3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Come on guys give Steph a chance
I think by the end of the game everyone will love her as much as I do
True that ! I like her..... I am not as critical about the game. I just want them to have some fun sharing different experiences. No drama. So I am more a fan of the HC side. As for the club bathroom BJ... From the beginning MC said he did not recognize the shoes.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
True that ! I like her..... I am not as critical about the game. I just want them to have some fun sharing different experiences. No drama. So I am more a fan of the HC side. As for the club bathroom BJ... From the beginning MC said he did not recognize the shoes.
I'm pretty sure the original dialogue is that he recognizes the shoes. I remember thinking that was a weird thing to say and hopefully it's not Steph or I'm out. Then it was changed later on to he doesn't recognize the shoes. I've been playing through the game every update since It was released on steam.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yep I think the Bathroom Dialogue original was to hint at Tori and the MC saying "I recognize those shoes" was supposed to be maybe him recognizing them being worn by Tori, but players took it the wrong way since they wrote it in a vague way to add doubt again. So they rewrote it to "I'm damn glad I don't recognize those shoes"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As an aside does anyone know whats up with that random bathroom blowjob scene at the club? It looks like a typical NTR game scene where the MC witnesses his SO involved in sex with others but doesn't realize cause he can't see her face. I'm guessing this was also changed after some negative feedback.
Yup I said just this months ago, that scene has mad ntr vibes.

The lady in the stall he says he does not recognize the shoes. It is not Steph.... check out the shoes she is wearing to the club.
Yeah it's not her but the scene still feels ntrish.

It wouldn't HAVE to, it could've had an upbeat feel like "Whoa! looks like that stall's occupied, someone's getting lucky haha!" but it doesn't.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think the dev would have Steph suck some dudes dick in a bathroom stall
That would be ntr and the dev has apparently said there will never be any in the game

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I don't think the dev would have Steph suck some dudes dick in a bathroom stall
That would be ntr and the dev has apparently said there will never be any in the game
The dev has stated this yes but they seem to really struggle writing a Sharing story without skirting very close to NTR. I mean you could argue there is NTR already in the game it's just hidden as dreams to get away with it.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
The dev has stated this yes but they seem to really struggle writing a Sharing story without skirting very close to NTR. I mean you could argue there is NTR already in the game it's just hidden as dreams to get away with it.
I also think that this is closer to Steph. It's highly doubtful that MC knows all of Tori's shoes. I'm a fan of the idea of cancellation due to backlash. But everything comes back, the author has already said about changing the game in the “club” event. “That path will come out of the dance club and then lock in late Saturday night after you have one shot to jump to a different path.” This will be Steph.
P.S. At the beginning of the evening, when MC/Gina/Steph are dancing together, in the background there is a blonde guy and a girl in a red dress, these are her shoes.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Has the dev said anything about possibly adding achievements and a gallery once the game is finished?
I know we have the mod, but I think every AVN should have a gallery built in

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Honestly, I'm a bit worried that the Dev might abandon it if the critics are too bad all the time
Part of creating entertainment for people is the criticism. I honestly took me a while to get used to it and not take anything personal when I started my animation course. Some of the teachers could be what I felt harsh at the beginning but they were not attacking me as a person they were giving me feedback to help me create better art.

Criticism is what drives artists to become better. Now some people can take it a bit too far and attack the artists themselves. But for the most part the criticism on this forums posts seems to be of the constructive path. And the Dev has been taking this and improving his art. Sometimes overcorrecting but still improving over time.

I would try to write a better response but I gotta head out to work :confused:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want to say thank you to the mod creator for the gallery
I finished watching a lot of scenes I hadn't seen before

I especially like that one where Jason plowed Steph on the couch
But jeez Tori was persistent.
You are beautiful Tori, but I don't really want to sleep with you
I just like seeing my sweetheart having fun

But fine if it will shut you up, we'll bang

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
Part of creating entertainment for people is the criticism. I honestly took me a while to get used to it and not take anything personal when I started my animation course. Some of the teachers could be what I felt harsh at the beginning but they were not attacking me as a person they were giving me feedback to help me create better art.

Criticism is what drives artists to become better. Now some people can take it a bit too far and attack the artists themselves. But for the most part the criticism on this forums posts seems to be of the constructive path. And the Dev has been taking this and improving his art. Sometimes overcorrecting but still improving over time.

I would try to write a better response but I gotta head out to work :confused:
I didn't mean any offence mate. I was just honestly worried on how the dev might take it

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Honestly, I'm a bit worried that the Dev might abandon it if the critics are too bad all the time
They are committed to three games. I wouldn't worry too much. By his comments the dev who is the spokesperson seems to handle it pretty well. He knows they have made mistakes. Unfortunately, they aren't fixing the right mistakes IMO, but its their game.

Reactions: Nafig

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
They are committed to three games. I wouldn't worry too much. By his comments the dev who is the spokesperson seems to handle it pretty well. He knows they have made mistakes. Unfortunately, they aren't fixing the right mistakes IMO, but its their game.
They have three games planned?
That sound interesting
I'll definitely be playing them I need to see how this story ends

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
Three games? Can you please let me know the other two if they're released already?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes