3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I played HC route, Jason never fucked Steph.
Don't tell the angry little cucks that that path exists. Apparently no matter how they play the game, Steph is always a cheating whore who has been running around fucking every other dude on the planet for years. She tricked the MC into spending an entire date night trying to talk her into fucking a stranger so that he could fuck another woman, who is also in on the whole conspiracy. /s

Seriously, I can't believe some of the insanity on this board. There are few people (who shall remain unnamed) that desperately need therapy.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I've had a lot of criticism over the game narrative and choices, some on the coding. And I can often get heated in those messages.

Everyone comes into these types of games about relationships with bias born from their own lives. Some may see a scene and think it's playful banter, others might see the same scene and think the one party is being sarcastic.

People that have had a loved one that has cheated on them will have different reaction to things that someone who has never had a loved one cheat on them. And even within people who have been cheated on will have different reactions. Some will brush it off and others will take it internally and let it fester. I'm unfortunately one of the later who had it debilitate me for a year. I will see signs (often even innocent things) and associate it with cheating as I'm just coded now to be afraid of them. it creates an involuntary reaction in me that makes me feel things sickness feeling in my core. So my reactions can sometimes swing too hard in one direction.

FOR CLARITY STEPH DID NOT CHEAT ON THE MC

Long story short. Don't sell the game too short. It's always good to listen to what people are saying but the best judge of the content in the end is you. There have been many games that people have hated online that I have loved.

EDIT I realize this might sound like I thought before she cheated in previous version and I never got that from any version of the game. She just pushed the boundaries a bit too much for me at times. Which the new update explains.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
That's a shame if it's taken out
I love seeing Steph getting fucked
It was my most replayed sex scene
It's there, but it is a little bit more difficult to get, and it's only one scene now, not 2 or 3 variations. And instead of Tori watching & thinking it's hot, she gets pissed at Steph. Kinda weird, honestly.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
So is there another update coming out tomorrow also togo with today just asking a little confused on everything I read

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I don't like the MC's wife, there are 3 options in the game, choose the blonde
choose donny
or
both go to the MC's house.
However, the blonde option is useless, when choosing this option the wife of (mc bitch, whore, controlling, is a liar). he invites Donny, after being satisfied, he ends up inviting the blonde the next day.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I don't like the MC's wife, there are 3 options in the game, choose the blonde
choose donny
or
both go to the MC's house.
However, the blonde option is useless, when choosing this option the wife of (mc bitch, whore, controlling, is a liar). he invites Donny, after being satisfied, he ends up inviting the blonde the next day.
From a gameplay standpoint that choice annoyed me. From a narrative standpoint it made sense to me later on.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
It's there, but it is a little bit more difficult to get, and it's only one scene now, not 2 or 3 variations. And instead of Tori watching & thinking it's hot, she gets pissed at Steph. Kinda weird, honestly.
It's not strange, as it is explained at the end of the game when his wife reveals to Tori about her past.
Tori is upset with her because she is right.

Tori is not excited because this revelation has now been added.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
FOR CLARITY STEPH DID NOT CHEAT ON THE MC
I've said it a 1000 times and the dev himself has said it. In fairness though, the devs make it look like Steph was cheating with the red herrings early in the games development, but that was pulled back a bit. I understand how it looks like she was to some but trying to convince them it was a ruse is problematic.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
All this work and Tori just lets me kiss her Tit.... I'm confused or did i take the wrong road. I'm not sure but did Donny still cum in Mc's wife as a option and i couldn't in Gina or was that fixed? ----> Edit -- And tryed a different run and he didn't even finish in Amber somethings a bit one sided. All come in my wife caused she is used to it please. One line really jumped out at me, Thank you Tori for helping her open up and do things she never has before. HAHA Dude you got sucked in :p Tori's follow up was or something like it, Basically she's a pro. Come to find out later... her bad life choices and she has done stuff like this before.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The Paul route is difficult to get, you need to have both done the threesome the first night with Donny, (or i think gina+donny+mc+steph counts) AND have had sex with Amber in the club
What do you think of the update Johnny? Both of us have had reservations about the direction of the game for quite some time. Do you think it is back on track after 1.08 or are you still not happy?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
All this work and Tori just lets me kiss her Tit.... I'm confused or did i take the wrong road. I'm not sure but did Donny still cum in Mc's wife as a option and i couldn't in Gina or was that fixed?
game.jpg

What do you think of the update Johnny? Both of us have had reservations about the direction of the game for quite some time. Do you think it is back on track after 1.08 or are you still not happy?
oh, didnt you see my overly long post above? I wasn't happy nor sympathetic towards Steph. It fixed some variables flowing right, but I'm still dubious of the overall trajectory.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It's not strange, as it is explained at the end of the game when his wife reveals to Tori about her past.
Tori is upset with her because she is right.

Tori is not excited because this revelation has now been added.
Has the LC path been changed? I might have to go have a look at that path if its had a lot of changes.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes