3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ok, for those who want the secret, here it is. Will present it as best possible without extra fluff. There are options that change the flavor of some of the conversation, but here's the nutshell version (as best I can). Note this is VERY LONG as just reading through this update took 30-40 minutes, along with seeing if some dialogue choices changed things (I didn't test all of the options)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMG_2767.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for summary. I will never play this game, but I like reading plots of games about open relationship that present it in the worst way possible. Steph is horrible human being and MC should divorce her. By the way could title of this game be even more misleading. It is cuck game and title suggest netori game.
What did you want the game to be called? “I married a $50 whore”
IMG_2765.jpeg

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
All this work and Tori just lets me kiss her Tit.... I'm confused or did i take the wrong road. I'm not sure but did Donny still cum in Mc's wife as a option and i couldn't in Gina or was that fixed? ----> Edit -- And tryed a different run and he didn't even finish in Amber somethings a bit one sided. All come in my wife caused she is used to it please. One line really jumped out at me, Thank you Tori for helping her open up and do things she never has before. HAHA Dude you got sucked in :p Tori's follow up was or something like it, Basically she's a pro. Come to find out later... her bad life choices and she has done stuff like this before.
Yeah i had to give it another run and a edit. Still giving a Green lite :LOL: and for that post of yours Ozygator (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozygator

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am Experiencing a Glitch of Sorts. On several occasions while playing some choices have been automaticly applied through no efforts on my part. 1 example being the store at the begining, I 'arrived' and went to try to get breakfast, when i clicked on the pancakes, it said i already got them, I also had no option to talk to whats her name. And Yet when I got home, It said I bought pancakes, and when I got to the club after the dinner party, the game acted as though I had talked to whats her name.

I am going to do a fresh install and try again. But if anyone else has had this experience or an explanation for me, It would be much appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was very disappointed in that scene I was talking about changing
I hope the second game doesn't go through as many changes as this one has

Because as much as I love the game
Constant changes kind of annoy me

Maybe the devs will settle into a rhythm
And the sequel won't change at all once it's started.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Dev is of another mind than you, dear gamer. You like NTR, dev wants nothing to do with NTR,
as the latest dev talk revealed, the whole JAson NTRs MC by disrespecting his wishes was a low confidence bad ending dev wanted to show off ahead of the actual end of this game.
Maybe the devs will settle into a rhythm
And the sequel won't change at all once it's started.
This game was supposed to be MC easing into sharing, not MC being a cuck or anything.
Steph was supposd to do to MC what was done to her, but she is such a narcissist the blew it all to hell and the second game is Steph being railed by all the black bulls you want to see naked.

Wait a little, just be mindful dev has nothing to do with your NTR fetish.

Reactions: Jeepster

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dev is of another mind than you, dear gamer. You like NTR, dev wants nothing to do with NTR,
as the latest dev talk revealed, the whole JAson NTRs MC by disrespecting his wishes was a low confidence bad ending dev wanted to show off ahead of the actual end of this game.

This game was supposed to be MC easing into sharing, not MC being a cuck or anything.
Steph was supposd to do to MC what was done to her, but she is such a narcissist the blew it all to hell and the second game is Steph being railed by all the black bulls you want to see naked.

Wait a little, just be mindful dev has nothing to do with your NTR fetish.
Actually, I prefer cuckold stuff not NTR

And maybe the second game will be even better than the first
We can't know until it comes out
I doubt Steph will become a cum dump

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
HEre is where you are horrobly wrong.
If you read or played through the reveal of her secret, Steph is supposed to adore threesome with her and her man, not Jason, not Tori, never 1on1 with any other idiot you see in this game. She is back to being a whore free use town bycicle, however you wanna spin that, she is into threesomes and nothing to do with servicing random idiots.
I doubt Steph will become a cum dump
Threesome means three people, that is her fetish, not swinging, not sharing, not BBC, not NTR,
not anything you wanted to see in here - Steph is most happy with her hubby and another girl or another man - end of story.

Reactions: GershGersh

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
HEre is where you are horrobly wrong.
If you read or played through the reveal of her secret, Steph is supposed to adore threesome with her and her man, not Jason, not Tori, not any other idiot you see in this game.

Threesome means three people, that is her fetish, not swinging, not sharing, not BBC, not NTR,
not anything you wanted to see in here - Steph is most happy with her hubby and another girl or another man - end of story.
The game is focused on swinging
It even says so on the store page

And yes, that is something I want to see
Because what I want to see most is Steph having fun & enjoying herself

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You and me both ... cannot stand how this game pushes so many 1 on 1 Steph action with literal shitstains when her whole shame about her fetish is that she needs her hubby and someone else to really get off; if this was the way she gets off and feels most stimulation, why show all the retards get her as a free use brain dead whore?
Why dev decidedd to shit on Steph and just stomp on her fetish - threesome with her hubby and another man or woman - is beyond disrespectful to Steph and clearly lying to players everywhere that someone who wants threesomes would ever just abbandon herself to be a free use town bycicle to literally anyone the dev wants to throw at her. Threesomes you work for, you groom the participants, like how her ex did with her, you do not do stupid disgusting stuff totally outta your kink and then be a lame lying politician about all of them.
Even a simple dialogue adjustment would have made a big difference to me, something like: "Hey [mc], I'm willing to try letting you do your thing with the threesome, but I'm also worried I may feel jealous or lonely or left out. If that does happen, would you be alright with me inviting Donny or Paul over?"
The reveal makes a lot of her behaviour understandable, it certainly doesn't excuse it. I took the Steph is in the shit option every time and I did say that to the dev on Steam. I'm not rewarding her behaviour (manipulation and lack of disclosure). I don't know what consequences will come, probably not much by the sound of it, but there better be some or it will undo some of the good work the reveal did. the reveal doesn't fix everything but it certainly helped a lot IMO. I also think the game needs some early likeable characters to offset crazy Steph and keep the reader engaged. Putting up with a crazy wife is not enough IMO to keep new players sticking it out to get as far as the reveal.
So basically “Another Man Having My Wife” is really the true title after. BRB learning photoshop to mod in the real title
But Steph is only a "horrible human being" if you have unrealistic expectations for human behavior, especially in reaction to others' behaviors.
Because what I want to see most is Steph having fun & enjoying herself
The reveal makes Steph the absolute trash, lying dumb whore because all throughout this game she is constantly looking for 1 on 1 with absolute brain dead shit stains, totally outside of her actual fetish of a threesome. This prooves that dev was lying all throughout this game as Steph had no motivation whatsoever to cuck her hubby with some idiot, she just confessed she wants a threesome with her hubby and another man or woman, that is her whole motivation, the fetish she has, not NTR, not 4 way swinging, not being the free use whore she is presented in this game.

That pathetic 1 on 1 with Jason makes ABSOLUTELY No SENCE, NO REASON - NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FETISH OF A THREESOME STEPH HAS PROFESSED AS THE SECRET ABSOLUTE KINK SHE HAS.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You and me both ... cannot stand how this game pushes so many 1 on 1 Steph action with literal shitstains when her whole shame about her fetish is that she needs her hubby and someone else to really get off; if this was the way she gets off and feels most stimulation, why show all the retards get her as a free use brain dead whore?
Why dev decidedd to shit on Steph and just stomp on her fetish - threesome with her hubby and another man or woman - is beyond disrespectful to Steph and clearly lying to players everywhere that someone who wants threesomes would ever just abbandon herself to be a free use town bycicle to literally anyone the dev wants to throw at her. Threesomes you work for, you groom the participants, like how her ex did with her, you do not do stupid disgusting stuff totally outta your kink and then be a lame lying politician about all of them.

The reveal makes Steph the absolute trash, lying dumb whore because all throughout this game she is constantly looking for 1 on 1 with absolute brain dead shit stains, totally outside of her actual fetish of a threesome. This prooves that dev was lying all throughout this game as Steph had no motivation whatsoever to cuck her hubby with some idiot, she just confessed she wants a threesome with her hubby and another man or woman, that is her whole motivation, the fetish she has, not NTR, not 4 way swinging, not being the free use whore she is presented in this game.

That pathetic 1 on 1 with Jason makes ABSOLUTELY No SENCE, NO REASON - NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FETISH OF A THREESOME STEPH HAS PROFESSED AS THE SECRET ABSOLUTE KINK SHE HAS.
Listen, from what I've heard about Steph, I'm not her biggest fan either but... you might wanna go seek some therapy if you're this pressed over an adult game and a fictional character in said game.

:whistle:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Love it ! I like that the Dev seemed to take all the drama out of the story now.. Steph confessed the secrets which explained past actions. Now we can move forward and see some fun !
I agree. I thought it was good. I still have a couple of issues but the story makes a lot more sense. I was way off the mark about Tori and I'm happy about that. I just hope that there are some consequences for Steph for what she did. MC should just not roll over and cop it like a simp. For the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to what is next.

It's seems to me that Gina wants the MC for her self and take Steph out the picture completely
Gina does and she won't.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes