosen... Nothing with Jason happens... At least I did not get it.... Just my thoughts,

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You misunderstood my message.
I was only talking about the main story. Amber and Paul are side characters.
What events in the main story, without Paul, are affected by the MC in the club and after the club?
Sex with Donny. A train, a glass of water, or Steph kicks the MC out onto the rug in the hallway, and she fucks Donny in the marital bed. What does the MC decide here?
Jason/Tori evening. I wasn't talking about the Steph/Jason sex scene. Before leaving the house, MC and Steph agree: “just talk, don’t undress” and Steph promises to support MC. How does striptease correspond to this agreement and everything else that Steph does using the MC as a visual aid. I only see Steph's desire to demonstrate himself and his skills to Jason. How does this correspond to “talk only, do not undress.” What does MS decide here?
I keep seeing you use this phrase; what does MS mean?
That was his decision ( We Choose ). As for "Talk only" . Do not underess.... If this is chosen... Nothing with Jason happens... At least I did not get it.... Just my thoughts,
That is correct, however, as I've pointed out before, this is the ONLY decision among those approval lines that matters. It does NOT matter, despite appearing so, whether you tell Jason you're okay with him leering, it does not matter how you respond to the "I'm comfortable/let's get to it" prompts etc.

Also, this flow is overruled on the medC path if the ssex var is set; and telling Steph "talk only, do not undress", it will still go to the sub cuck bj scene at end.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I keep seeing you use this phrase; what does MS mean?

That is correct, however, as I've pointed out before, this is the ONLY decision among those approval lines that matters. It does NOT matter, despite appearing so, whether you tell Jason you're okay with him leering, it does not matter how you respond to the "I'm comfortable/let's get to it" prompts etc.

Also, this flow is overruled on the medC path if the ssex var is set; and telling Steph "talk only, do not undress", it will still go to the sub cuck bj scene at end.
Perhaps I am explaining chaotically, it is easier to think than to write.
MC is the main character.
If MC comes from the bar with Gina, then at home Steph fucks Donny in the marital bed (not the guest bed). And Steph kicks MC out of the bedroom. There is an option when the MC lingers in the bedroom. What follows is a very revealing monologue from Steph, which immediately shows what place the MC occupies.
Jason/Tori evening. I believe that if you choose “only talk and don’t get naked,” the evening should end with only conversation. Steph shouldn't do a striptease or the MC should stop her by reminding her of the contract. Otherwise, it turns out that Steph wiped her feet on MC and her agreement with MC. How should the player perceive Steph in such a situation? What does MC look like? It turns out that the choice of MC/player does not matter. It’s especially strange to see this on route dom5 or 6, I don’t remember exactly. What's the point of having the highest Dom level if MC has no effect on Steph. Steph/Jason scene aside, what's the difference between the routes?
The only option that works correctly is “Game Over”. All other options are eight “yes” options, even if it says “no”. Or the choice is rhetorically canceled in dialogue after the choice. Or the author simply ignores the choice, like Jason/Tori. Look at the key events, they are the same on all routes, regardless of your choice. I judge people by their actions, not by the words they say. Where is the difference in what Steph does along the different confidence routes? Where is the difference in the influence MC has on Steph?

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I did not get the scene to what you say... ( MC is kicked out of the BR while she has sex with Donny ) I did get where he is pissed off after the water and leaves. That was his decision ( We Choose ). As for "Talk only" . Do not underess.... If this is chosen... Nothing with Jason happens... At least I did not get it.... Just my thoughts,
If MC comes from the bar with Gina, then at home Steph fucks Donny in the marital bed (not the guest bed). And Steph kicks MC out of the bedroom. There is an option when the MC lingers in the bedroom. What follows is a very revealing monologue from Steph, which immediately shows what place the MC occupies.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is anybody else sick and tired of hearing about Steph asking for a glass of water? It is within the realm of possibility that the bitch was both thirsty and got bored waiting while MC was whinging over dirty glasses. There also doesn't seem to be any recognition of the fact that she was shit-faced. Getting gang-banged whilst drunk is thirsty work. Never assume malice where thirst, drunkeness, and horniness are all possibilities.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Is anybody else sick and tired of hearing about Steph asking for a glass of water? It is within the realm of possibility that the bitch was both thirsty and got bored waiting while MC was whinging over dirty glasses. There also doesn't seem to be any recognition of the fact that she was shit-faced. Getting gang-banged whilst drunk is thirsty work. Never assume malice where thirst, drunkeness, and horniness are all possibilities.
She admitted she did it so she could have one on one time with Donnie. Hence why people bring it up. I guess you missed that part.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
She admitted she did it so she could have one on one time with Donnie. Hence why people bring it up. I guess you missed that part.
Steph, in three versions of this event, tries to fuck Donny, without the presence of the MC. At this moment, she reminds me of a person who received something that he really likes, but which he hasn’t had for a long time and really wanted.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Steph, in three versions of this event, tries to fuck Donny, without the presence of the MC. At this moment, she reminds me of a person who received something that he really likes, but which he hasn’t had for a long time and really wanted.
Well when your partner says you won't pay any consequences for what you do, this is exactly the sort of thing that happens and it just spirals over time. Open relationships, especially at the beginning, need honest communication and boundaries established and some times that comes with anger, holding each other accountable, learning and forgiveness. The dev by controlling choices of the MC has taken accountability out of the game for Steph. Its never a good thing in real life but this is a game, so who knows how the dev will play it. All we know is the MC has unconditional love and Steph will never be held to account for her BS.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh, Steph every day I get a little closer to seeing your beautiful face again
I just want to stroke your gorgeous hair while I tell you how much I love you

How I long to touch your sexy body
While I shove my tongue deep up your arse

I just have to wait a little longer and then I see my angel again
I so want to give you cummy kisses and eat your creampie baby

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes