3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
what is the update about?
The next update I'm not sure. It's either a bigger update then recently including Steph's Secret, business trip with 2 new male characters. I think Tori Jason 2nd scene was supposed to happen before the trip as well, A new scene with Gina...

or just like the previous ones some small changes to Tori Jason visit again and maybe another scene afterwards?

I'm expecting the later one unfortunately

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The next update I'm not sure. It's either a bigger update then recently including Steph's Secret, business trip with 2 new male characters. I think Tori Jason 2nd scene was supposed to happen before the trip as well, A new scene with Gina...

or just like the previous ones some small changes to Tori Jason visit again and maybe another scene afterwards?

I'm expecting the later one unfortunately
MC is suppose to meet with Tori the next night. I haven't seen anything about it in the Dev comments so not sure if that will go ahead or not.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a simple man I just want Tori, Gina & Steph to all cuck me at the same time
It would be a triple cuckolding

But just so everyone knows I would want to be there cheering the girls on and holding their hands
Also I want all three to get pregnant so I can be a daddy three times

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm a simple man I just want Tori, Gina & Steph to all cuck me at the same time
It would be a triple cuckolding

But just so everyone knows I would want to be there cheering the girls on and holding their hands
Also I want all three to get pregnant so I can be a daddy three times
I'm sure that this game will have a path somewhat similar to this :LOL:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Another mystery to me is why the MC/Steph/Tori/Jason would not just swing with the MC onboard instead of this splitting the couple up shit.
The best theory I have (though I know it's been soft-denied by the authors already) is that Steph's secret has something to do with nymphomania or a similar sex-related condition. It has to be something that's light enough to be accidentally dropped at an office party to Tori, and complicated enough that Steph would never have shared it with the MC due to a feared reaction. I don't think a very traumatic event like a hard r story or secret past marriage is going to come up at an office party, and there isn't a lot of reason to hide that from the MC. I think "I have trouble controlling my sexual urges" fits perfectly though, Tori talks sex all the time and a drunken Steph might have overshared some past stories/information that kicked off their little game. This could tie into a bad breakup with Chuck in a number of different ways she might find embarrassing due to her own past mistakes (cheating), or she may have shared this with Chuck and it turned out very badly so now she wants to keep it a secret from her lovers for fear of losing them. It also explains why Tori might want to get Steph alone, she would know that Steph is working hard to mask this secret from the MC and behaves differently when he's around as a result. She's both trying to "help" Steph relieve this stress/rediscover her sexual nature and gets to benefit by seeing (or hearing the stories) of her true nympho self in action.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The best theory I have (though I know it's been soft-denied by the authors already) is that Steph's secret has something to do with nymphomania or a similar sex-related condition. It has to be something that's light enough to be accidentally dropped at an office party to Tori, and complicated enough that Steph would never have shared it with the MC due to a feared reaction. I don't think a very traumatic event like a hard r story or secret past marriage is going to come up at an office party, and there isn't a lot of reason to hide that from the MC. I think "I have trouble controlling my sexual urges" fits perfectly though, Tori talks sex all the time and a drunken Steph might have overshared some past stories/information that kicked off their little game. This could tie into a bad breakup with Chuck in a number of different ways she might find embarrassing due to her own past mistakes (cheating), or she may have shared this with Chuck and it turned out very badly so now she wants to keep it a secret from her lovers for fear of losing them. It also explains why Tori might want to get Steph alone, she would know that Steph is working hard to mask this secret from the MC and behaves differently when he's around as a result. She's both trying to "help" Steph relieve this stress/rediscover her sexual nature and gets to benefit by seeing (or hearing the stories) of her true nympho self in action.
I think that is what it will be or close to it. To be blunt, It will piss me off if it is. Its not a 'big reveal' its a nothing. While I think you're right, I hope you are wrong.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The devs seem to be consistent in their attempts to increase the render density and add or improve animations. It has been the priority for several updates and continues to be the priority. While I am anxious to see new content and see where this train (bad choice of word) is going, this is the time to do that, while it is still in development. I wonder if this is in response to comments suggesting that there are not enough renders/animations, or if it is purely a desire of the devs.

"Untying" the endings makes sense and really should be a priority. As it stands, the four paths collapse and choices made prior to the Jason/Tori scene mean less than they should. At least, there should be more diversity than a high-confidence/low-confidence/ignore result.

Along the lines of untying the four paths, is the 'returning to a tougher low-confidence path.' Typical that there is not much elaboration or deciphering of the code the dev speaks in here. Does it refer to making it tougher to achieve? Does it mean that it is more brutal and a return to the 'Donny Train' type of scene? Once again, I do not play this path so I cannot argue either side. However, I am fairly confident that it involves Jason dominating Steph on the extreme end of the path.

Steph having difficulty controlling her urges and behavior when faced with a dominant and aggressive partner is about the only explanation for 'the secret' that makes sense. It addresses worrisome behavior that we have already seen in the game, is embarrassing enough that it will likely not be brought up to her husband as it "no longer applies," but is not damaging enough to harm the marriage by not sharing it. It is entirely imaginable that Tori hears that and sees an opportunity to "set Steph free." Which can vary from an honest open relationship that includes her husband to being a submissive slut that restricts her husband to watching, to stay in line with the confidence-based paths. While we still don't have a clue where this secret is going, the devs are still banking quite a bit on it.

As a few have mentioned, I don't think we will be moving forward much in the next update. It seems that the focus is still on "improving" existing content and unraveling the mess of code at the end of the Tori/Jason scene. But hey! Any update is a step forward, right? ;)

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're probably right, but im still holding on to my old predictions thread answer of something having to do with her ex bf which will inevitably somehow involve dining at the church of bbc. How? I've no idea. Just a feeling.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
To be blunt, It will piss me off if it is. Its not a 'big reveal' its a nothing.
There are probably a number of other possibilities, but I've racked my brain and read all the chats here and in Steam because I really do enjoy this story and have treated it like a little mystery. Nothing else that's occurred to me fits the story and character behavior patterns as well as that theory, though. I love loyal wife swing/share stories so knowing that's what the authors are confirmed to be targeting has kept me on the hook.

Assuming nymphomania to be true, I'd be mad at Steph and Tori because (as the dev has admitted) they're going about this in a very dangerous and irresponsible way. The blame for all of the game's relationship distrust would ultimately lie at their feet, because they could have just brought the MC to that lunch and talked like responsible adults in the first place (but then we wouldn't have a game, or at least not the central conflict these authors wanted to write about). MC clearly would have been on board for swinging and Steph could have gone full she-hulk during sex like she seems to crave, with MC cheering her on. She just doesn't see that possibility in the early story (probably because of something Chuck did in the past).

Much of Steph's characterization changes if we assume she's a nympho. Her behavior makes more sense and is less offensive with her condition known. Given how the MC is really driven by a desire to sleep with Tori on many of the routes and may try to push his wife secretly into the lifestyle (he can be very dishonest as well), I would now be much less mad at Steph for what she did with Donny on those routes. The MC should have been informed of her condition, but the reader now knows he left a drunk nympho wife alone in a house with an alpha chad she's attracted to with the promise of returning home soon for sex. Then he has a 20min chat with Gina... yeah, I get how she would lose control in that scenario where a "normal" wife probably would have sat in the living room and waited for hubby. It still doesn't make the stuff she does the next day if you don't invite Donny make sense to me, though. Like breaking her agreement with MC by inviting Donny directly to the house for sex and then getting mad/threatening to call off all of their experimentation if MC is uncomfortable because she doesn't want to disappoint her new bull. Nymphomania doesn't cause that behavior, being a selfish, insensitive, and dishonest person does. So there still might be a different explanation we're missing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah unfortunately almost every action she does screams she doesn't respect her husband, but constantly talks about how much she loves him and they are in it together.

When a character says one thing then does the opposite it just makes you not trust anything they are saying after a while. I'm not really sure what kind of secret Steph could have that would not make me dislike her.

the Dev keeps rewriting the one scene hoping it will solve this issue, but when you don't trust the words out of Steph, Tori, or Jason's mouth then no rewriting will fix it. you need to change their actions leading into the scene.

Also if I was the MC and I had the dream about Steph having sex with Donny behind my back, wake up and it was just a dream... I would be pulling the brakes on this whole thing so fast, we are clearly not in the right space for this.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Also if I was the MC and I had the dream about Steph having sex with Donny behind my back, wake up and it was just a dream... I would be pulling the brakes on this whole thing so fast, we are clearly not in the right space for this.
Imagine trying to explain to a psychiatrist how your PTSD trigger is a glass of water.

• Haha

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not really sure what kind of secret Steph could have that would not make me dislike her.

the Dev keeps rewriting the one scene hoping it will solve this issue, but when you don't trust the words out of Steph, Tori, or Jason's mouth then no rewriting will fix it. you need to change their actions leading into the scene.
Right?

That's because we all know this "grand reveal" wont be like "I love my husband deeply and I just get insecure and worried when he talks about swinging because I have abandonment issues."

• Haha

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There are probably a number of other possibilities, but I've racked my brain and read all the chats here and in Steam because I really do enjoy this story and have treated it like a little mystery. Nothing else that's occurred to me fits the story and character behavior patterns as well as that theory, though. I love loyal wife swing/share stories so knowing that's what the authors are confirmed to be targeting has kept me on the hook.

Assuming nymphomania to be true, I'd be mad at Steph and Tori because (as the dev has admitted) they're going about this in a very dangerous and irresponsible way. The blame for all of the game's relationship distrust would ultimately lie at their feet, because they could have just brought the MC to that lunch and talked like responsible adults in the first place (but then we wouldn't have a game, or at least not the central conflict these authors wanted to write about). MC clearly would have been on board for swinging and Steph could have gone full she-hulk during sex like she seems to crave, with MC cheering her on. She just doesn't see that possibility in the early story (probably because of something Chuck did in the past).

Much of Steph's characterization changes if we assume she's a nympho. Her behavior makes more sense and is less offensive with her condition known. Given how the MC is really driven by a desire to sleep with Tori on many of the routes and may try to push his wife secretly into the lifestyle (he can be very dishonest as well), I would now be much less mad at Steph for what she did with Donny on those routes. The MC should have been informed of her condition, but the reader now knows he left a drunk nympho wife alone in a house with an alpha chad she's attracted to with the promise of returning home soon for sex. Then he has a 20min chat with Gina... yeah, I get how she would lose control in that scenario where a "normal" wife probably would have sat in the living room and waited for hubby. It still doesn't make the stuff she does the next day if you don't invite Donny make sense to me, though. Like breaking her agreement with MC by inviting Donny directly to the house for sex and then getting mad/threatening to call off all of their experimentation if MC is uncomfortable because she doesn't want to disappoint her new bull. Nymphomania doesn't cause that behavior, being a selfish, insensitive, and dishonest person does. So there still might be a different explanation we're missing!
I love loyal wife stories as well and that's what attracted me to this game, a couple exploring their sexuality together, only the whole thing is a deception. They started together and now it looks like its all solo from here on out. Your points are valid and hope its a different explanation we are missing.

Assuming you are right and is nymphomania or similar. I would ask the question, if a guy was told his wife was a nympho from the start would he have married her? Not likely. So I do blame Steph and I don't think it makes her less offensive, in fact it makes her more offensive. The one person who has a right to know is her husband. She has lied from the start and deceived him and instead of remorse, she treats him like shit. He wasn't given the option to choose for himself. She clearly has no respect for him. The devs excuse why he puts up with her, he has unconditional love for her, well unconditional love and estrangement or kicking her deceptive ass out are not necessarily mutually exclusive. That doesn't excuse the MC's obsession with Tori, but I'm not prepared to give Steph a pass if she was a nympho or scared her husband would find out she is a sex crazed slut or whatever.

The one person wives should be honest with, and able to let go in the bedroom with, is their husband. Not hold it all back for some guy in a bar. No husband ever said "Oh no wife don't be more adventurous in the bedroom." Most husbands beg for their wives to be more adventurous. It would disappoint the shit out of me if that is the case here. Its one of my bugbears with Hotwives as well. So many will not let their husbands be involved or watch because they can't let go. They can with a stranger, but not their husbands, the one person they should trust. Its fucked up.

The Friday night scene with the MC involved and with Gina was good, Steph let go in front of her husband, did she do that with her husband as well? We don't know at that stage. Steph pulls some bitch acts, but so did the MC. You don't know where the story will go from there. The MC pulls his head in, but Steph is just a bitch from then on and you realise this is their relationship. You can't trust her no matter what her 'condition' is becuase she lies and deceives the MC to his face several times. She becomes the antagonist, the bad guy, only we find out from the devs, that is not the case. Even though she is deliberately made to drive us crazy we are suppose to distrust her but also love her at the same time. Um NO.

My apologies if I seem a little triggered but Steph and the MC relationship hits a little close to home. This game has not gone where I expected. I feel somewhat deceived by the developers and while I want this couple to sort their shit out and remain together, it pisses me off when men get treated like shit for the crime of loving a woman. And yes it goes the other way too but women have a ridiculous amount of support systems in place to help them, men have fuck all and it pisses me off when I see these sorts of relationships. I don't want to see it perpetuated in my VNs as well.

Sorry for the rant. I so need some caffiene, or maybe its sleep, one of them :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would actually love to marry a nymphomaniac
I would totally let her have as much dick as she wanted
As long as she was honest & open

But I wouldn't put up with secrets & lies
I value honesty too much for that

I do love Steph
But I always feel like she isn't being honest
And that makes me a bit sad tbh

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
The one person wives should be honest with, and able to let go in the bedroom with, is their husband. Not hold it all back for some guy in a bar.
100% agree here, under most circumstances and with traditional wives. I feel Perfect Housewife falls into this category, where that game's Stef has basically stopped having intercourse with her husband and it bugs me out. I can't happily self-insert in that game. In this story, I could see Steph being so reluctant to give in to her sexual impulses (probably tied to something with the Chuck relationship failing) that she is actually afraid to indulge in these feelings under normal circumstances.

For their first 3 years of marriage, Steph thought she had "solved" her "problem" by carefully controlling herself. When MC pushes her into the lifestyle and then encourages her to indulge at the start of the game, she lets herself go and we see glimpses of her wild side. She no longer feels guilty about being a nympho because she now knows her partner is cool with it, and we see that switch flip. They openly communicate. Steph is pretty wild with MC too once she gets going, even after what she does with Donny it's the MC loving it that really gets her off. She's also no sub-slut, she is using Donny and happy to push him off her / kick him out of the house as soon as she feels (or realizes) he isn't serving her and MC's interests. I do think it's a little off putting how hard she pushes for the lifestyle on some of the low-C/low-D routes, but it's not like she stops touching her husband (usually a feature of this sub-slut wife trope).

I think Steph's main goal is to share her uninhibited side with the MC, in controlled environments and slowly, because opening up like this ruined an important relationship in the past. She doesn't want to see history repeat itself with the man she currently (and genuinely) loves and relies on. She does make bad decisions along the way, but MC does as well (both being swayed by desire). Remember, the devs said that there's a reason Steph's behavior is starting to change now rather than over the previous 3 years: Tori AND the MC's influence. Tori is the main push and likely who kicked this whole thing off, but if the MC doesn't push as well then the game ends. Whether the devs take Steph down a road of solo adventures is yet to be seen, but I hope they will give players a choice to keep the MC involved in each of her adventures. If she goes full solo slut ASAP like many other games, then a lot of this theory falls apart. I don't think this will happen though, given how the authors are spending time adding bits like Steph looking up to MC to make sure he's watching her and having a good time during scenes with Donny and Jason, etc.

Assuming you are right and is nymphomania or similar. I would ask the question, if a guy was told his wife was a nympho from the start would he have married her? Not likely.
I should rephrase where I described Steph's behavior as "less offensive" to more accurately call it "easier to understand." Some of the Donny decisions confuse the hell out of me if she's not a nympho. The audience will likely be split on reactions to her secret, which the devs mentioned expecting. I often agree with your takes on these forums but I would fall on the opposite side of this decision. Nymphomania wouldn't stop me from working on building a relationship with someone, and if I trusted a person I would marry them knowing they had the condition.

Honesty in a relationship is huge for me, but it's specifically malicious and manipulative dishonesty that I hate the most. I can see Steph hiding nymphomania when she met MC due to past trauma or bad relationship experiences that led her to be resentful and/or fearful of her condition (self-loathing). She met MC and he pulled her out of the fallout of that experience, and she hasn't really had to address the problem again until now. Tori then kicks the whole thing off when she finds out, sets up a lunch to talk it over, and Steph decides she'll let Tori and Jason tempt MC with Tori to see how he feels/reacts to the option (honestly a fair approach, if a bit deceptive). It's important to note that ultimately Steph cancels the whole thing and is happy to live as a faithful duo with MC unless he pushes for the lifestyle. It's odd, because with our different perspectives you would feel she trapped you in a marriage while I wouldn't feel quite as duped. If it is a hidden nympho secret, she'd get a "you should have just told me, dummy" from me and a "you've wasted 4 years of my life on a lie" from you - and I'm sure a whole range of split reactions from the rest of the audience! Perhaps Steph was right to keep it hidden once she realized she loved the MC - it's a dishonest approach but she was correct in fearing the reaction; she really would have lost some of you by revealing it! That makes it a kind of interesting secret to me, but I can see why some would find it blasé given the more extreme theories floating around.

What the secret is, and the discussions between the MC and FMC about it, will have an interesting final impact on how I interpret character motivations and judge them. To give a satisfying ending to some of the audience, the devs may need to bite the bullet and just write in a "this was too big a lie and we need to break up" ending. I appreciate little things like that in a story, even if it's only for a handful of readers and not canon, like in Only Her when they show the wife is willing to mukduk the NTR boss if her hubby doesn't like sharing. It was a 4 image / 25 line addition to the script that completely altered how I viewed the wife (for the better) and made me fall in love with the game.

Let's do a similar thought experiment. Assume the MC (and by proxy you) have the benefit of foresight through the developers statements that Steph truly loves you and only you and will be forever faithful. You find out she lied about being a nymphomaniac but felt terrible about it, she comes clean, and says she just wants you in her life no matter what your future sex life holds. Do you leave her, resume a traditional marriage, or restart the swing thing again with the benefit of foresight, as if you and her went out to that lunch with Tori? Is it the nymphomania itself that would lead you to say "no," or the fact that you know she is willing to deceive a partner?

Last edited:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Let's do a similar thought experiment. Assume the MC (and by proxy you) have the benefit of foresight through the developers statements that Steph truly loves you and only you and will be forever faithful. You find out she lied about being a nymphomaniac but felt terrible about it, she comes clean, and says she just wants you in her life no matter what your future sex life holds. Do you leave her, resume a traditional marriage, or restart the swing thing again with the benefit of foresight, as if you and her went out to that lunch with Tori? Is it the nymphomania itself that would lead you to say "no," or the fact that you know she is willing to deceive a partner?
I'll give it up, no options. The reason is disbelief in fidelity and nymphomania. Such issues are resolved on the shore, before the wedding, the rest is betrayal. Love just means the absence of lies in a relationship, even without the fact of marriage. He who betrayed once, will always betray. The fidelity of a nymphomaniac is an absurdity or a fairy tale. Where did Steph blow off steam for four years without MS noticing nymphomania? How do you plan to solve the problem of your wife’s high need for sex, without the help of your neighbors? Dildos and vibrators won't help. As an example, I will give the “stop-intim” tablets that some animal owners use. When using tablets, the period between phases in an animal is much shorter than after mating.
Amendment. Not until the wedding, but until the moment when the partner forms the idea “I love you.” The rest is selfishness, manipulation, hypocrisy, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adamska

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
100% agree here, under most circumstances and with traditional wives. I feel Perfect Housewife falls into this category, where that game's Stef has basically stopped having intercourse with her husband and it bugs me out. I can't happily self-insert in that game. In this story, I could see Steph being so reluctant to give in to her sexual impulses (probably tied to something with the Chuck relationship failing) that she is actually afraid to indulge in these feelings under normal circumstances.

For their first 3 years of marriage, Steph thought she had "solved" her "problem" by carefully controlling herself. When MC pushes her into the lifestyle and then encourages her to indulge at the start of the game, she lets herself go and we see glimpses of her wild side. She no longer feels guilty about being a nympho because she now knows her partner is cool with it, and we see that switch flip. They openly communicate. Steph is pretty wild with MC too once she gets going, even after what she does with Donny it's the MC loving it that really gets her off. She's also no sub-slut, she is using Donny and happy to push him off her / kick him out of the house as soon as she feels (or realizes) he isn't serving her and MC's interests. I do think it's a little off putting how hard she pushes for the lifestyle on some of the low-C/low-D routes, but it's not like she stops touching her husband (usually a feature of this sub-slut wife trope).

I think Steph's main goal is to share her uninhibited side with the MC, in controlled environments and slowly, because opening up like this ruined an important relationship in the past. She doesn't want to see history repeat itself with the man she currently (and genuinely) loves and relies on. She does make bad decisions along the way, but MC does as well (both being swayed by desire). Remember, the devs said that there's a reason Steph's behavior is starting to change now rather than over the previous 3 years: Tori AND the MC's influence. Tori is the main push and likely who kicked this whole thing off, but if the MC doesn't push as well then the game ends. Whether the devs take Steph down a road of solo adventures is yet to be seen, but I hope they will give players a choice to keep the MC involved in each of her adventures. If she goes full solo slut ASAP like many other games, then a lot of this theory falls apart. I don't think this will happen though, given how the authors are spending time adding bits like Steph looking up to MC to make sure he's watching her and having a good time during scenes with Donny and Jason, etc.

I should rephrase where I described Steph's behavior as "less offensive" to more accurately call it "easier to understand." Some of the Donny decisions confuse the hell out of me if she's not a nympho. The audience will likely be split on reactions to her secret, which the devs mentioned expecting. I often agree with your takes on these forums but I would fall on the opposite side of this decision. Nymphomania wouldn't stop me from working on building a relationship with someone, and if I trusted a person I would marry them knowing they had the condition.

Honesty in a relationship is huge for me, but it's specifically malicious and manipulative dishonesty that I hate the most. I can see Steph hiding nymphomania when she met MC due to past trauma or bad relationship experiences that led her to be resentful and/or fearful of her condition (self-loathing). She met MC and he pulled her out of the fallout of that experience, and she hasn't really had to address the problem again until now. Tori then kicks the whole thing off when she finds out, sets up a lunch to talk it over, and Steph decides she'll let Tori and Jason tempt MC with Tori to see how he feels/reacts to the option (honestly a fair approach, if a bit deceptive). It's important to note that ultimately Steph cancels the whole thing and is happy to live as a faithful duo with MC unless he pushes for the lifestyle. It's odd, because with our different perspectives you would feel she trapped you in a marriage while I wouldn't feel quite as duped. If it is a hidden nympho secret, she'd get a "you should have just told me, dummy" from me and a "you've wasted 4 years of my life on a lie" from you - and I'm sure a whole range of split reactions from the rest of the audience! Perhaps Steph was right to keep it hidden once she realized she loved the MC - it's a dishonest approach but she was correct in fearing the reaction; she really would have lost some of you by revealing it! That makes it a kind of interesting secret to me, but I can see why some would find it blasé given the more extreme theories floating around.

What the secret is, and the discussions between the MC and FMC about it, will have an interesting final impact on how I interpret character motivations and judge them. To give a satisfying ending to some of the audience, the devs may need to bite the bullet and just write in a "this was too big a lie and we need to break up" ending. I appreciate little things like that in a story, even if it's only for a handful of readers and not canon, like in Only Her when they show the wife is willing to mukduk the NTR boss if her hubby doesn't like sharing. It was a 4 image / 25 line addition to the script that completely altered how I viewed the wife (for the better) and made me fall in love with the game.

Damn you have been hanging out with Nurikabe I'm sure of it :LOL:. That is a huge compliment by the way. I pretty much agree with all of your post and I don't think I can add too much. I just want to address one thing and then answer your end questions.

I do think it's a little off putting how hard she pushes for the lifestyle on some of the low-C/low-D routes, but it's not like she stops touching her husband (usually a feature of this sub-slut wife trope). I agree and its this sort of thing that makes it very hard to trust Steph and believe what she has to say. The dev said that as well, I would probably not believe Steph's big secret since it is Steph saying it. I'm prepared to accept it because the dev has said it is the truth and he created the story. We could put Steph's reaction down to NRE (New Relationship Energy for those who don't know) and accept it on that basis, but the switch flips far too quickly even if you do nothing with Donnie until the Saturday, the switch has flipped. Maybe its my distrust of Steph and the devs red herrings and I could be reading too much in to it, but it doesn't sit right with me. I feel there is more too it.

Now to the thought experiment. This is fun BTW. "You find out she lied about being a nymphomaniac but felt terrible about it, she comes clean, and says she just wants you in her life no matter what your future sex life holds." Younger me would have been naïve enough to accept that at face value. Older me would say, that's what every woman who deceives her husband says (especially cheaters), and they nearly always go on to do it again. She may even believe those words, but I just couldn't trust her and no trust rules out any relationship for me.

I don't want to be checking phones and locations and shit, too old for that. Honesty, trust, loyalty, respect and honest communication are vital. I could also be spoilt as I have those in my marriage now. Living an alternative lifestyle doesn't worry me, we've lived one for years, but I won't be disrespected and humiliated and my wife is even more fanatical about it. We are on the same page as her first marriage was very similar to mine. Once you open that door for someone like Steph, you are deluding yourself if you think you can close it and go back to a traditional marriage. That is just asking for heartbreak. So to answer your first question Yes, no and no.

The nymphomania is a massive red flag. To accept that would be to accept she will cheat and do so multiple times. The fact she is willing to deceive me to get what she wants and I let it go, means she will lose respect for me and I would lose respect for myself. The chances would be extremely high she would do it again because it would be easier to do it again the next time he thinks she has a 'good reason' and the next time after that and so on. The big thing with both of those scenarios is there is no trust. I'm not going in to that sort of relationship again. Younger me would have been stupid enough to believe I could change her. Older me is too old for that shit. So to answer your question, both.

I may seem harsh but after the shit I have been through and am still going through (22yrs after the divorce), self-preservation kicks in.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes