3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I bought the game on Steam on day one, from that moment on, it only created problems, then recently they were trying to fix it, but maybe they did worse, now they're definitely in trouble, because they don't know what the fuck to do.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
That might be a bit harsh. Jason is a horny moron and I'm not a fan of Tori at all. However, Tori is, by her own admission, someone who is seriously damaged with issues. Why would two successful intelligent people let someone like Tori, decide on their sex life when and where and who they are sleeping with. It is utter stupidity to let Tori make those decisions not to mention allow themselves as a couple to be separated by someone like Tori. Honestly, they both deserve what they get for being so stupid. MC I give some leeway because he has been manipulated. Steph with her secrets has no excuse.

Jason and Tori should be reported for fraud with respect to Mc, they deceived him and who knows if even those accounts that Jason had reported are nothing but a scam, but having an ignorant Mc, we can only expect him to be the good cuckold that he is, meanwhile Sthep he's warming up to fuck the whole football team, IF YOU'RE A WHORE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO AND RUIN ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, FUCK AND HAVE FUN STHEP. hahahahahaha

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Hopefully, we will know what kind and to what extent the manipulation is very soon. That could change this whole story dramatically. As could the secret, I suppose. They have put a lot into this secret but then downplayed it more recently.
Yes that is a bit of a concern. Why do you think that is?

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
That might be a bit harsh. Jason is a horny moron and I'm not a fan of Tori at all. However, Tori is, by her own admission, someone who is seriously damaged with issues. Why would two successful intelligent people let someone like Tori, decide on their sex life when and where and who they are sleeping with. It is utter stupidity to let Tori make those decisions not to mention allow themselves as a couple to be separated by someone like Tori. Honestly, they both deserve what they get for being so stupid. MC I give some leeway because he has been manipulated. Steph with her secrets has no excuse.
I see this ending as fair retribution. I am a supporter of the concept that change should be given in advance. The author insulted the concept of “friend”. A friend drags you wounded on his back for 15 km, and does not run to fuck your wife. A friend will tell you the truth to your face, even knowing that the first reaction will be rage. A friend will never manipulate you and will not let others do it. The author insulted the concept of “friendship”.
I know what the author says about Jason's action, but it doesn't matter to me how the author sees it. Jason is not a friend or an idiot, he is an enemy of the MC. The sentence “do you want to fuck my wife” cannot be accidentally confused with the sentence “I want to fuck your wife.” Here's what Jason says: “We want someone who's not going to try to make this more than it is,” but Tori immediately makes a demand: “There will be a line near your house, but you (MC) won’t be there. You should be happy about this." The words are different on different routes, but the meaning is always the same, Tori wants fresh meat. This directly contradicts everything Jason says, this is “to make this more than it is”. From history we know that Jason has known Tori for a very long time and they were united by a common “hobby”. He understands all the risks and consequences perfectly. He betrayed MC, he is deliberately manipulating MC to fuck Steph.
Let's change the plot a little, remove all the events with Donny and Gina from the current scenario. MC and Steph come to Jason/Tori. MC finds out that Steph's main target. Jason's action will be seen as disgusting, which it really is. The author disguised the true meaning of Jason's action by introducing the events of Donny/Gina into the game, but the meaning remained the same. Now it seems that MC himself came up with the idea (in reality, Steph's ultimatum) MC+Tori/Steph+Jason, and the manipulation seems to be less noticeable.
Steph/Jason/Tori fully deserved their fair retribution.
MC is manipulated by three characters Steph/Jason/Tori at once, and after Donny, the author took away MC’s right to his own life, the right to choose. For this reason, MC, in my eyes, is entitled to fair retribution. Steph/Jason/Tori do not have the right to pardon.

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
Well.. yesterday has come and gone, and once again "Another Man's Wife" game has yet to provide a current update. In fairness to the developer of this game as I remember had personal circumstances which required attention which caused delay. This said, I recall a previous game which was as I remember never was completed. THIS IS A GREAT GAME.. and I can only hope he'll take notice how important his time and efforts are genuinely appreciated. If you need assistance, please ask for help.. Thanks..

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well.. yesterday has come and gone, and once again "Another Man's Wife" game has yet to provide a current update. In fairness to the developer of this game as I remember had personal circumstances which required attention which caused delay. This said, I recall a previous game which was as I remember never was completed. THIS IS A GREAT GAME.. and I can only hope he'll take notice how important his time and efforts are genuinely appreciated. If you need assistance, please ask for help.. Thanks..
There should be a dev update in about 12 hours from now. Its when the dev updates are usually posted each week.

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

We had a good work week this week, and we will be updating the game later this week. We have all the animations complete and now we are just play testing and adding a few last renders to finish out some scenes. I’m going to say the update will occur near the end of the week.

The update will feed all paths of the game into a scene between Steph and the MC. We’ve completed the work on the new harder low confidence path and that along with the path that bypasses Tori and Jason’s feed into this scene along with the main lines. The harder low path is based on content we removed a few months ago, but it is not that exact content being reintroduced. The original content would have led to a quick end, so we’ve reworked that material from just after the dance club through to Tori and Jason’s so that it has a similar feel and the greater challenge, but it can also continue in the game. Also we wanted to put in a decision point so that people could opt out of the "Wild Steph" route. Taking this route, going without limits, removes some decisions opportunities later.

In playing through to check everything out, we came across a few inconsistencies in the dialogue and adjusted them. These were mostly just a few changes in word choice that did not alter gameplay. We also added the quick start option at the beginning of the game where you can bypass selecting a name and pet names and just go with our generic ones. This was a requested feature as were the bypass path and the wilder Steph path.

There are two animated sequences in the next update. One is at the start of the scene while the other is at the end. Some of the paths out of Tori's second game will now feed into the opening scene of the new content rather than the scene with Steph and Tori at the end of the second game. So it is possible to trigger both of the new animated scenes, and it is possible to trigger neither of them. Both scenes are Steph with MC. After this update, other updates should come more quickly for a while. Also, there are no endings included in this update, but they will start appearing in the following updates.

The art this week comes from a scene in the update where you actually have to blow it with Steph to trigger this bit. You can then continue to blow it or impress her, and you can probably guess what happens next if you impress her.

There will of course be more specifics when we patch the game later this week.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
So a small ish update it sounds and no Steph secret update. And the wording again of essentially Steph being in charge and us having to not blow it with her.

The fact that again in their adjustments just changing wording instead of the actual actions makes me feel like this game may just not be for me.

Their update sounds more like a Femdom game then a sharing game.

EDIT: I'm almost sure one of the dialogue they are talking about is the line "Only talk no undressing" and have removed it from this update instead of changing what happens to match the choice you are given. And I'm just feeling bitter about this game at this point. will see with the update but I feel like it's time for me to move on since this is clearly a game that won't appeal to me anymore.

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Path rework, bringing back old scenes and of course the new stuff for the update. Phew, sounds like another extensive update needed for the walkthrough mod. How do I explain to my boss that I may have a last minute need for some vacation time off? :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So a small ish update it sounds and no Steph secret update. And the wording again of essentially Steph being in charge and us having to not blow it with her.

The fact that again in their adjustments just changing wording instead of the actual actions makes me feel like this game may just not be for me.

Their update sounds more like a Femdom game then a sharing game.

EDIT: I'm almost sure one of the dialogue they are talking about is the line "Only talk no undressing" and have removed it from this update instead of changing what happens to match the choice you are given. And I'm just feeling bitter about this game at this point. will see with the update but I feel like it's time for me to move on since this is clearly a game that won't appeal to me anymore.
I understand, though I hope you will stick around and share your thoughts about the update. I'm going to wait and see. I have grave reservations about the content as well. As long as wild Steph route is the LC route they can have it. The MC having decisions taken away and wild Steph means she will be cheating under the guise of "swinging/sharing." Sounds like a farce to me like the whole relationship has become, but as long as it belongs to the LC path I don't give a shit. I gave up on that path a long time ago.

My biggest concern is it will go the other way. Pleasing Steph will be giving her permission to go wild and fuck everything and the MC standing up for himself will be to "blow it". Its the sort of logic that pisses me off about the "confidence mechanic." Anyway we will see in a few days.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Path rework, bringing back old scenes and of course the new stuff for the update. Phew, sounds like another extensive update needed for the walkthrough mod. How do I explain to my boss that I may have a last minute need for some vacation time off? :ROFLMAO:
We do appreciate your work mate. By the sound of the update, that divorce mod be looking pretty good again lmao. Hopefully it will be full of answers and fun instead. No mention of Steph's trip away, especially after the last couple of updates were all about it and again no mention of Steph's reveal that was hyped, just Steph and MC having a 'talk'. Its odd.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I wonder just how much new content is gonna be there for this update, dosent seem like much.
Hard to say. Steph reveal, redo of the Tori/Jason content (again), I assume Tori's night with the MC, the side content to bypass Tori and a couple of sex scenes. Last dev update they were talking about Steph's trip being in the update. So there could be a bit there.

Reactions: HeheBwoi
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes