3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
Here's wishing the soon to be released update to Another Man's Wife will be ready by this evening, Dec. 7th.. (that's today). It's a remarkable story/game, but now 3 months from the previous update. Time to get serious about the updates being more timely. It really is a wonderful game thus far. I give it a 5 star plus ********

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Here's wishing the soon to be released update to Another Man's Wife will be ready by this evening, Dec. 7th.. (that's today). It's a remarkable story/game, but now 3 months from the previous update. Time to get serious about the updates being more timely. It really is a wonderful game thus far. I give it a 5 star plus ********
The last dev update said he would announce the release update this weekend. So you won't get anything today.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I also think that this is closer to Steph. It's highly doubtful that MC knows all of Tori's shoes. I'm a fan of the idea of cancellation due to backlash. But everything comes back, the author has already said about changing the game in the “club” event. “That path will come out of the dance club and then lock in late Saturday night after you have one shot to jump to a different path.” This will be Steph.
P.S. At the beginning of the evening, when MC/Gina/Steph are dancing together, in the background there is a blonde guy and a girl in a red dress, these are her shoes.
You're right its the same shoes. The purpose might be that this couple is the couple being introduced in the next game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, there are going to be even more girls trying to tempt me?
Sorry ladies Steph is the only woman for me

I'm not really a fan of the big picture in the op
The mc is paying way more attention to Tori than Steph
If it was me, I would be worshipping Steph and not paying attention to Tori

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So, there are going to be even more girls trying to tempt me?
Sorry ladies Steph is the only woman for me

I'm not really a fan of the big picture in the op
The mc is paying way more attention to Tori than Steph
If it was me, I would be worshipping Steph and not paying attention to Tori
Which Steph Joshy? HC MC or LC Steph? I agree about Tori, ugh, too loopy in the head and by her own admission, who knows where that pussy has been. I'll settle for sweet Gina, she has her flaws but at least she isn't crazy like the other two.

You enjoy sharing Steph, I'm keeping Gina all to myself :sneaky:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Which Steph Joshy? HC MC or LC Steph? I agree about Tori, ugh, too loopy in the head and by her own admission, who knows where that pussy has been. I'll settle for sweet Gina, she has her flaws but at least she isn't crazy like the other two.

You enjoy sharing Steph, I'm keeping Gina all to myself :sneaky:
I only saw the LC scenes from the gallery mod tbh
I do find her kind of hot in those scenes though
I want Steph to take charge in the bedroom

And I will definitely be sharing her as much as possible
Steph is a goddess I love seeing her have fun

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Which is surprising to me
Can they really make enough money just from steam to make these games?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The dev said that Gina likes to steal things that aren't hers.
If this were a possibility in the game, would you let Gina steal MC from Steph?
I'm not a fan of breaking up marriages, but there are times when it is warranted IMO. Cheating of course and when one of the partners is abusive (emotionally or physically) is another. Also respect, loyalty, honesty, trustworthiness come in to it too. If a relationship doesn't have those after 5 years it is probably time to bail. Since Steph isn't honest and has little respect for her husband and I don't think she can be trusted in Tori's hands. So to answer your question MC and LC Steph, definitely would. HC Steph probably.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Wonderful ending - MC leaves for Gina. It will be good if Gina from a competing company, and MC with the help of Gina, drowns the Steph/Jason/Tori companies.
That might be a bit harsh. Jason is a horny moron and I'm not a fan of Tori at all. However, Tori is, by her own admission, someone who is seriously damaged with issues. Why would two successful intelligent people let someone like Tori, decide on their sex life when and where and who they are sleeping with. It is utter stupidity to let Tori make those decisions not to mention allow themselves as a couple to be separated by someone like Tori. Honestly, they both deserve what they get for being so stupid. MC I give some leeway because he has been manipulated. Steph with her secrets has no excuse.

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes