3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Best Update Ever! :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D The secret is out. I'm still playing through the various HC options which now seem to be governed by "sp". I haven't looked too closely yet, just digesting the "secret" and various HC options.

already ran into a Let's just invite one...choose Gina... Steph shoots it down gets upset ...okay Donny then I guess no choice of just Gina :cry:

Removed at least one instance of the bad nightmare Steph doing Donny...

I'm trying quick saves and not a full playthrough since I need to sleep soon..

Don't take out clothes off and then ... steph gets in lingerie still there...
Steph contradictory:LOL:? Nooooo I don't believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: NewTricks

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Okay lord I'm too tired for the Steph secret right now LOL but it's in there. Not going to spoil it...it's a lot of dialogue and running out of awake time heh. So far not hating it, so that's a plus. I need sleep.

Drinkgate is still here heh

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Okay lord I'm too tired for the Steph secret right now LOL but it's in there. Not going to spoil it...it's a lot of dialogue and running out of awake time heh. So far not hating it, so that's a plus. I need sleep.

Drinkgate is still here heh
Enjoy your rest. I'm not saying much either. A lot of people are still to play it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Another Man's Wife [v1.08] [Too Perilous] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win: v1.07d -> v1.08 [111 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So apparently the secret was revealed and I was just wondering if someone could spoil it for me, that way I know if I'll be interested or not in giving the game a try.

I've already seen some people say that the wife is somewhat unbearable, and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you can possibly end your relationship with her. However in that case it's just like, what's even the point of the game? So if anyone can reply using a spoiler or send me a message to tell me about the secret and also in what ways the wife is annoying/scummy, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

:)

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
So apparently the secret was revealed and I was just wondering if someone could spoil it for me, that way I know if I'll be interested or not in giving the game a try.

I've already seen some people say that the wife is somewhat unbearable, and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you can possibly end your relationship with her. However in that case it's just like, what's even the point of the game? So if anyone can reply using a spoiler or send me a message to tell me about the secret and also in what ways the wife is annoying/scummy, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023

One simple question without a simple answer sends you on a journey of discovery. By the way, did we mention you’re married? How will you tell your exquisite wife about this offer - or will you? What will become of your marriage if you decide you want to sleep with another man's wife?
The thing is ... This whole premise is a big fat lie - Jason is sleeping with our wife, but he is pawning his wife Tori to MC, at which point, if MC says screw you asshole - it is game over, so this whole game is a lie predicating of trolling you with fake choices:
Removed at least one instance of the bad nightmare Steph doing Donny
Let's just invite one...choose Gina... Steph shoots it down gets upset ...okay Donny then I guess no choice of just Gina
Don't take out clothes off and then ... steph gets in lingerie still there
go into meeting saying not okay with Steph sleeping with Jason.... options in meeting are only you being okay with it
it's a lot of dialogue
Now Jason steals your wife obligatory NTR with your wife and your supposed best friend ... sniveling snake bastard! On their first night ever seeing eachother with Jason lying to MC about it. Genious game idea right here ... guess this goes right into the BBC bully hustling MC outta his wife cliche basket of poorly plotted trolling games ever.

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Questions:
Was the MC's wife cheating on him?
During the investigation, the MC ends up finding a payment receipt from his wife, but in the previous version the MC didn't ask her about it.
At the beginning of the game she proposes a game with MC cuck, Resulting in the beginning of the route sharing .

Reactions: KiraJames

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so what are the planned routes for now ? Love route ? swinging route ? cuckold route ? anyone care to explain to me

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
so what are the planned routes for now ? Love route ? swinging route ? cuckold route ? anyone care to explain to me
There is no love route, only two routes, 1 sharing 2 cuck.
It's maybe cheating if she was cheating on the MC before they agreed on sharing

Reactions: Nafig

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Questions:
During the investigation, the MC ends up finding a payment receipt from his wife, but in the previous version the MC didn't ask her about it.
At the beginning of the game she proposes a game with MC cuck, Resulting in the beginning of the route sharing .
No. Explicitly no, she was not cheating on him.

I won't spoil "the secret" but I will say that much.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

The dev ruled out a divorce/breakup option. If I get time I'll come back and do the secret. It explains Stephs behaviour, but whether the secret excuses it is open to debate. You get a forgive option and a couple of angry options.

Questions:
The MCs wife isn't cheating. That is not the secret.

There will definitely be a cuck route and a swing route. There looks like there may be a love route.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes