3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Before you start listing all the diseases in alphabetical order, two people can play this game...

...This is love and respect, not fucking with the football team while manipulating the MC.
I was listing 2 diseases with varying degrees of fatality to compare a psychological disorder with more common physical ailments, don't think that's tantamount to "listing all the diseases in alphabetical order." I think I've covered in my other posts why I feel Steph may have hidden her secret from the MC when they initially met, then chose to carry the lie of omission forward once they fell in love (fear of loss, based on past trauma). Yes, we're all in agreement that Steph is taking the wrong approach to revealing her secret and it's a significant enough error to cause many readers to want to divorce her - nobody is saying she's not responsible for her mistakes. She hasn't fucked a football team behind MC's back, though, and that's the type of hyperbole that probably leads women to want to hide conditions like this in the first place.

Steph simply blackmails MC
Steph wants swinging sex to include her fucking other guys as much as MC fucking other girls. That's the only way she's on board with it, and why she feels the need to "test" how the MC handles her interacting with other guys in various situations. If he can't handle it, they're out. She's coordinating everything in a dumb way, but it's for a specific reason. The MC has to be on board with her and Donny before any of those things happen, Steph is definitely taking advantage of situations but it's not cheating. It's selfish and insensitive to push so hard with Donny when MC is hesitant, but it's not blackmail.

How can MC correct Steph’s behavior?
Depends what a particular player wants to correct vs. embrace vs. cope with. If the issue is her having dirty fantasies, you probably can't change anything. If the issue is her self-control while living out those fantasies then there should be more conversations between the couple about what each is comfortable with, behavioral changes that result from those conversations, and establishing clear respected boundaries in the "terms of engagement" to put the kibosh on future cup o' water events. In a meta sense, we need the help of the author when they read our feedback to identify places in the script that can be tailored to produce a more desired audience reaction. More (or altered) conversations/decisions in game to reflect a more granular decision tree in terms of the kinks the couple engages in to match player preference. It takes a ton of time to make everyone happy, though, so not every back gets scratched in every VN.

The importance of MC is no more important than the rug under Steph's feet.
I haven't seen every variation of the Jason/Tori meetup (and don't understand what each of the triggers is), so I'm not sure why Steph is basically telling the MC to fuck off as you're describing in that scenario. I agree that it's unacceptable behavior for responsible swingers, but it might be chocked up to a coding mistake or those placeholder merged paths the dev talks about as they try to untangle that part of the story. They're chopping the Tori/Jason story up a lot because of audience reaction. Remember too that some readers want that type of content, so the devs have the challenge of trying to make a character that fits very different reader desires within the same story arc. That sounds like a dream cuck scenario to me. Is there a decision trigger (some low-c/low-d combo-wombo) that would lead Steph to think the MC actually likes this (or that would make the author think the reader wants that content on that route)? The MC's mood does affect Steph, his (or the player's) decisions determine what happens in the game in many instances because she's shown to value his input. I think the couple genuinely loves and respects each other on the routes I've played, the "happy marriage" may or may not come after they navigate the rocky road of this secret reveal and their entry/exit from an open relationship.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nurikabe

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I'm amazed that this game still exists after having cheated me and other players on Steam with this mockery, I expected at least a little fairness in giving the money back, but what could I expect from someone who already fooled me with a fake game, full of bugs and more. a shame

Reactions: Nafig

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Good luck with that $6 refund request.

View attachment 3140265

the 6 dollars are not the problem, they are a drop in my wallet, but it is a way to castrate those who make fun of us, I actively complain, if 1000 requests of these arrive on Steam and 1000 complaints, don't worry, things will go as planned right, I repeat, they can keep the money, I spend money on games on PS5 etc. I can't even imagine, but it's their piss-taking that bothers me

Reactions: Nafig

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
the 6 dollars are not the problem, they are a drop in my wallet, but it is a way to castrate those who make fun of us, I actively complain, if 1000 requests of these arrive on Steam and 1000 complaints, don't worry, things will go as planned right, I repeat, they can keep the money, I spend money on games on PS5 etc. I can't even imagine, but it's their piss-taking that bothers me
ok.gif

Reactions: Nurikabe

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Steph could take atleast ten guys in one night
I would hold her beautiful hand while each guy unloads in her
And then I would do the same
That would be a really awesome evening

I would also like to make love to her while she has some guys cum on her face

There are so many kinky things I want Steph to do
Perhaps you guys are right me & Steph would be perfect for each other

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Steph wants swinging sex to include her fucking other guys as much as MC fucking other girls. That's the only way she's on board with it, and why she feels the need to "test" how the MC handles her interacting with other guys in various situations. If he can't handle it, they're out. She's coordinating everything in a dumb way, but it's for a specific reason. The MC has to be on board with her and Donny before any of those things happen, Steph is definitely taking advantage of situations but it's not cheating. It's selfish and insensitive to push so hard with Donny when MC is hesitant, but it's not blackmail.
Is she onboard? Or is she trying to allay her guilt by pushing Gina and the MC together? On the HC you may be right but on the LC path she isn't too worried about testing the MC's reaction when he leaves the room and she jumps Jason while the MC is out of the room. Same with Donnie on the LC path. Steph lets loose when the MC isn't there and lets herself go. She isn't testing his reaction then either. She tells the MC she is going to fuck Gina without him there and doesn't care for his reaction. Your theory holds water on the HC path, but not on the LC path not so much.

Out of interest, I remember there was one ending where Steph mocked the MC. That ending is gone now and I can't remember everything she said, but it was basically he just had to suck it up that she was going to sleep with whoever she wanted and all their prior conversations meant nothing. One of the other guys may have that version tucked away, I haven't kept the old versions. At one time this story was going to dark places and Steph didn't give a fuck about her husband.

Depends what a particular player wants to correct vs. embrace vs. cope with. If the issue is her having dirty fantasies, you probably can't change anything. If the issue is her self-control while living out those fantasies then there should be more conversations between the couple about what each is comfortable with, behavioral changes that result from those conversations, and establishing clear respected boundaries in the "terms of engagement" to put the kibosh on future cup o' water events. In a meta sense, we need the help of the author when they read our feedback to identify places in the script that can be tailored to produce a more desired audience reaction. More (or altered) conversations/decisions in game to reflect a more granular decision tree in terms of the kinks the couple engages in to match player preference. It takes a ton of time to make everyone happy, though, so not every back gets scratched in every VN.
There should be more conversations between the couple but there isn't. Its full steam ahead. Friday night's discussion is unique unfortunately. Any discussions that follow are scrappy and irrelevant and only apply to the MC. Steph often ignores boundaries and contradicts the discussions they do have. An example, how many times does Steph tell the MC he has to be honest and yet she is keeping all these secrets. Her actions don't match her words. She is a hypocrite and it makes her very unlikable.

I have to take issue with the Dev and the confidence system. At times the MC has thoughts about what he should do. At times I have agreed with those thoughts. However, you can't act of them. MC can think them but there is no option to follow though. Its frustrating.

The thing with the confidence system is there are times I disagree with the devs interpretation of what is low (LC) and high confidence (HC). You get forced in to making an LC decision to keep your HC score. An example is the phone call. Its HC to ignore the call. Its LC in the game if you confront Steph for discussing your private sex life with someone on the phone. For me its HC to stand up for yourself to a powder keg like Steph and LC to walk away with your tail between your legs because he is too nervous to confront her. Then of course is Steph's gaslighting bullshit reactions to the whole thing. I completely disagree with the decisions the MC is forced in to for that whole scene.

I haven't seen every variation of the Jason/Tori meetup (and don't understand what each of the triggers is), so I'm not sure why Steph is basically telling the MC to fuck off as you're describing in that scenario.
Nafig has a colourful way of expressing himself, but raises a good point if I understand it correctly. I think nafig is referring to Steph jumping Jason as soon as MC is out of sight. It comes across as tacky and disrespectful. I haven't tested it lately but if you select the option for Steph to not touch friends, Steph ignores that direction as well. I think I remember the dev saying that would be changed.

There lies another problem with the game. The rapid changes to already existing content (with more to come) is confusing and the confidence paths often add to that confusion where in most VNs paths are clearly marked, in AMW not so much. Though in the confidence system resetting after every scene, and then the sudden change to the Dom settings I can see how people are becoming frustrated and disillusioned.

I'd be happy with just a couple of likeable characters. I don't know why that is a problem for these devs.
Anyway mate, great discussion once again, I need to go do some real life shit.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd be happy with just a couple of likeable characters. I don't know why that is a problem for these devs.
It's because he's fundamentally an NTR developer.

I've said it before; what's the difference between NTR game enthusiasts and swinging/sharing game enthusiasts? The former wants to see marital strife and "tension" as they put it (it's not actually tension or back and forth, that's just code for the bully getting the girl). The latter wants none of that nonsense, and wants to see hot sex scenes between both a loving couple and including other people.

The better people understand this distinction, the more they'll see how obvious it is where the developer's sympathies lie. There's a reason why update after update he keeps adding in deliberately ambiguous dialogue in the marital relationship. A crucial tenant of NTR game design is the idea of "dread".

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It's because he's fundamentally an NTR developer.

I've said it before; what's the difference between NTR game enthusiasts and swinging/sharing game enthusiasts? The former wants to see marital strife and "tension" as they put it (it's not actually tension or back and forth, that's just code for the bully getting the girl). The latter wants none of that nonsense, and wants to see hot sex scenes between both a loving couple and including other people.
That about sums it up. I do enjoy some NTR scenarios. I've not found a lot of 'tension' in NTR myself. The problem with a lot of NTR for me is the bully gets the girl and the guy is humiliated. No thanks, not my thing.

If I'm going to play NTR, the scenario needs to be husband/wife with asshole husband/wife meets someone else, they fall in love and they run off together and the poor suffering husband/wife gets to live a great life with the new LI. The asshole left behind gets their just desserts.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That about sums it up. I do enjoy some NTR scenarios. I've not found a lot of 'tension' in NTR myself. The problem with a lot of NTR for me is the bully gets the girl and the guy is humiliated. No thanks, not my thing.

If I'm going to play NTR, the scenario needs to be husband/wife with asshole husband/wife meets someone else, they fall in love and they run off together and the poor suffering husband/wife gets to live a great life with the new LI. The asshole left behind gets their just desserts.
AGreed. They're mostly snoozefests.

Completely unrelated, I found out today when I was typing the same sentence you put elsewhere, it's "just deserts". Which clearly makes no intuitive sense, as you think of someone getting "the cake they deserve" etc, but apparently it comes from "deserved" as a root.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Is she onboard? Or is she trying to allay her guilt by pushing Gina and the MC together? On the HC you may be right but on the LC path she isn't too worried about testing the MC's reaction when he leaves the room and she jumps Jason while the MC is out of the room. Same with Donnie on the LC path. Steph lets loose when the MC isn't there and lets herself go. She isn't testing his reaction then either. She tells the MC she is going to fuck Gina without him there and doesn't care for his reaction. Your theory holds water on the HC path, but not on the LC path not so much.

Out of interest, I remember there was one ending where Steph mocked the MC. That ending is gone now and I can't remember everything she said, but it was basically he just had to suck it up that she was going to sleep with whoever she wanted and all their prior conversations meant nothing. One of the other guys may have that version tucked away, I haven't kept the old versions. At one time this story was going to dark places and Steph didn't give a fuck about her husband.

There should be more conversations between the couple but there isn't. Its full steam ahead. Friday night's discussion is unique unfortunately. Any discussions that follow are scrappy and irrelevant and only apply to the MC. Steph often ignores boundaries and contradicts the discussions they do have. An example, how many times does Steph tell the MC he has to be honest and yet she is keeping all these secrets. Her actions don't match her words. She is a hypocrite and it makes her very unlikable.

I have to take issue with the Dev and the confidence system. At times the MC has thoughts about what he should do. At times I have agreed with those thoughts. However, you can't act of them. MC can think them but there is no option to follow though. Its frustrating.

The thing with the confidence system is there are times I disagree with the devs interpretation of what is low (LC) and high confidence (HC). You get forced in to making an LC decision to keep your HC score. An example is the phone call. Its HC to ignore the call. Its LC in the game if you confront Steph for discussing your private sex life with someone on the phone. For me its HC to stand up for yourself to a powder keg like Steph and LC to walk away with your tail between your legs because he is too nervous to confront her. Then of course is Steph's gaslighting bullshit reactions to the whole thing. I completely disagree with the decisions the MC is forced in to for that whole scene.

Nafig has a colourful way of expressing himself, but raises a good point if I understand it correctly. I think nafig is referring to Steph jumping Jason as soon as MC is out of sight. It comes across as tacky and disrespectful. I haven't tested it lately but if you select the option for Steph to not touch friends, Steph ignores that direction as well. I think I remember the dev saying that would be changed.

There lies another problem with the game. The rapid changes to already existing content (with more to come) is confusing and the confidence paths often add to that confusion where in most VNs paths are clearly marked, in AMW not so much. Though in the confidence system resetting after every scene, and then the sudden change to the Dom settings I can see how people are becoming frustrated and disillusioned.

Anyway mate, great discussion once again, I need to go do some real life shit.
Unfortunately, it is not. I've long noticed that opponents like to use the "you took the LC route" argument. Therefore, I always make a note on which route the scenes described are on. All scenes except “train” and “Thanks, I appreciate that” (dom1=2) are taken from the HC route. Steph arranges a striptease in front of Jason and sex with the MC in front of Jason/Tori, promising the MC “only conversation, no undressing.” Does this on dom1=5. Steph wipes his feet on MC and their deal. What kind of respect can we talk about? Steph is eager to join the football team and doesn’t care about MC’s opinion.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
It's selfish and insensitive to push so hard with Donny when MC is hesitant, but it's not blackmail.
Do as I want or not at all, this is an ultimatum and blackmail. Swing requires an equal say in choosing a partner. Respect for the opinion if one of the couple does not want sex with someone. This scene is not swing, it is NTR, like all the scenes with Donny, after the bar, when Steph tries in every way to be alone with Donny. This is not swing, this is NTR.

and establishing clear respected boundaries in the "terms of engagement" to put the kibosh on future cup o' water events.
You have mixed up the cause-and-effect relationship. Boundaries are set first and then pushed. It's too late to set boundaries when Steph returns from a business trip pregnant. Where have you seen at least one discussion so that the MC could influence Steph. Any attempt by the MC to express disagreement with Steph’s actions immediately leads to a drop in the confidence indicator. Steph always does only what she wants, she is not interested in the MC's opinion. This is not equal partners swinging, this is NTR.

Is there a decision trigger (some low-c/low-d combo-wombo) that would lead Steph to think the MC actually likes this
I always indicate which route the stage is on. Route “dom1” = 5, there is nowhere higher.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Unfortunately, it is not. I've long noticed that opponents like to use the "you took the LC route" argument. Therefore, I always make a note on which route the scenes described are on. All scenes except “train” and “Thanks, I appreciate that” (dom1=2) are taken from the HC route. Steph arranges a striptease in front of Jason and sex with the MC in front of Jason/Tori, promising the MC “only conversation, no undressing.” Does this on dom1=5. Steph wipes his feet on MC and their deal. What kind of respect can we talk about? Steph is eager to join the football team and doesn’t care about MC’s opinion.
Steph is a bitch on every path. It is how the devs deliberately made her for whatever reason. On HC she is tolerable, not good, but tolerable. On the MC she pushes the border, on LC she is intolerable for me. In relationship to my answer to Adamska, I think on the HC she meets the statement Adamska made (barely) but enough that I accept Adamska's premise. On the other paths she is way off the mark and I don't agree with Adamska on that point.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Another Man's Wife [v1.07d]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
Just link to my post or quote it, besides GOFILE is dead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: there should not be any more updates until the next big release :WaitWhat:

Windows:

MEGA

---------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Someone explain to me with what courage I can justify the way in which the game dev created the character of Sthep and everything that surrounds her, in the ranking of the most bastard, meanest, most slutty wives, above all she is number one of all the games there are on this genre, but in a negative sense, even the way she is handled in many animations makes her seem like a woman with double personality problems, if you pay attention to the dinner, I think Sthep's sister says many hidden virtues, because he knows her more than anyone in all her secrets, when she said yes to Mc for marriage evidently she had such a dirty reputation that only with someone like him in the dark of everything could she save herself, but her sluttiness is remained hidden in my opinion just when she met Tori at the Christmas dinner, there the two sluts organized all this, also involving Tori's husband, the usual BBC of the game with great dick, just to be consistent, in bribing, taking for granted ass a Mc as usual built like a weak and idiot, now a standard of these games, but in this one, every vile thing that the creator could do against us players was done, if it hadn't been a game put in the Steam library it wouldn't have been we would have seen the radical turning point and all the changes they are making on the game, because like me it is a store where mass criticism makes itself heard, not like on Pateon where everyone covers their ass.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Do as I want or not at all, this is an ultimatum and blackmail. Swing requires an equal say in choosing a partner. Respect for the opinion if one of the couple does not want sex with someone. This scene is not swing, it is NTR, like all the scenes with Donny, after the bar, when Steph tries in every way to be alone with Donny. This is not swing, this is NTR.
It's an ultimatum, but it's not blackmail. It's putting unnecessary pressure on a partner for sure, but that's probably more out of the developer not being able to give the player 50 swing partner options to select from and carry forward in the game, rather than out of a behavior flaw from Steph. That can be fixed with an adjustment to the dialogue ("Let's end this for now, we can go back to the bar another night to try again..." GAME OVER instead of "I'm not doing this again if you don't fuck my Donny" GAME OVER). Big difference in overall feel with a quick update. It's an unhealthy approach to swinging for sure, but it's not NTR (where Steph would be hooking up without MC involvement). The author, as mentioned in the past, does want to incorporate darker routes into the game - so I expect actual NTR to be coming down the pipeline in addition to a more true/loyal route. Right now I think them being jumbled up is confusing readers, but it's EARLY ACCESS - this is to be expected.

You have mixed up the cause-and-effect relationship. Boundaries are set first and then pushed. It's too late to set boundaries when Steph returns from a business trip pregnant. Where have you seen at least one discussion so that the MC could influence Steph. Any attempt by the MC to express disagreement with Steph’s actions immediately leads to a drop in the confidence indicator. Steph always does only what she wants, she is not interested in the MC's opinion. This is not equal partners swinging, this is NTR.
The question you asked me was "How can MC correct Steph's behavior?" This question implies there was already a problem. Yes, a perfect sharing scenario does not include the things Steph is doing - we've covered this ad nauseam. The things Steph is doing are central to the conflict the author has repeatedly mentioned wanting to write about in this story. You can accept this and try to understand Steph's actions/the mystery (if you believe she may have some redemption in the non-cuck routes) or move along. You aren't being held here in a cage forced to watch, Clockwork Orange style.

most bastard, meanest, most slutty wives
You need to spend some more time sifting through the forums/genres, Steph in this game isn't close to the worst of the worst wives in fiction.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now I definitely want someone to get Steph pregnant
You know I think I like cuckolding more than I do sharing or swinging content
And when it comes to ntr/cheating I'm not a fan

That's why I hope Steph never cheats

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes