3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I have read two different sides of comment. Some said Steph has slept with Jason before game start that she cheated. Some said no cheating.
Seriously, what is the real deal of the 'secret '?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There will definitely be a cuck route and a swing route.
There looks like there may be a love route.
Well .. the love is what MC and his wife have before she goes tongue reping random guys in the bars and clubs she frequents exactly after lambasting MC for ever even thinking about anybody else.

Love route just gets destroyed by Steph the minute she goes into another mans pants and pie hole the very next second after she tongues MCs ear - if she is this much inconsiderate to just extend the same level of intimacy and total trust to random strangers like a total whore, with no reason whatsoever other than to make MC the cuck accepting sex tourists into his home, there is no love to be had ever in this game from that moment forward.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, I hate being forced to share with characters that I don't like, and from everything I'm reading the wife doesn't seem pleasant anyways. Still unsure of what the secret exactly is, but at this point it wouldn't even matter tbh, the wife seems unbearable regardless of her secret. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well .. the love is what MC and his wife have before she goes tongue reping random guys in the bars and clubs she frequents exactly after lambasting MC for ever even thinking about anybody else.

Love route just gets destroyed by Steph the minute she goes into another mans pants and pie hole the very next second after she tongues MCs ear - if she is this much inconsiderate to just extend the same level of intimacy and total trust to random strangers like a total whore, with no reason whatsoever other than to make MC the cuck accepting sex tourists into his home, there is no love to be had ever in this game from that moment forward.
You're right, but in the update there is an option to close the open relationship. So I assume that will turn in to a love route.

Yeah, I hate being forced to share with characters that I don't like, and from everything I'm reading the wife doesn't seem pleasant anyways. Still unsure of what the secret exactly is, but at this point it wouldn't even matter tbh, the wife seems unbearable regardless of her secret. :(
I agree, and it was pissing me off but the reason for the wife's behaviour is explained in the new update. I am still not a fan of her as I don't think it is an excuse to behave like she did. However, if she behaves like a decent human being now and not bridezilla, she might just become a good character. We will have to wait until the next update to see. After the update my view of Tori has changed as well. She has gone from one of my most hated characters to a likeable character now. So stick with it and try it you might be surprised by the end of this latest update.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
the secret, Stthep is a slut and MC a cuckold asshole, we certainly didn't need this update, Jason and Tori in cahoots with Stthep, even, as many suspected, Domy was part of the plan, all a trick to humiliate MC, all these months for something that was already known, what a joke, hahahaha

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames and vsd29

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Man i'm confused. A couple of updates ago you could make Steph act dominant towards the MC, during the meeting she would fuck Jason while his wife would say she wasnt interested in you because you were too submissive or something like that, it made for a interesting submissive/low confidence playthrough. Now I picked the same options as far as I remember, and it seems that content is gone? It doesn't matter what I pick none of that happens, it feels a lot more vanilla now.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
But .. where be the submission, you filthy kinkster?
his wife would say she wasnt interested in you because you were too submissive or something like that, it made for a interesting submissive/low confidence playthrough.
Your idea of a submissive SEX KINK is being rejected outta ANY AND ALL SEX PLAY while your domm AssHOLE BULLY GETS RAILED BY THE BACKSTABBING other BULLY OF YOURS?

how do you get tori bj scene
Why, so happy you asked. Here be the way: You stab Jason right through his bully lying cheating asshole heart, cut out his heart and cook it, feed it to Tori and she will reward you with a Bj while you fist Steph in all of her tight cheating holes!

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Man i'm confused. A couple of updates ago you could make Steph act dominant towards the MC, during the meeting she would fuck Jason while his wife would say she wasnt interested in you because you were too submissive or something like that, it made for a interesting submissive/low confidence playthrough. Now I picked the same options as far as I remember, and it seems that content is gone? It doesn't matter what I pick none of that happens, it feels a lot more vanilla now.
There is a new cuck route coming from what I understand. The content may not be in place yet. I don't play the LC path so I'm not sure about existing content, I just remember the dev saying the new path was coming and there would be changes to the LC route.

Reactions: polaco
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes