3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Yeah, I hate being forced to share with characters that I don't like, and from everything I'm reading the wife doesn't seem pleasant anyways. Still unsure of what the secret exactly is, but at this point it wouldn't even matter tbh, the wife seems unbearable regardless of her secret. :(
Don't take what is said in these comments seriously. If you are remotely interested in playing the game, play it and judge for yourself. I honestly don't even know what game some of these people are playing. The wife is fine, IMO. Prior to this update, she only did like one thing without the MC directly telling her to do it and people here blamed her (and lost their fucking minds over that one thing). The "secret" actually explains her personal history a little more and I believe makes her actions even more understandable.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
A little? heh...I saw this coming months ago.

I find it oddly amusing and also a bit depressing that supposedly grown men can get so wound up over "entertainment". And the ones who vituperate and berate the story, others, the world, on and on ... all over choices they made in so-called game. Maybe those 5G waves do more than just spread viral contagions. ;)
Come on don't belittle my fun. I live a busy life, I need somewhere to be a kid again. I don't want to act my age all the time. No fun in that. :sneaky:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Don't take what is said in these comments seriously. If you are remotely interested in playing the game, play it and judge for yourself.
Very good advice

I honestly don't even know what game some of these people are playing. The wife is fine, IMO. Prior to this update, she only did like one thing without the MC directly telling her to do it and people here blamed her (and lost their fucking minds over that one thing). The "secret" actually explains her personal history a little more and I believe makes her actions even more understandable.
Understandable does not equal excusable. While Steph is not the Stephzilla she use to be, she is still obnoxious in plenty of places. The HC path sees the best version of Steph even though she can still be contradictory and combative on that path. Then again the dev has said a dozen times he wrote her that way to drive players crazy. Its not the approach I take when writing characters but to each their own.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok, for those who want the secret, here it is. Will present it as best possible without extra fluff. There are options that change the flavor of some of the conversation, but here's the nutshell version (as best I can). Note this is VERY LONG as just reading through this update took 30-40 minutes, along with seeing if some dialogue choices changed things (I didn't test all of the options)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
Ok, for those who want the secret, here it is. Will present it as best possible without extra fluff. There are options that change the flavor of some of the conversation, but here's the nutshell version (as best I can). Note this is VERY LONG as just reading through this update took 30-40 minutes, along with seeing if some dialogue choices changed things (I didn't test all of the options)

Thanks for summary. I will never play this game, but I like reading plots of games about open relationship that present it in the worst way possible. Steph is horrible human being and MC should divorce her. By the way could title of this game be even more misleading. It is cuck game and title suggest netori game.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

Thank you for the spoiler. The secret really don't really improve her personality or justify her act. Just more like a crap of excuse of being a slut or whore again. Can't get rid of the selfish vibe of her character.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love that Steph likes going wild

I want to sit in a chair and jack off while she is getting a good hard fucking
Or I might hold her hand
Either way I need to see her letting her wild side out
And enjoying herself

Please go wild for me Steph honey

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's matters of time before the cuck part
But that's not a cuckold setup you're describing, that's just the ntr bastardized version ala "wife treats husband like shit, he grows to like it." That's pure japanese ntr fantasy. If it was a cuckold story setup, from the start it would be all about the mc encouraging Steph to sleep around with men who could satisfy her, but it's not.

The beginning is framed as MC being an everyman whose chief motivation is not to get Steph to sleep around (though this changes somewhat at bar convo and "vegas"), but whose original motivation is Tori.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
It's matters of time before the cuck part
I highly doubt that, it was pretty obvious when they first laid out the low dom paths in previous update. When Steph and Jason going at it Tori made it clear she was not interested in MC at all but was happy her husband can fulfill their "bull" role. Then players went out their way and scream at dev. That whole idea was already taken out of the game, doesn't matter what dom value MC has, Tori will not shut him off anymore.

Why take that whole thing out if cuck path was planned anyway. Canceled the foundation of something being build then suddenly laid out the building without its foundation? That's gonna be a disaster if they chose to write it that way.

Reactions: Power Broker

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But that's not a cuckold setup you're describing, that's just the ntr bastardized version ala "wife treats husband like shit, he grows to like it." That's pure japanese ntr fantasy. If it was a cuckold story setup, from the start it would be all about the mc encouraging Steph to sleep around with men who could satisfy her, but it's not.

The beginning is framed as MC being an everyman whose chief motivation is not to get Steph to sleep around (though this changes somewhat at bar convo and "vegas"), but whose original motivation is Tori.
I agree completely as someone who is an avid enjoyer of cuckold content
I can tell the differences between cuckolding & swinging
And I completely agree that the story here is not a cuckold setup

Although I would love some cuck content in this game if I'm being honest

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
You want a bull black man and a nymphomaniac take part of your sexual relationship. Man you are crazy
Errr did you read what I said? I'm not commenting on anything at all. I was simply stating the fact that the dev canceled their cuckold set-up from previous update. It EXISTED in 1.07, then it had been removed because players are upset. Tori NO LONGER shut down MC now, she used to shit on him in 1.07. So yes you will have a black bull and a nympho as a wife in 1.07. They had canceled the whole cuck set-up after a few updates.

Reactions: Power Broker

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

We finally got 1.08 out last night, and it appears to be functioning without any major bugs. The featured new content, Steph's big reveal, is the second major anchor point in the story, and there is one more to go. Not all plotlines go through to the third one.

After this scene, some of the paths through the story start to end. I've said countless times that we have kept alive several paths that were never intended to run this far, but players were interested in where those paths could take them, so we ran them longer. That required some rewriting and reworking of material, and it really required a lot of work for this latest scene as we were now entering the scene from a much wider variety of experiences. Originally, the Steph and Jason scenes at Tori and Jason's were crash and burn paths. The bypass scene didn't exist, but now it has it's own twist on the twist. So where the main line story enters the scene as it was always intended after the second game with Steph losing it again, the rest still need some cleaning.

So what's next? There is a lot that needs to be fixed and fine tuned in the content that exists in terms of content as well as game mechanics, but I'm going to leave it alone for now. Make your comments, I'm reading them, but I'm just not going to act on anything right away. We need to finish the game.

So next up is update 1.09 which will center around the MC and Tori and closing out some storylines. We are also going to get back to work on replacing animations and cleaning up some of the story elements between Friday night and Steph telling her story. After the MC and Tori have their scene, there is another scene with Steph. Update 1.09 will go through that scene with Steph. After 1.09, I won't update the game until we are ready for final release. We will release 1.10 in Early Access still, live with it for a few weeks, fix anything that needs fixing, and then release the game. After that, we will continue to add to the game with our loop ending system. By the time we get to 1.10, there will be loop endings on some of the paths that played out early.

So that's where we are and where we are going. Again, thanks for being here for Early Access. We appreciate your taking this journey with us and thank you for helping us shape this project.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes